If you're in business, you know how tedious and time-consuming orders and inventory can be. Why type out a sales order, a shipping note, an invoice and a receipt for the exact same order? Why do you send emails back and forth with your vendors to simply reorder from them?
With these questions in mind, we re-imagined the way businesses could work. An easier, simpler, and much better way to free you from orders and inventory. Say hello to Carta!
Carta is an order and inventory management system for businesses. It’s online cloud-based software that lets you easily manage orders, track your stock, and communicate easily with customers and vendors.
Carta handles both selling and purchasing of items. When you make a sale, your inventory and financials are instantly updated. At a glance, you'll easily see which orders need to be shipped, invoiced or paid. You can also work on orders together online with your team, customers and vendors. No need for the endless emails back and forth!
You'll be able to track your inventory accurately without the need for outdated spreadsheets. You'll know exactly what's in stock and how much. If you're running low, you'll get an alert.
Plus, communication is built right into Carta. You can keep everyone in the loop. Carta lets you store records and related conversations in one convenient place. You can also work on orders with your customers and vendors in the cloud. Share your products online. Collaborate with your team in real time. It’s all seamless with Carta.
Carta is built by the same company as inFlow - the desktop inventory software with 700,000+ users since 2007. After serving so many happy users with our desktop software, we are taking things to the cloud with Carta.
Give it a try today!
I would recommend Carta for mobile shops or small stores that don't require too much information. It is so clean and user-friendly, you can get in, do your business, and out quickly. I much prefer it's simplicity over other solutions. Some things need attention as per below but this is a great start and very proud of the team for what they achieved so far. Well done. I look forward to seeing it grow - but not too much, it's simplicity is something to be admired.
Great social interface
Custom fields is a big plus
Simple but customisable tax
Visual transparency for customer orders - great for customers to track every step of their order
Inability to part-pay a purchase (although it isn't an accounting system this could be useful)
No reporting - only dashboard display
No API or plugin to Accounting
No costings on purchases
No stock-taking report
- complete orders tracking (order statuses, auto inventory/financial updates)
- easy inventory management (stock level, price, cost, barcode, vendors)
- simple contacts list (customers, vendors, your team)
- deep business intelligence (sales, cost, profit, inventory value, AR/AP)
- seamless communication (newsfeed, alerts, emails, sharing)
- free email and phone support
- built by the same company as inFlow - the desktop inventory software with 700,000+ users since 2007
SALES & PURCHASE TRACKING
- full sales and purchase orders workflow
- know which orders are sent, shipped, invoiced, paid, returned, cancelled
- email, PDF, or print orders and invoices
- confirm or edit orders together with customers or vendors
- automatically adjust inventory and costing when you ship
- full history log to see who did what and when
INVENTORY & PRODUCTS MANAGEMENT
- manage all of your products and stock level
- track inventory across multiple locations
- receive low stock alerts when you are running low
- automatic moving average cost tracking
- vendor management for purchasing
- barcode, pictures, custom fields support
- share and publish your products to customers
OTHER GREAT STUFF!
- full contacts management (name, phone, email, address, etc)
- Graphs and analytics! See your sales and profit
- supports multiple locations, taxes, currency, users
- desktop, tablets and smart phones ready
- email and phone support
- built by the same company as inFlow - the desktop inventory software with 700,000+ users
Below are some frequently asked questions for Carta.
Carta offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$25,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Carta offers the following features:
Carta has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business
Carta supports the following languages:
Carta has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Carta supports
Carta integrates with the following applications:
BambooHR, Rippling, Zenefits
Carta offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials