4,1
4,8
4,7
Pedro P.
Industry: Design

Security on your mobile device without losing performance.

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

With F-Secure I feel safe navigating through the internet, connecting in public networks, installing applications, and best of all without losing performance, my experience in general has been very good, the only annoying thing at the beginning is the interface that costs a little realize where are the options and how to handle it, however the antivirus does everything in an automated way, so it is not necessary to locate all the functions.

Pros

F-Secure is a very secure antivirus, which offers several functions, among which I like the location of the anti-theft device, which allows me to sound, vibrate or locate it, has a high level of effectiveness, does not affect the performance, only shows notifications when necessary, if there is any download, installation or a new file on the device, it is quite light, another function that I like a lot is the protection in the connections, it allows me to surf through the internet in a safe way , without affecting the speed of connection, and always protecting my personal data.

Cons

Although it is a very functional antivirus, the interface is very ugly, and not very intuitive, being able to access the personal information of the account is quite an odyssey since the menu is hidden, besides that the interface of the application is very different from the one that shows the information and configuration of the application, however the antivirus is very functional and useful.

Peter W.

Unobtrusive virus protection

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

F-Secure allows us to stay protected on the web without even thinking about it, just install it and go!

Pros

F-Secure has no pop-ups, no advertisements, just straight forward virus protection. This is something most of it's competitors sorely lack.
Upon start-up it's a seamless process to get going, automatically firing up and protecting our machines.
The user-interface, though lacking in detail, is very clean and easy to understand.
I've never once noticed a slow-down on my computer due to F-Secure, it's very well optimized for most builds.

Cons

There have been a number of instances where F-Secure incorrectly identified a web page or file as being potentially vulnerable or threatening when that hasn't been the case. F-Secure's user-interface (though clean and user friendly) makes it hard to figure out where you need to go set exceptions.

Jonabelle B.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/12/26
Peter W.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The most unobtrusive anti-virus software out there

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Pros

The best thing about F-secure, unlike most (if not all) anti-virus software products out there is that you don't ever notice its running! Unlike like the other brands (Norton, Mcafee etc...) there aren't constant pop-ups with useless information or adverts. F-secure will warn you of a specific security breach, but only to tell that they've taken care of it.
In the 6 years I've worked with it, I've never once had a problem with it, not a single piece of malware has gotten through and it's never interfered with my other applications.

Cons

Actually finding the user interface can be slightly confusing, even more so for new users. Though once there the interface itself is clear and easy-to-use.
The initial installation of F-secure is also rather time-consuming and tedious.

Neyda jose M.
Industry: Computer Software

Great protector for our mobile

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Pros

Easy use, very profitable price, very simple interface, very simple download, does not occupy much space in the memory of the cell phone, provides protection at all times protecting our mobile of viruses, bank identity theft, malicious sites, inappropriate applications and much more.

Cons

Some updates cause a malfunction so the only solution I have found is to reinstall it, so that it continues to work as before the new functions were implemented which is a big problem because the software does not work 100%.

F-Secure mobile review

Reviewed on 2016/02/26

I have been using F-secure for about 1 1/2 years on both my mobile devices and personal computers. The anti-virus software is always list as one of the top anti-virus software's in the industry. It has proven to be very effective for me. It does not impact performance on my mobile devices. I certainly recommend it.

Pros

Easy to install, doesn't affect device performance, does what it was designed to and it does it well.

Cons

Nothing I have found thus far.

Brendan J.