Most companies have unique - and even proprietary - processes in some of these areas: Quote & Order Management, Fulfillment, Program & Project Management, Procurement, Portfolio Management, Call Center & Help Desk, Payments & Commissions, HR Management, Inventory Management and Service Delivery, just to name a few! We take what makes you special and integrate that in with your customized version of the standard CRM functions below:
LEAD AND OPPORTUNITY MANAGEMENT
▪ E-Marketing processes to capture web leads.
▪Create and manage lead lists. Assign to sales reps and create tasks such as e-mailing, calling, or setting up appointments.
▪ Convert Lead to a Prospect and create sales Opportunities.
▪ Close the sale and move Opportunity through review and approvals.
QUOTING, INVOICING AND ECOMMERCE
▪ Create Opportunity proposals based on how you do business.
▪ Process and deliver invoices fast.
▪ Process credit card and other payment transactions as an integrated part of the workflow.
PRODUCT AND PRICE LISTS
▪ Create and manage product, part, support, and service items.
▪ Create catalogs with multiple price tiers and commissions structures.
360 DEGREE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
▪ Manage customer and partner profiles and relationships.
▪ Create and manage multi-tier partner ecosystem and referrals.
▪ Dashboard views with quicklinks and easy access to account histories.
▪ Manage contacts, interactions and notes.
▪ Mark notes high-priority making them appear when you need the information most.
▪ Create and manage account tasks.
▪ Custom record types that are unique to your business.
SUPPORT AND CASE MANAGEMENT
▪ Document customer problem and link to customer account or sub-record (like a Contact).
▪ Assign case to appropriate technical support rep.
▪ Assign priority levels, deadlines and track progress.
▪ Integrate customer notifications and internal alerts.
▪ Campaign planning, budgeting, creation and execution.
▪ Associate sales with a marketing campaign or promo codes and view real-time success metrics.
▪ Understand which partners are helping your business grow.
▪ Email blasts. Easy mailing label print outs.
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
▪ Historical, current, and predictive views into the performance of your business.
▪ Robust graphical reporting and Dashboard Views.
▪ Powerful analytics – Daily briefs. Sales reports. Customer reports. Partner reports. Marketing Reports. Financial and transactional reports.
▪ Manage employee commissions and partner compensation via custom reports
As CEO of Red Rhino Leak Detection I was dead set on finding a software solution that would streamline our company. Im proud to say that the team over at Logicbox has done that and more! Their process is simple they dive into your company with spock like precision to understand your needs (probably better than you know them :) then they build a custom solution to meet them! If your an up and coming company looking for something more than a standard white label product than you would be crazy not to call the guys over at Logicbox to find out what they can offer you.
Customization and simplicity of having software built for your needs versus white label products that have a lot of clutter that you will never use as well as doesn't hit the mark.
periodic slow loading times on big reports... not sure theres a way around that.
User friendly, fairly easy to get up and running, unsure about value for the dollar as I am not involved in that end of the process. Still learning details on how to run specific reports, however the data is there to retrieve.
Easy of access to each transaction and list of total transactions
Some fundamental entries still need to be cleaned up, for instance, while entering a transaction and the vendor or client has not been entered previously, one must delete the transaction, go into the system and pre-enter the vendor/client information, then go back and enter the transaction. There should be a way to enter the client/vendor during the 'deal entry' process.
I use Logicbox through my work (Red Rhino Leak Detection), honestly it's a great program that not only keeps things organized but also keeps everyone on the same page instantly.
I enjoy being able to contact virtually anyone in our company throu it to keep them up to date, being able to contact company partners, on the same program still being able to manage my schedule and others.
Some times tracking down contact information can be a little convoluted.
I've been working with Logicbox for around 3-4 years now. I can't imagine doing business without it. As long as you have internet, Logicbox is at the tip of your fingertips ready to help you maximize productivity and efficiency for your business.
Everything is in one place: billing, service scheduling, customer databases, partner databases, employee stats and productivity, work history, etc... Whether working from a PC, ipad, or iphone, no matter where I am I can work.
It requires training on how to use it. In other words, it's not self-explanatory. You have to know the system well in order to maximize its effectiveness.
We use logicbox every day for work. It is customized for our job specifically. I appreciate the ability to complete my job while I am on site. I can charge the customer and send them an invoice with pictures of the job, while I am on site.
The vast amount of features is very impressive. It is a mobile data base/office. The program is reliable and relativley easy to use.
It is not aesthetically pleasing. We use it on our iPads and though it works well, the interface is very clunky. Most of all, I dislike the cumbersome task of loading pictures in. If I have to load ten pictures for a job, it only allows me to select one at a time, and only 3 per page, the. I have to open another finding and put in three more. It shouldn't be complicated to select all of them at once and hit upload.
$55 / user / month
Setup fees may apply.
MAXIMIZE YOUR LEAD AND REFERRAL SOURCES
MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPIER
ONE CLOUD-BASED APP TO HOUSE ALL OF YOUR PROCESSES
Below are some frequently asked questions for Logicbox.
Logicbox offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$55,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
$55 / user / month
Setup fees may apply.
Logicbox offers the following features:
Logicbox has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Logicbox supports the following languages:
Logicbox has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Logicbox supports
Logicbox integrates with the following applications:
Act-On, Adobe Sign, Authorize.net, DocuSign, Five9, Freshdesk, LiveChat, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics AX, RingCentral
Logicbox offers the following support options:
Phone Support, Video Tutorials