SurveyLab

Survey software and questionnaire tool

4,9
4,7
Krystian W.

Perfect tool for academic research

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

Fast and intuitive user interface allows for an effortless survey creation and speeds up whole process. Very handy data collection possibilities allows to reduce data processing time in the future and provides additional insights.

Cons

I had small problem with question number manipulation, it is manageable but took some time. Beside that I do not see any cons.

Susanna K.
Industry: Research

Best survey software for students

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

Pros

The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

Cons

The limit to the results in the free version.

Benjamin W.
Industry: E-Learning

Good alternative to Google Forms

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Was looking for an alternative to Google Forms, so as to standout from the crowd, and MySurveyLab did a great job.

Was able to craft a 3-question survey in under 20 minutes, with the option to choose between open- and closed-ended questions.

Highly recommended for users who do not have access to SurveyMonkey, Google Forms or Typeform due to organization firewall.

Pros

- Standalone software which is not part of Google Suite
- Accessible to non-Google account users

Cons

- Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ruby A.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great Product & Value for Money

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Pros

My company was looking for a survey tool we could use to measure brand awareness among our core markets. We evaluated multiple options based on pricing, features, and customer support, and SurveyLab came out on top. They were fantastic about working with us to deliver projects within our budgets, and offered the most competitive pricing of any provider we talked to. In addition, customer support on projects was almost always within 24 hour turnaround, and extremely communicative. We've had a great experience so far.

Cons

As SurveyLab is a survey-focused product, it might not have as advanced features for full data analytics analysis as other platforms that are more analytics focused. However, the survey functionality itself is very advanced, and suited all the needs of our company.

Thierry D.
Industry: Financial Services

Great value for money thanks ease of use and ease of multilanguage setup/translation

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/11/28

Excellent

Design tool efficiency
Multilanguage setup
Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial)

Cons

I really feel like being a very difficult customer if i write here someting i do not like. For the price, it is certainly a top solution.

Julien L.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Pros

We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Cons

Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

Amir J.
Industry: Education Management

User friendly tool

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

I tested 7-8 tools before choosing SurveyLab and i found it one of the best tool that comply with GDPR.

Pros

Simple
User Friendly
inexpensive
Fast customer support
GDPR compliance

Cons

Customization in question text was limited

Timea B.
Industry: Translation & Localization

Very satisfied with mySurveyLab online surveys

Reviewed on 2016/05/31

mysurveylab.com online surveys has helped us learn about expectations of our new customers and maintain good and long-term relations with existing ones. mysurveylab.com has been doing an excellent job for us.

Piotr K.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016/06/27

Joanna L.

User friendly, great support

Reviewed on 2016/06/04

mysurveylab.com customer support is outstanding. They answer is always quick and to the point. It is a real pleasure to work with them. The software itself is easy to use, and what is impotent for me it provides excellent multi-language survey features.

Pros

great user support, great multi-language surveys

Response from 7 Points Ltd.

Many thanks. Our happy customers are real motivation for us.

Gideon B.
Industry: Research

Great bit of kit, good alternative to Surveymonkey

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

It's ideal for business/agency of my size which can't invest in full enterprise kit (why would I want to!?)

Pros

It's got loads of functionality within each price plan and the developers are releasing lots of new functionality all the time.

Cons

Not a lot I don't like about it to be fair - I think it ticks a lot of boxes. Maybe they could email more hints and tips or news of new function releases?

Marcin P.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions.
Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge.
I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

Pros

- great support team
- various functions
- low price
- professional statistics in different file formats

Cons

- It's hard to find any cons

Jakob L.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great mobile app for offline survey collection

Reviewed on 2018/02/04

The software is very easy to use. I can quickly create a survey and collect feedback. It became almost as important tool in our organization as Excel or PowerPoint.

Pros

Great mobile app for offline data collection. The tool just does the job. I can collect feedback from the remote locations, where the Internet connection sometimes is a big problem. This feature is a life saver.

