Chronotek Reviews

4/5 (2 reviews)
Cwhite

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 2012/11/05

Our security agency has been using Chronotek for about a year now and for the most part it does exactly what we need. I know I said its almost perfect and only gave it 3 stars and this is why! My biggest issue with the system is that it is not very mobile phone friendly and there is no smartphone app! As the owner when I log into the system from my IPhone browser I do not have full function of the program like I do using my office computer. When logged in from my IPhone the pages do not load properly and the features are limited. To me, a product that is marketed as being "mobile" and not having fully functioning apps for my cell phone is mind boggling? Shouldn't that be a major concern for all users? I spend most of my time out in the field and life would be much easier if this product was completely compatible with my phone!

Jo N.

The best system ever!

Reviewed on 2012/02/17

We have been using the Chronotek for our home health agency for years now, and there just isn't a better system out there! The staff is amazing and very helpful when problems or challenges arise, and there's nothing they won't do to try to help.

Pros

It helps us keep our agency running smoothly and ensures our patients are receiving the care they are supposed to be getting. It helps us recognize when a problem occurs, and gives us extra security in knowing that we will know if something is wrong

Cons

NOTHING! :)