SurveyLab

4,9 (55)
Survey software and questionnaire tool

Krystian W.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Perfect tool for academic research

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

Fast and intuitive user interface allows for an effortless survey creation and speeds up whole process. Very handy data collection possibilities allows to reduce data processing time in the future and provides additional insights.

Cons

I had small problem with question number manipulation, it is manageable but took some time. Beside that I do not see any cons.

Carlos P.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great Solution & excellent Customer Care

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

My experience with SurveyLab

Pros

SurveyLab have demonstrated to be a great solution, as well as a terriffic business partner solving our business needs and supporting our business model. They are always flexible and open to help.

Cons

At this moment for our business need we haven´t found any need that have not been fulfilled. There are som we are planning to implement, but SurveyLab is willing to work on them

Reasons for Switching to SurveyLab

Scope, Security, Business Model, Flexibility, customer care and Cost
Benjamin W.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Good alternative to Google Forms

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Was looking for an alternative to Google Forms, so as to standout from the crowd, and MySurveyLab did a great job.

Was able to craft a 3-question survey in under 20 minutes, with the option to choose between open- and closed-ended questions.

Highly recommended for users who do not have access to SurveyMonkey, Google Forms or Typeform due to organization firewall.

Pros

- Standalone software which is not part of Google Suite
- Accessible to non-Google account users

Cons

- Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue

Susanna K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best survey software for students

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

Pros

The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

Cons

The limit to the results in the free version.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

I have a great experience of use and our customers too. We don't have problem with the availability, we can to implement surveys for different uses cases, personalizations and integrations

Pros

The robust of the platform, API integration and good capabilities to c8stom surveys

Cons

I don't have any problem with the platform may be I hope that little bit improve for Look and feel

Reasons for Switching to SurveyLab

Because the platform has a lot off capabilities to create diffent kind off solutions, options to use API's, complex logics into surveys, etc
Katarina C.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used for Free Trial

The best customer support ever!

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

Excellet experience. Particularly the speed of support that wasprovided quickly and very efficiently.

Pros

SurveyLab is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features needed for designing a good survey. It is simple to set up. Customer can also pay on monthly bases, which is great for customers who use surveys intermittently.

Cons

I like everything about it, particularly user-friendliness.

Thierry D.

Great value for money thanks ease of use and ease of multilanguage setup/translation

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

Excellent

Design tool efficiency
Multilanguage setup
Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial)

Cons

I really feel like being a very difficult customer if i write here someting i do not like. For the price, it is certainly a top solution.

Szymon B.

Helpful and convenient

Reviewed on 2021/10/13

Helped me a lot in dealing with my work assignment.

Pros

I like the most the Logic system wchich is very proffessional and helps to move on quickly page by page with the survey and also attracts the visual effect.

Cons

Well,
In my opinion the additional thing which might help some of the users is to add the possibility to duplicate the page of the survey.

Mauro C.

Effective tool for surveys

Reviewed on 2021/10/07

Pros

I like the ranking and drag&drop options, they are very useful for evaluating process. I appreciated the possibility to easily change the graphic overview.

Cons

Maybe it takes a bit too long to get familiar with all the functions.

Natalia M.

SurveyLab for UX research purposes

Reviewed on 2021/08/23

Pros

I like the most access to a wide range of question formats.

Cons

What I like least about SL is that not all features are intuitive in use.

William I.

SurveyLab: excellent product !

Reviewed on 2021/05/31

It's not difficult to utilize and to sort out. SurveyLab gave a wide scope of choices and an unmistakable outline of the relative multitude of gathered outcomes. I was searching for a choice to Google Structures, in order to champion from the group, and MySurveyLab worked effectively. I had the option to create a 3-question review in less than 20 minutes, with the choice to pick among open-and shut finished inquiries. Enthusiastically suggested for clients who don't approach SurveyMonkey, or Google Structures because of any firewall.

Pros

SurveyLab has exhibited to be an incredible arrangement, just as a terriffic colleague addressing our business needs and supporting our plan of action. They are consistently adaptable and open to help. Quick and instinctive UI, takes into account an easy overview creation and velocities up entire interaction. Extremely convenient information assortment prospects, permits to decrease information handling time later on and gives extra experiences. Independent programming which isn't important for Google Suite, and available to non-Google account clients.

Cons

I had a little issue with question number control, it is sensible yet required some attention. There were a hiccup during the running of the review because of a stage update, which made the survey quit working. Backing fixed this for me rapidly after I brought it up, despite the fact that it was simply by 5-second flash that I saw that the survey wasn't working.

Julien L.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Pros

We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Cons

Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

Amir J.

User friendly tool

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

I tested 7-8 tools before choosing SurveyLab and i found it one of the best tool that comply with GDPR.