Artur P.

mySurveyLab - flexible and very intuitive tool

Reviewed on 2016/06/15

mySurveyLab offers a very well prepare suite that contain questioner creation, communication with respondents and statistic tool.

mySurveyLab has helped us a lot to run smoothly and efficiently feedback exercises and collect data in many projects we run for our clients.

Pros

mySurveyLab is easy to use and very intuitive tool

Princess S.

Using MySurveyLab

Reviewed on 2018/02/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like that MySurveyLab is device-agnostic, so I can use it on any device that accesses the internet. Another great thing about it is that there are many languages to choose from, even rarer ones like Arabic! It also integrates with many CRM tools, which is a plus.

Cons

The starter prices are great, though the professional monthly package can become expensive compared to free survey tools. It's only worth it for companies that need a high-level, interoperable survey system.

Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The best tool if you want to gather data quickly

Reviewed on 2016/05/27

Also, it's very user-friendly. I definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Jakub S.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great survey toole. Easy to use.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/06/09

MySurveyLab is great tool both for big research projects and quick surveys. The real power of the software is that you can start in minutes with any project. The software is doing really well with big sets of data. This is super cool as even if you collect hundreds of thousands of responses for a single survey the access to the reports is super quick.

Pros

You can start in minutes, ready to use survey templates for even quicker start, mobile app

Cons

It is hard to find any weak points. I guess there are no.

Shirley F.
Industry: Veterinary

Excellent product and Wonderfully attentive Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

easy online survey system for my research needs, with Hebrew and right-to-left support and flexibility all over the system.

Pros

The MySurveyLab system is a very simple but rich modular survey platform. Easy to design, use and deploy. And their technical and customer service is fast, attentive, professional and considerate.

Cons

export files could use some modularity, but it is absolutely great and simple.

Kirill L.
Industry: Information Services

Positive experience - all aspects

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

We had a theory regarding our product and needed to conduct a survey to prove it right or wrong, The results were very, very helpful.

Pros

The survey was easy to create.
The reports are easy to use.
The support team is helpful and responds fast.
They can provide their own panel of respondents which was extremely helpful.

Cons

The service did not accept cards so I had to make a wire transfer. It was not a big problem anyway.

Response from MySurveyLab

Hi Kirill. Thanks for nice words. We are working on the card payments for the sampling services, so next time we will be ready. :) We currently do support cards for all our subscription plans.

Agnieszka S.

Excellent tool for marketing research

Reviewed on 2015/03/10

It's a very cool software. It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly. Building a questionnaire is simple and once the answers are collected it generates comprehensible reports. Above all, mysurveylab.com makes it possible for us to reduce the cost and time spend on research projects. Also, it's very user-friendly.
I most definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Maciej M.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016/06/06

Grzegorz K.

Best on market

Reviewed on 2016/12/21

Mysurveylab is really fast in comparison to other tools on market. You don't have to wait for every single piece of data. They have best cross tabulation I ever use. Real if you need this functionality there is no better option.

Pros

Functionalities like SPSS, Heat maps, Cross tabulation and report filters.

Cons

Help is not always helpful

Yuliia M.

Great choice for Bachelor thesis research

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

I used MySurveyLab for my Bachelor thesis research. The design is really clear and intuitive. There are many types of questions available to create. I easily shared my survey, downloaded results and attached them to my thesis. Also I'm thankful for 50% discount I received as a student.

Cons

I can't find any cons except it' only sometimes hard to find some features. But it is a really good tool in general.

Michael C.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

Easy, effective, and great value

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

Pros

I use MySurveyLab for some basic sociological research. It's clean, user-friendly, and professional from both the front and back end. Surveys can be created in different languages (such as Chinese) which is very helpful. The survey also works well over WeChat.

Cons

Depending on the sample you are trying to achieve, the limit of 1,000 respondents for their basic plan could be considered low.

Waqas S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Brillaint without any doubt

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

They most i like about Mysurveylab is that they allow you to create a survey very easily and their support team is very responsive

Cons

As far as i am consirned i don't have any cons about it