BeeBole Timesheet

The most powerful web time tracking tool for companies

Michelle P.

Great product

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

This is a really great product. I evaluated many tools for time tracking and this is the best. Not sure why this tool is not well known (or maybe it's just me) compared to other products. I will definitely recommend this product.

Pros

- Easy to use
- Monthly fees are very reasonable.
- Has many options such as Reports and settings.
- Can organize customers, employees, projects pretty neatly.
- Customer service is very excellent. When you email with questions, the response is very prompt.

Cons

- The lack of Quickbooks integration option. I use Quickbooks Online, but this took only supports the old version of Quickbooks desktop.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you very much for your review and kind words Michelle! We really appreciate it. We are so delighted to read that among many tools, you found Beebole to be so fitting to your needs!

Good but could use some improvements

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

Not bad and not amazing overall its good for a time keeping system

Pros

Software is good at time and attendance

Cons

Need and IOS app! Costing tools need work and the API with other programs doesnt work

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your feedback! We do offer a mobile app for iOS and would be more than happy to assist you with any problems you have with the API. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Matt H.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Product and Team

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

The team at Beebole are great. Always see to any queries that are raised (which is not many) very quickly and have always sorted them out for us.

Pros

After set up, this is one of the easiest pieces of software to use. 99% of our user feedback has been positive, the other 1% was due to restrictions our company imposed so not due to Beebole.

Reporting function is great and easy to use.

Different user screens to control staff views is good to control information seen, and to have control over default views is another god factor.

Cons

Set up took a long time, I think mostly so we could get the software to work for our company needs and not due to the system itself. Each company is unique and so the option to have it work in multiple ways is needed. Not really a Con.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words Matt, we really appreciate it!

Randall H.

Simple and intuitive tool for logging your work hours

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

My company used different timesheet tracking tools in the past, but the one I liked the most and that my company used in the end was BeeBole. The user interface is simple and easy to fill out. Depending on how it is set up for you, you may have the ability to modify hours logged on previous days, which other timesheet tools often may not allow you. The ability to show and hide rows is also neat as you don't lose the data when you remove a row, just the visibility is removed. I like the row colors too.

Cons

This isn't a problem with the tool but rather with how the company configured it for its users. But whenever I need to charge hours towards a charge code that isn't in my available codes, I have to reach to our HR to request the code be added to my list. I wish we had the ability to add our own charge codes, and then HR can later validate it - to me that would make it more flexible.

Response from BeeBole

Hi Randall,

I realize I never took the time to thank you for your feedback.

Thank you!

Janusz K.

Crucial system for internal company operations

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

We use BeeBole on daily bases within a team of 100 people. BeeBole became a crucial system in our company operations, cost tracking and controlling.

Pros

Great interface, rich functionality, very robust reporting capabilities, API integration

Cons

Lack of proper mobile application, lack of some advanced functionality e.g. two step approvals of time entries

Response from BeeBole

Thank you Janusz! We now have an app in the Google Play Store, and our progressive web app for other devices has the same functionality and capabilities as a regular mobile app. Please do let us know if there's something specific you think it's missing, as we're always looking to improve. Thanks again, Yves.

This is closest to perfection time tracking software for our needs

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

It helped me to reduce time spent in time sheets

Pros

It's very flexible, powerful and highly customizable solution. It gives you endless possibilities and high granularity to cover almost all scenarios in time tracking. In last few years we have even seen solution evolving to address our feature requests. We were never let down and never seen any disruption in service. Technical support was always there to help us find the best way to structure and set up projects. And don't be fooled by the quick response time from support, no they are not bots or some 3rd world call center, they will dig straight to the core of the problem and if you are in luck you might witness awesomeness of Erlang hot code swap and things solving out in front of you in production.

Response from BeeBole

Wow! We're flattered and glad BeeBole is the right solution for your needs. Thanks a lot for your review.

Kat C.
  • Industry: Design

Flexible and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

That it automatically saves so that the synchronisation is almost automated

Cons

The tasks do not carry through between the months on the web version - but all that functionality is on the mobile option

Response from BeeBole

Hi Kat,

Thank you for your review.
What do you mean with the tasks do not carry over?

It should actually (unless you use the monthly view). You might want to check the weekly and daily view then.

George P.
  • Industry: Design

Great software!

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

Very easy to use.
Repetitive tasks can be copied through multiple days.
Easy to see how much overtime and holiday have been spent and accrued.