Pros

Simple
User Friendly
inexpensive
Fast customer support
GDPR compliance

Cons

Customization in question text was limited

Gideon B.
  • Industry: Research

Great bit of kit, good alternative to Surveymonkey

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

It's ideal for business/agency of my size which can't invest in full enterprise kit (why would I want to!?)

Pros

It's got loads of functionality within each price plan and the developers are releasing lots of new functionality all the time.

Cons

Not a lot I don't like about it to be fair - I think it ticks a lot of boxes. Maybe they could email more hints and tips or news of new function releases?

Marcin S.

easy to use employees testing

Reviewed on 2021/04/16

Used as a knowledge testing platform for employees. Very good feedback from users and analytics.

Pros

Range of customization, multichanneling, well worked out UI.

Cons

Too deep diversifications of functionalities between subscription plans

Google Forms
Marcin P.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions.
Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge.
I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

Pros

- great support team
- various functions
- low price
- professional statistics in different file formats

Cons

- It's hard to find any cons

Jakob L.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great mobile app for offline survey collection

Reviewed on 2018/02/04

The software is very easy to use. I can quickly create a survey and collect feedback. It became almost as important tool in our organization as Excel or PowerPoint.

Pros

Great mobile app for offline data collection. The tool just does the job. I can collect feedback from the remote locations, where the Internet connection sometimes is a big problem. This feature is a life saver.

Kit L.

Strong product features

Reviewed on 2021/04/01

Pros

We liked the ease of use and simple but clean look of the design interface and the survey, but what makes it unique is the inclusion of a drag and drop survey question type - I have yet to find this elsewhere in this price range, and users have fed back to us that this kind of question is quite enjoyable to do.

Cons

There were a hiccup during the running of the survey due to a platform update, which did cause the survey to stop functioning. Support did fix this for me very quickly after I brought it up, although it was only by pure luck that I noticed that the survey wasn't working.

Artur P.

mySurveyLab - flexible and very intuitive tool

Reviewed on 2016/06/15

mySurveyLab offers a very well prepare suite that contain questioner creation, communication with respondents and statistic tool.

mySurveyLab has helped us a lot to run smoothly and efficiently feedback exercises and collect data in many projects we run for our clients.

Pros

mySurveyLab is easy to use and very intuitive tool

Princess S.

Using MySurveyLab

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

I like that MySurveyLab is device-agnostic, so I can use it on any device that accesses the internet. Another great thing about it is that there are many languages to choose from, even rarer ones like Arabic! It also integrates with many CRM tools, which is a plus.

Cons

The starter prices are great, though the professional monthly package can become expensive compared to free survey tools. It's only worth it for companies that need a high-level, interoperable survey system.

Ruby A.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great Product & Value for Money

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Pros

My company was looking for a survey tool we could use to measure brand awareness among our core markets. We evaluated multiple options based on pricing, features, and customer support, and SurveyLab came out on top. They were fantastic about working with us to deliver projects within our budgets, and offered the most competitive pricing of any provider we talked to. In addition, customer support on projects was almost always within 24 hour turnaround, and extremely communicative. We've had a great experience so far.

Cons

As SurveyLab is a survey-focused product, it might not have as advanced features for full data analytics analysis as other platforms that are more analytics focused. However, the survey functionality itself is very advanced, and suited all the needs of our company.

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The best tool if you want to gather data quickly

Reviewed on 2016/05/27

It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly.
Building a questionnaire is simple and once the answers are collected it generates comprehensible reports.
Above all, mysurveylab.com makes it possible for us to reduce the cost and time spend on research projects.
Also, it's very user-friendly. I definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Jakub S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great survey toole. Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2019/06/09

MySurveyLab is great tool both for big research projects and quick surveys. The real power of the software is that you can start in minutes with any project. The software is doing really well with big sets of data. This is super cool as even if you collect hundreds of thousands of responses for a single survey the access to the reports is super quick.

Pros

You can start in minutes, ready to use survey templates for even quicker start, mobile app

Cons

It is hard to find any weak points. I guess there are no.

Shirley F.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Excellent product and Wonderfully attentive Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

easy online survey system for my research needs, with Hebrew and right-to-left support and flexibility all over the system.

Pros

The MySurveyLab system is a very simple but rich modular survey platform. Easy to design, use and deploy. And their technical and customer service is fast, attentive, professional and considerate.

Cons

export files could use some modularity, but it is absolutely great and simple.

Jakub W.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Excellent software for start-ups

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

I've found it as an alternative to SurveyMonkey with a better pricing plan. Does everything the other one in a good way.

Pros

SurveyLab has a lot of options that comes in a very pricy way in the competitors. Their heat-map function works excellent.

Cons

Randomization is slightly hard to set up, although once you get it done once, you know which path to follow.