Optmyzr provides time saving tools for PPC professionals who manage AdWords and Bing Ads. The interface has 4 main areas available to all subscribers.
One Click Optimizations™ offer suggestions for ways to improve accounts by adding or removing keywords, changing bids, updating ad text, changing placements on the display network, and making Google Shopping Campaigns more profitable.
Data Insights take raw data from Bing Ads and AdWords and turn it into data visualizations that help account managers see trends and highlights which can be used to guide optimization strategies.
The Report Builder can be used to create beautiful PDF and web based reports and dashboards that can be shared with clients and stakeholders to show the value that PPC ads are bringing to their companies.
Enhanced Scripts™ for AdWords make powerful automations available to non-programmers through an easy-to-use graphical user interface that updates the AdWords Scripts code.
- Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too.
- Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would have to crawl through data in the standard AdWords interface but the Dashboard & PPC investigator help me to reach a strategy much faster than looking through data manually.
- Absolutely love the reporting. I've been using this on almost every account daily. The reporting lets me manage client expectations much easier and get better feedback from my client base. Extremely impressed with the functionality of this. Pulling assisted conversion data from Analytics into an AdWords report is a game changer. Clients love to see this information.
- After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks.
- I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before I get the settings I want and this slows down the tasks.
- I don't like how the Shopping Campaign Builder creates new ad groups if the product titles have changed. I like to layout shopping using one ad group per product ID and the product titles change often. It would be great to have a tool like the product group refresher that renames ad groups as the product titles update at the merchant centre level. To my knowledge this feature is not available through Optymyzr. Example, we have an ad group named "Mens Brown Shoes (ID2542)". A few days later this gets updated in the merchant centre to "Mens Leather Brown Shoes(ID2542)". Now in my shopping campaign the AD group still reads "Mens Brown Shoes" even thought the title has been updated.
Time saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention
The functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.
The interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.
Thanks for the review Richard!
We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones.
Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.
Been using it and watching it grow for years. Fast, Easy and updated often; I save a LOT of time and money with this software. Have never had to contact support. Alerts, when my conversions or spend is trending down, are amazing.
Great Software, actually created by the man who built most of Google Adwords Scripting Ability so it can do what others can't. Also, the value for the money is great, it is not based on how much you spend. Other systems I have used are expensive and do not help or will actually make your ads run WORSE to make you spend more money (so they can just bill you more! -aka wordstream)
The Bing side needs more, but I understand Microsoft has tight restrictions and not a lot of APIs. But the problem is that the options are there to optimize, but only 3 of them work. If you don't have the software working on the other optimizations then just take them out instead of making me test it to see if its working every day.
A great account management optimization toolset, which evolves all the time. To pick some of the features not found in tools of this price range, the Quality Score tracker and A/B -testing tool are worth the price tag alone.
In addition to that you've got an excellent graph-based tool for Day of Week bid modifiers (huge benefit, huge time saver) and now they're bringing Single Keyword per Ad Group search term addition. If you are results-driven, have enough data and know your way around AdWords, there's no question this tool will be a valuable addition and a huge time saver. Frederyk (the founder) is ex-Google and is very knowledgeable, so you know all the tools dig to the bottom of things and there really are no irrelevant parts to this tool.
- historical QS tracker down to keyword level (now with QS elements tracking)
- A/B -testing tool for ads with different comparison metrics (not just CTR)
- extensive script library should you need them (e.g. campaign building from spreadsheet)
- upcoming SKAG support
- simple and fast
- Analytics reporting
- focuses on the most important aspects of AdWords optimization and does it very well, while leaving you in charge of the final decision
- very small accounts won't benefit much: the more data, the more time you save and the more this tool becomes a necessity. It really shines when you go 500-1000+ ads/keywords/etc
- report tool a bit clunky and not very customizable for our needs (however. this is subjective, as we need more language customization). This is not Optmyzrs main feature, however, so this is definitely not a deal breaker.
Thanks for the review! For the smaller accounts, you should try the Turbo Mode in the optimizations. We're also making reporting better :-)
Generally speaking, Optymzr is inexpensive, and worth a recommendation, but more so for smaller accounts and managers with less experience under their belt who need a tool to handle a wide variety of things. Just don't expect everything to instantly be a homerun. Optymzr requires hand holding.
The Optymzr devs are former Googlers from what I know, and understand the pain points of working with Google Ads, and what needs to happen to make those workflows easier. Shopping functionality to refresh feeds and optimize are great, and quality score tracking are useful. The reporting module is nice, and better than many in the space. Traffic Sculpter is nice for people who have complicated structures and large accounts.
Dayparting features don't look at how your dayparting is set up currently, and instead overwrites. This is a clear miss for the software, and can actually make you mess your accounts up if you expect it to care how you have things set up. Certain features are more focused on "new to adwords" individuals like workouts. Rules are somewhat outdated with the advent of smart bidding in engine. Other bidding related items also fall prey to google's improving first party solutions.
Many PPC management tools focus on managing cross-platform campaigns but none take care of automatically optimizing accounts the way Optmyzr does. Optmyzr turns manual, repetitive account management tasks into quick optimizations and reports that save hours of time and let account managers devote more time to working on strategic initiatives instead of account management tasks.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Optmyzr.
Optmyzr offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$449,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Optmyzr offers the following features:
Optmyzr has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Optmyzr supports the following languages:
Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
Optmyzr has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Optmyzr supports
Optmyzr integrates with the following applications:
CallRail, Facebook, G Suite, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
Optmyzr offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Video Tutorials