Cons

Can't copy tasks over to another month.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you George!
On the mobile app, you can copy from one day to another, no matter what day that is. Have you tried doing that?
Again, thanks for the review!

Keith E.
  • Industry: Accounting

A great tool, even for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

This is a really useful product for keeping track of time spent per client and billing accordingly. It also ensures work undertaken is accurately recorded and not forgotten when it comes to billing.

Cons

As with all time recording software, the layout and system takes a bit of time to get used to initially and it is worthwhile spending time setting everything up properly from the start.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you Keith for the review!

Paul K.

The Best Timesheet App - and I tried a BUNCH

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

My biggest challenge was making sure that my subcontractors were paid the correct amount in the correct currency, and similarly that my customers were charged the correct amount in the correct currency. My second biggest challenge was all the time wasted and all the errors caused by different people submitting their time in different ways. With Beebole it was easy and painless to standardize on one procedure.

Pros

It has all the functionality that I need to deal with employees, contractors, variable cost and billing rates, variable currencies, etc. The reporting is easy and intuitive. And the interface with Google Docs makes it easy to share the information with third parties.

Cons

There is no "ok" nor "save" buttons anywhere. Changes are saved immediately. That was a little weird and took some time to get used to.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you so much Paul for your nice feedback.

John M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

“Don’t forget time Beebole”

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

Great features and benefits of reports

Pros

Ease of use for employees. Color distinctions in reporting.

Cons

App crashes too often to be functional.

Response from BeeBole

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts John. We're surprised and sorry to hear you've had problems with the app crashing. We'll be in touch to resolve any issues. Thank you again!

Jean T.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

BeeBole Timesheets

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

We are calculating the total hours per project and using this for costing for further projects. Also tracking sick days and vacation days. its a great program.

Pros

That you can get the timesheets in different programs and formats. You can set up your own projects.

Cons

That you cannot print of the time sheets just for one person.

Response from BeeBole

Hello Jean,

Thank you for your feedback.
Do you know that you can easily print timesheets for one person using our Reports module directly on an employee page or by filtering the data to only display one of employee when used on your Home screen. Do not hesitate to contact our support if you need more information.

Regards,

Vishwa G.

Simple and reliable

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

Overall the experience has been very good, with simple steps for user setups and easy to use

Pros

The setup is simple and user friendly and requires less time to setup an user

Cons

More charts and dashboards required for analysis

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your feedback Vishwa, we really appreciate it!

Takura S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Feedback on Beebole

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

I enjoyed using Beebole and it was easy to log my working hours. The production of graphs and reports was usual to my seniors when they wanted to view time spent on tasks like myself

Pros

I liked the platform because it was easy for me to log my working hours.
The program would send out reminders to log my hours especially when I forgot.
In addition, the layout is very easy to follow and use

Cons

At first, it was hard to use due to access and no instruction manual or walkthrough but after spending time on the app I learned everything quickly.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for the review.

Célio M.
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2017/08/05

Response from BeeBole

Thank you Célio for reviewing our tool. And thanks for your trust in our service.
On behalf of the entire team,
Yves.

Julie V.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use and nice to look at!

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Pros

I like BeeBole's layout and its ease of use.

Cons

The biggest disadvantage for me is that BeeBole is not linked to our invoicing system. This means a lot of extra work for the invoicing.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you Julie for the feedback.
We really appreciate it!

Mike B.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Melissa D.

Beebole review

Support team is amazing

Pros

It's easy to use as a user and explain to new employees as a trainer. It's easy to use to pull the reports that are needed.

Cons

Once you get the product setup correctly it's easier to use but the click/drag function to a new user is a pain. It is also hard to ensure what the other users are viewing. We have sensitive information and we want to ensure that is not conveyed to a project manager, the settings feature is very confusing.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you Melissa! We agree that our UI could be better, which is what we're working on now. We hope to have a new, improved, and easier to use version of BeeBole available soon.

Scott G.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

No hassle tracking and project budgeting

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Beebole's web based interface makes it very easy for me to record my time on projects whether I am in the office or out in the field.

Pros

I chose Beebole several years ago because it was the easiest, best and most cost effective time tracking and project budgeting software I found. Since then, I have never had a need or even a desire to look for an alternate. It serves my needs perfectly. For my work, it easily allows me to track my hours against a project budget to stay in the black. When I need to prepare task reports for projects that are based on an hourly fee, I get beautiful, branded documents that I submit with my invoices.

