Showing 427 reviews of 406

Showing 427 reviews of 406
Johnny W.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Few Things I was hoping...

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Well i used couple devices and started unattended access... Now i nee to see the dat for billing purposes

Pros

I like this because we can record session and write tech notes... Its my 2nd day using this application but need to get used too... I will also need assistance in accounting and billling related questions how to round up and charge customers... My review will improve as soon as i get used to it.... I came to zoho from teamviewer and will need some assistance.. So far, its not too bad, just need to get used to and set it up right.

Cons

So far, i tried to make session with an IOS Iphone user... I look everywhere but cant seem to take control over the device but can only support viewing only... Can we take control over android or ios devices?

Phil E.

Zoho Assist Review

Reviewed on 2020/12/31

Pros

Where to begin?! I love that Zoho Assist will connect to anything more advanced than a etch-a-sketch - either with full remote control or the ability to remotely view a connected device running a mobile OS. The schedule feature is a real asset, making it easy to work with multiple clients at their convenience. Add to that the web-based admin console, and the light client installer. The whole thing looks like it's been thought through

Cons

The logo and branding integration features are a little rudimentary, but fine for my purposes

Roger G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Small company internal and clilent IT support

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Our business has a small staff and numerous clients worldwide. Clients sometimes need assistance with VPN access and with navigating their Quality Systems. Ad hoc sessions help individuals to recover quickly. Our in-house team sometimes needs assistance with configuration of software, or adding new client access to the servers. I have 3 computers that I use for different tasks. When I'm out of office I use unattended access to securely access the computers in the office.

Pros

Zoho Assist is simple to use, both for ad hoc sessions and for unattended access. It is easy to send an invitation to clients to almost immediately start a remote session. Likewise, once remote access is setup on a company system I can get to that computer to retrieve data and use software in a flash. And the screen scaling lets me work from systems with vastly different screen resolutions. This is far superior to remote desktop.

Cons

The two factor authentication allows a browser to remember settings. If I'm not careful the accessing computer may remember my credentials and bypass their two factor authentication feature. While this is useful when accessing computers from my in-office workstation, it is not a welcome feature for accessing from a laptop in the field. That is the main reason for wanting MFA and it is far to easy to accidentally bypass.

Eoin G.

Great remote connection software with multiple level account options

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

We use Zoho Assist primarily for training our new clients on our software as part of our on-boarding process. Zoho Assist has easily connected to windows and apple/mac machines and really help us better understand how our providers were interacting with the software. I'd like to see a level of use between business and enterprise or have the ability to "choose" the features I want to use/pay for kind of like a la carte pricing.

Pros

The ability to easily and quickly connect to a remote user's machine. The ease of setup (except Apple products).

Cons

The quality of the connection can severely affect usability. I'd like the option to connect to the remote machine to "watch", but have to "Press a button" to turn on my ability to interact directly with the machine.

Tim B.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Our clients love Zoho Assist. Excellent product.

Pros

Zoho Assist is quick. Very quick. I used a competitor's service before switching to Zoho Assist and this product works so well and gets me online with the client's computer quickly and efficiently.

Cons

I wish I had someone to talk with on the phone for support. I at times have a question and just want a quick response.

Brielle B.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Pretty good package for a pretty good price

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

Helps me assist my customers easily - avoids having to run out to client sites saving me time and them money for an on site call.

Pros

Desktop app works well, making it easy to send customers a invite via email for the remote access software. Worked first time with minimal effort by customer. Automatic uninstall when the session is done is quite nice.

I don’t always have the $$$ to drop on a full year subscription (looking at you TeamViewer), so being able to do monthly makes it very affordable to even the smallest consultant or business for remote support.

Cons

I’m still getting used to the slight out of sync feeling I get with the mouse pointer. May just be me though! Feels less responsive than TeamViewer was, but may just be I need to tweak performance settings.

Roberto G.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

The best option in the market

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Zoho has the features that we were looking for for the right price. After a 2 week trial in witch we've contacted Zoho Support we were sure that this platform is the right one for us.

