Showing 4 reviews of 2

Coursesales.com

Event and training course sales and administration platform

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 4 reviews of 2
Frank P.

The transition from our old SMS to course sales was smooth and pain free thanks to excellent...

Reviewed on 2017/10/16

Ease of use and ability to streamline our workflow and booking system and also allow us to easily f comply with all regulator and NCVER data requirements.

Pros

Ease of use. Once you are shown how to use the system it is easy to navigate. Even if you run into issues, the support you receive either directly or using the support videos sets you on the right track. It also has a user friendly interface which makes it easy on the eye and again easier to use than other SMS's I've used. One of the best features is the flexibility to adapt and modify certain settings and parameters to make the system suit our needs and workflow. I'm really happy we made the move to Course Sales.

Cons

The system does everything I expected and though it took time to fully integrate it into our workflow, that was an issue with our organisation and not the software itself. I am very happy.

Response from Course Sales

Thanks for the review Frank - I think that the integration with your website was particularly successful, looking forward to adding more functionality like quizzes and multi-booking for your first aid and CPR courses.

Thanks,

Scott

Katy O.

Student Management System

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Pros

The customer service is excellent I have never waited more than two hours for a reply or someone to contact me if I have any issues

Cons

They tailor it to suit your business so I don't really have any dislikes.

Response from Course Sales

Thanks Katy for the kind review, we certainly try our best to be proactive and respond to support requests - here's looking at another 2+ years!