Cons

I have no issues with the software. It has always been easy to use and to integrate into my precesses.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your kind words Scott! We work hard to make BeeBole complete, reliable, and affordable and feedback like yours is what motivates us.

Luca G.
  • Industry: Information Services

Taptu Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

I'ts been great overall for our needs. I would (and do) recommend to clients with similar needs to our own.

Pros

Simplicity and very tight scope focused on time capture against client projects.

Cons

The user interface is clever in that it's highly configurable (a smart concept), but as much as this works in it's favour, it also hinders navigability through the data and forces some design concessions which can make the user experience weaker for rich usage patterns.

The API still has areas for improvement relating to primary and external keys for some data sets , as well as limitations in some retrieval queries.

Response from BeeBole

Luca, a big thank you for your message. I really appreciate it.

Elena B.

Effective and extremely flexible time tracking tool for freelancers and agencies

Reviewed on 2017/01/18

I work with other freelancers and I have several clients. I really need to know what's going on, and it's not a matter of trust and performance, it's a matter of understanding how long it takes them to do some recurring tasks and unexpected ones, because my quote for clients is based on those billable time entries and I found that, before using this app, most of the time we were completely underestimating how long it would take us to do this or that, it affects margins and profit. This wasn't my first time tracking tool, I have to admit it, but now comparing BeeBole to other well-known time tracking tool for freelancers, I'm sticking to it mainly because of 2 things I haven't found elsewhere: customizable dashboards with your own metrics and super fast online and offline support. Plus it's in Spanish too. Also pricing is very easy to understand, and I have access to all features, there's no difference in that sense between a small agency like mine and super big customers, and I appreciate that too.

Pros

Product itself: the customizable dashboards and reporting system. All the permission levels. Also pricing system. Support is superb. The fact it is in Spanish.

Cons

When I signed up for the free trial, it felt like landing a little bit on the moon, like emptiness. I was expecting more bells & whistles, now I appreciate its simplicity, and probably the fact of having a walkthrough tour might have helped a little bit. In any case I contacted support and they were fast and attentive and set me up a demo and till now.

Jerome P.

A robust software

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

I manage all the timesheets of my techniciens through beebole and have instant visibility on where time is spent

Pros

Very powerful and the user UI the user's side is excellent

Cons

The admin interface on the back end can be a bit complex if you do not have adequate training

Response from BeeBole

Thank you Jerome for the positive review. It is really appreciated. We are actually working on a new interface which should make the administration much easier.

Lee M.
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Very useful but graphing capability is not intuitive

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Overall I really like the platform, I use this at least on a weekly basis, but log in on most days. The functionality is easy to use once you have had a crash course and use it as often as i do, the shear volume of data it holds is great for creating meaningful reports and exporting to create the graphs required.

Pros

I love the quick glance Team Calendar, month by month when i meet with the team leaders i can quickly tell them who is behind in populating Beebole.

The data gathered and then exported for what i want to analyse is fantastic, which in turn allows for meaningful discussions around time spent on various projects, sickness etc...

I also like being able to create teams with leaders and mirror the hierarchical structure for our business.

Cons

The graphing capability, the reports provide a good overview of the data which you can then export and graph within excel, but the lack of simplistic graphing would be a good touch for initial anomalies to jump out when you first log on. I suppose this is a personal preference and may not be for everyone., overall I really like the platform.

Response from BeeBole

Hi Lee,
Thanks so much for the review! We will be happy helping you with the reports, should you need some advice. By the way, have you tried our google spreadsheet add-on?
Happy to count you among our customers!

Teddy P.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Lawyer's BeeBole review

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Issues encountered have been swiftly addressed by BeeBole staff

Pros

Easy to useful the standard configuration
Fair price

Cons

Not easy to personalize
In the week view, uncompleted lines appear which gives a long list to drop for finding a client line.
It does seem possible to backdate an entreprise creation and regularize the backdated time entry.

Response from BeeBole

Hi Teddy,

Thank you for the review.
Note that at the top of the weekly timesheet, there is a search to easily find a row in the timesheet.
Now, if there are project rows that should not be there, deleting an empty row will make it disappear from the view.

Kind regards,

Jennifer P.

Jen's review

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

Pros

Product is easy to use and set up. Support is incredibly quick and helpful to find solutions. We are an international company and to be able to assign each employee their own currency was key!

Cons

There really isn't anything I can think of that I don't like about the software.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really try to deliver the best we can and such review is really making our day here at BeeBole!