Amazing software and support!!!

Pros

This software is one of the best that I found on the market, it has all the important features so you can give your customers a professional support. The price/features ratio is the best!!!

The most important features for us were the branding and widget, this give our company a big enterprise feel and look.

Cons

In our case our support guys work in teams (one works even days the other on odd days) so with one license could work both but this isn't possible with Zoho because the license is assigned to each person.

I think that you can have many licenses viable to your team so they use them as needed, and obviously your team sessions couldn't exceed you license number. This could help a lot of companies like ours.

Shane H.
  • Industry: Information Services

Inexpensive and capable

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Any issues have been responded to well, the price is not over the top like others and it does the job. It is not flashy or fancy, but it is capable nad does what you need it to do. A solid performer.

Pros

Zoho Assist mostly does exactly what you want it to do. It allows remote support, rebooting, reboot into safemode (paid), client remote support nad sharing help screens with others.

Cons

It is not quite as smooth as Teamviewer or Microsoft RDP. I wouldn't use it as a remote desktop service for all day working but it is perfect for remote support.

David L.

Very good remote software

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Overall very positive.

Pros

It just works. Gives all required levels of access to a system. Free version kept us going when we were just starting out.

Cons

Not enough self-branding options, would like customer to see our logo when on the join page.

Walter I.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

From GotAssist to Zoho Assist

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

After using GotoAssist for around a decade, I decided to explore other options. Zoho Assist was the one I chose. I used the trial for a few days, then decided to go ahead and make the move.
Access on both ends works well. The pricing is much better than my prior product.
All in all, it does everything it should for my needs.

Pros

Zoho Assist is a much better value than products with similar functions.
It's easy to set up an account.
Support invitations are simple on both ends.
Unattended access is easy to deploy and the console works great.
The mobile app for Android is helpful when you are away from a computer.
Portal can be customized.
Groups are easy to set up.
The tools are WAY better than GotoAssist. Control Panel, Task Manager, Services...and more can be accessed with shortcut keys.
Remote printing is a plus.
I also like that it shows how long it has been since an unattended machine was on line. Helps spot outages.

Cons

The only issue I've encountered in a few of my sessions are inconsistent clipboard functionality. It has never failed to work, but it doesn't always work on the first attempt.
I'd prefer an option to require login to the unattended host as an added security layer.
Occasional blank remote screen on systems with multiple displays (temporary).

Glenn G.

Best Team Viewer Alternative

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Backing up and transferring POS data from shop to office is a breeze. Inputting and fixing issues on shop PC easy.

Pros

The functionality was right, the ease of use was right, wasn't laggy when connecting to remote. With all that and a great price - I grabbed it with both hands.

Cons

Some GUI issues - but don't detract from the useability of the software

Peter L.

Easy basic remote control software

Reviewed on 2019/10/13

I needed a cheap, easy way to remotely connect to user's workstations to solve minor issues and Zoho is perfect for that.

Pros

easy distribution of client software, quick stable connection, no user intervention required

Cons

It's a bit of a pain to switch between monitors if client has multiple montitors

Ian R.

Perfect for my usage

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

It enables me to support my clients ina fast and efficient way and at a perfect price point too.

Pros

It is probably the easiest support software that I hvae used over the years. Simple to setup, invite a client and operate. Low resources used for the desktop app and a great visual experience too.

Cons

I have yet to find something that I do nto like in the product.

• Industry: Management Consulting

An IT support guy's dream!

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

It does exactly what it should do and features more than what I would expect, like Wake On Lan.

Pros

Zoho Assist allows me to control computers remotely with or without their required attendance. It even features Wake On Lan which makes it perfect to administer all our workstations from a distance.

Cons

Unlike with other apps like TeamViewer each session generates a new executable app. This is very confusing for people who are downloading the "same" app multiple times. It would be easier to just put in and ID and a password like it's the case with TeamViewer.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent value and flexible pricing

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

After a feature and cost comparison Zoho Assist came out top. I have simple needs, occasional connection a variety of desktops when they need support the bigger players charge an arm and a leg , offering things I just don't need. (Perhaps! They coach everything in barely intelligible marketing speak.)
Seeking up Zoho Assist was a breeze, deploying the remote client was simple and adding a widget to my website was easy too. Every client has managed.

