SixBit Software is a complete eCommerce and inventory management solution that gives you full control of your eBay listings, sales and distribution. From the makers of Blackthorne, SixBit Software lets you migrate all your existing Blackthorne data and inventory to the new SixBit application and technical support is available to guide you through the process.
SixBit Software incorporates an email marketing tool that allows you to communicate with your clients as a whole or on an individual basis. The tool lets you schedule emails and notify customers of shipping and order updates. The embedded watermarking function gives you the option to upload your images to eBay with your branding/logo.
By navigating through the user dashboard, SixBit Software users can create and edit custom sales and profit forms, export the to Excel and assess a complete purchase history. You also have the option to trial any of the SixBit Software packages before any financial commitment is required.
After working for an electronics recycling center for over 6 months, I am pretty familiar with the basics of sixbit. I don't have experience with uploading items or managing profiles as those features are restricted for my manager's use. Overall, I do like it as it is much easier than uploading each individual item to eBay. It did take a while to get used to the controls/buttons. One thing I will point out is that when the program is restarted, the layout changes to the default, even under a saved profile, and it takes a few clicks to get it back.
I like how easy it is to utilize templates when listing multiple items to eBay. It takes a lot of the legwork out, especially when listing hundreds of items per month.
There is quite a learning curve when using the controls and understanding the window layout.
Sixbit dramatically speeds up the process of creating listings and managing inventory.
I use Sixbit because it has the most advanced functionality for running a consignment business.
It took a little getting used to because it's a powerful and complex program.
No more listing errors. No more information errors. No account suspensions. Just let your employees go and list everything they can! Review, edit, and publish listings in real time as there finished. Building templates for frequently listed items saves a ton of time. Simple to use. Great software overall.
I love that i can have all my 6+ employees create listings all day without worries. Every listing created in this software can be reviewed by myself before posting to Ebay. Templates are great time saver for listing similar items.
I haven't come across any issue or cons of this software as of yet.
The software does have some good points. It does simplify listing on eBay for the small to mid-size store and makes shipping much easier than the shipping module in eBay.
Many times it will not list all variations
Installing updates invariably creates more bugs
Revisions have to be sent multiple times to get them to post
Reports error messages when there are no errors
Customer support is horrible
I have been using the software for nearly a year and I am having some of the same errors that I reported during the first month. I open a ticket, they say they don't see any problem and close the ticket. You can't call them unless you are willing to pay additional to talk to someone.
My advice is to use something else that is more reliable. I haven't found what that is yet but don't use SixBit.
-Home and hobby: $19.99/pm
-Small business $34.99/pm
- eBay and Blackthorne specification: From the makers of Blackthorne, SixBit Software allows you to automatically migrate all your Blackthorne inventory on to the new SixBit eCommerce platform.
- Email marketing and send-outs: The SixBit Software solution will give you complete control of your clients and enables you to send out regular mass email campaigns and gives you the ability to save email templates.
- Image watermarking and user accounts: SixBit Software utilizes an embedded watermarking generator that puts your logo/branding on your product images and allows multiple user accounts to add/edit data.
- Backend SixBit Software reporting: Once logged in, you have complete control of your product and sales analysis. By navigating through the dashboard you can create trade, profit and loss reports and export them to spreadsheets.
- Technical support and trial: SixBit Software packages each feature a 30 day trial and you can upgrade your trial to an active account which will include the first month free and ongoing email support (phone support available with specific packages).
Below are some frequently asked questions for SixBit.
SixBit offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$20,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
-Home and hobby: $19.99/pm
-Small business $34.99/pm
SixBit offers the following features:
SixBit has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Small Business
SixBit supports the following languages:
SixBit has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices SixBit supports
We do not have any information about what integrations SixBit has
SixBit offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials