SurveyLab

Survey software and questionnaire tool

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

I have a great experience of use and our customers too. We don't have problem with the availability, we can to implement surveys for different uses cases, personalizations and integrations

Pros

The robust of the platform, API integration and good capabilities to c8stom surveys

Cons

I don't have any problem with the platform may be I hope that little bit improve for Look and feel

Katarina C.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

The best customer support ever!

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

Excellet experience. Particularly the speed of support that wasprovided quickly and very efficiently.

Pros

SurveyLab is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features needed for designing a good survey. It is simple to set up. Customer can also pay on monthly bases, which is great for customers who use surveys intermittently.

Cons

I like everything about it, particularly user-friendliness.

Ruby A.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Product & Value for Money

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Pros

My company was looking for a survey tool we could use to measure brand awareness among our core markets. We evaluated multiple options based on pricing, features, and customer support, and SurveyLab came out on top. They were fantastic about working with us to deliver projects within our budgets, and offered the most competitive pricing of any provider we talked to. In addition, customer support on projects was almost always within 24 hour turnaround, and extremely communicative. We've had a great experience so far.

Cons

As SurveyLab is a survey-focused product, it might not have as advanced features for full data analytics analysis as other platforms that are more analytics focused. However, the survey functionality itself is very advanced, and suited all the needs of our company.

Joanna L.

User friendly, great support

Reviewed on 2016/06/04

mysurveylab.com customer support is outstanding. They answer is always quick and to the point. It is a real pleasure to work with them. The software itself is easy to use, and what is impotent for me it provides excellent multi-language survey features.

Pros

great user support, great multi-language surveys

Response from 7 Points Ltd.

Many thanks. Our happy customers are real motivation for us.

Waqas S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Brillaint without any doubt

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

They most i like about Mysurveylab is that they allow you to create a survey very easily and their support team is very responsive

Cons

As far as i am consirned i don't have any cons about it

Vlada K.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Laura L.

Great survey tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

So far, so good. Its easy, scales the survey a according to the device, has unlimited questions and answers. What's better?

Pros

One of the best things about my survey lab is that theres NO NEED no install additional softwares. You just create an account and sign in, and you are ready to work. The responses are unlimited and so are the questions you can make.

Cons

I would love it if it could be a little more personal. Like adding some branding to the survey

Izotov O.

Mysurveylab - excellent solution

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

Great survey software and professional customer support. We used online surveys with heat map and hot spot questions and software worked really well. It is real pleasure to work with mysurveylab.com.

Pros

functionality, support, loyalty, cost, continuous improvement

Cons

need a more modern interface

Princess S.

Using MySurveyLab

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

I like that MySurveyLab is device-agnostic, so I can use it on any device that accesses the internet. Another great thing about it is that there are many languages to choose from, even rarer ones like Arabic! It also integrates with many CRM tools, which is a plus.

Cons

The starter prices are great, though the professional monthly package can become expensive compared to free survey tools. It's only worth it for companies that need a high-level, interoperable survey system.

Agnieszka S.

Excellent tool for marketing research

Reviewed on 2015/03/10

It's a very cool software. It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly. Building a questionnaire is simple and once the answers are collected it generates comprehensible reports. Above all, mysurveylab.com makes it possible for us to reduce the cost and time spend on research projects. Also, it's very user-friendly.
I most definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Maciej M.

Reviewed on 2016/06/06

Yuliia M.

Great choice for Bachelor thesis research

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

I used MySurveyLab for my Bachelor thesis research. The design is really clear and intuitive. There are many types of questions available to create. I easily shared my survey, downloaded results and attached them to my thesis. Also I'm thankful for 50% discount I received as a student.

Cons

I can't find any cons except it' only sometimes hard to find some features. But it is a really good tool in general.

Jan B.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great features and value for money

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Pros

The tool is very intuitive and user friendly. I love the user interface and how easy I can create survey. Usually I am in a hurry and with MySurveyLab I can have my project ready literally in 5 minutes.

Cons

Hard to find any. Just love the software.

Krystian O.

Start-up business model

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

Pros

Easy to use/intuitive to use/user dashboard

Cons

No automatic saving of changes that can be forgotten.

Susanna K.
  • Industry: Research
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best survey software for students

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

Pros

The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

Cons

The limit to the results in the free version.

Julien L.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Pros

We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Cons

Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

Jakub W.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Excellent software for start-ups

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

I've found it as an alternative to SurveyMonkey with a better pricing plan. Does everything the other one in a good way.

Pros

SurveyLab has a lot of options that comes in a very pricy way in the competitors. Their heat-map function works excellent.

Cons

Randomization is slightly hard to set up, although once you get it done once, you know which path to follow.

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The best tool if you want to gather data quickly

Reviewed on 2016/05/27

Also, it's very user-friendly. I definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Timea B.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Very satisfied with mySurveyLab online surveys

Reviewed on 2016/05/31

mysurveylab.com online surveys has helped us learn about expectations of our new customers and maintain good and long-term relations with existing ones. mysurveylab.com has been doing an excellent job for us.

Tomasz G.

Efficient software with great support

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

We've been conducting our surveys with MySurveyLab for many years now. What is worth to underline is the great support team that is always ready to help and effective. When it comes to create surveys, MSL has everything what you demand from that kind of tool.

Response from mySurveylab

Thanks for very nice words.:) We are always happy to help.

Artur B.

Experience

Reviewed on 2016/11/20

I'm 3 years client of the company. The cooperation is excellent. Customer Support respond immediately.

Kit L.
  • Industry: Research

Strong product features

Reviewed on 2021/04/01

Pros

We liked the ease of use and simple but clean look of the design interface and the survey, but what makes it unique is the inclusion of a drag and drop survey question type - I have yet to find this elsewhere in this price range, and users have fed back to us that this kind of question is quite enjoyable to do.

Cons

There were a hiccup during the running of the survey due to a platform update, which did cause the survey to stop functioning. Support did fix this for me very quickly after I brought it up, although it was only by pure luck that I noticed that the survey wasn't working.

Marcin P.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions.
Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge.
I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

Pros

- great support team
- various functions
- low price
- professional statistics in different file formats

Cons

- It's hard to find any cons

Artur P.

mySurveyLab - flexible and very intuitive tool

Reviewed on 2016/06/15

mySurveyLab offers a very well prepare suite that contain questioner creation, communication with respondents and statistic tool.

mySurveyLab has helped us a lot to run smoothly and efficiently feedback exercises and collect data in many projects we run for our clients.

Pros

mySurveyLab is easy to use and very intuitive tool

Shirley F.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Excellent product and Wonderfully attentive Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

easy online survey system for my research needs, with Hebrew and right-to-left support and flexibility all over the system.

Pros

The MySurveyLab system is a very simple but rich modular survey platform. Easy to design, use and deploy. And their technical and customer service is fast, attentive, professional and considerate.

Cons

export files could use some modularity, but it is absolutely great and simple.