Pros

Simple to deploy
Low cost
Low marginal costs when more licenses are needed

Cons

Managing a variety of groups is not easy
Limited ability to identify different remote computers

Ali A.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great software for a competitive price

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Pros

Competitive pricing and ease of deploying unattended access.

Cons

I can't transfer all keystrokes directly (such as start button, copy and paste shortcuts). I would give it five starts if there was an option to transfer all the keystrokes directly to the client.
Sometimes i feel that the screen settings takes a lot of time to get implemented and it doesnot affect the speed (especially if the internet connection is not very good).

Morad S.

MDM and Assist are my preferred tools

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

Scalability, funcionalities stability. All key points as to why i choose Zoho. Before stumbling on Zoho about 2 years ago i have tried many other partners for MDM and remote assistance. Since finding Zoho i have converted most of my service to Zoho.

Cons

Havent really found any that are wurth mentioning. The cons i have experienced are clearly due to industry and technological obsticals - Zoho are good at keeping the developement ongoing and are in my opinion in the front.

Erick V.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Remoting Tool

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

Great experience so far, definitely I recommend the tool

Pros

The most important feature for my HelpDesk Department is that when you are trying to remote a client computer, you should be able to enter admin passwords for elevated tasks, and this tool is perfect for that.

Cons

At the beginning is not that friendly. You have to start session as admin and them send to the user a link to connect to their devices.

Nicholas S.

Our experience with Zoho Assist

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Pros

I love how easy it is for us to connect with customers. I also love how easy it is for our customers to understand how to use it.

Cons

I'd like a fuller experience with a dedicated app outside of the browser.

Lance T.

Great product for the cost

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

add on to Kaseya since Kaseya does not blank screen or chat

Pros

Blank screen
one click login interface
speed
chat feature fast
easy to install for single users via link

Cons

Chat box takes up 1/5 the screen when popped out
smaller screens on tech workstations harder challenge on larger resolution customers, impossible to click start button or see left part of screen
windows 10 or any firewall stops installation possibility

Landon S.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Much Love from Zoho

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

overall well job and good experiences only so far.

Pros

I decided to pay for the premium version of the business edition of TeamViewer. Almost immediately after upgrading I was so unhappy that I didn't even want to ask another one of my clients to ever install the TV software on their PC's and ultimately wasted $450 for an annual subscription that is practically worthless. Their free version is OK - but Zoho Assist offers a fully managed co-branded solution which allows you to add widgets on your website, short branded URL's, and you can even use your company logo and it will appear there.

Cons

The fact that it does not run in its own application window instead of a browser. otherwise excellent

Santa F.

Similar to analogs, but better

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

The program allows me to solve important issues while accompanying the product. This is a good way to get a loyal customer. I do not like it when an incompetent person has to explain something. It is much easier and faster to do everything yourself. And the customer is satisfied, and the nerves are intact.

Cons

It's worth it, but it's worth it." Sometimes there are problems with the connection. The client is not always ready to wait until everything is working, customers need a solution to their problems "here and now".

Eric F.

A good program for remote access to a PC

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

As a Web-trainer, I must express my deep gratitude to the developers of the program. Now customer support takes times less time and nerves. I can get remote access to the client's PC and take the necessary configuration steps myself. Often this is much easier than explaining on the fingers.

Cons

There is a free version, but the functionality is limited, supports only English. I would like to have a mode of teamwork, as in analogues. And also the program does not provide for the possibility of recording sessions.

Luis R.

Excelent Product

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

All Excellent so far.

Pros

Easy Setup, Access, Support, lot of options and possible integrations.

Cons

Don't have one at the moment so far, need to test more to find one.

Ido O.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nice to use

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Very good very fast

Pros

The connection speed is very good
Good user comfort

Cons

There is no remote CMD
I run a remote task