Optmyzr provides time saving tools for PPC professionals who manage AdWords and Bing Ads. The interface has 4 main areas available to all subscribers.
One Click Optimizations™ offer suggestions for ways to improve accounts by adding or removing keywords, changing bids, updating ad text, changing placements on the display network, and making Google Shopping Campaigns more profitable.
Data Insights take raw data from Bing Ads and AdWords and turn it into data visualizations that help account managers see trends and highlights which can be used to guide optimization strategies.
The Report Builder can be used to create beautiful PDF and web based reports and dashboards that can be shared with clients and stakeholders to show the value that PPC ads are bringing to their companies.
Enhanced Scripts™ for AdWords make powerful automations available to non-programmers through an easy-to-use graphical user interface that updates the AdWords Scripts code.
Optmyzr helps us manage our PPC accounts on Google Search Ads on a daily / weekly basis and on a more in-depth monthly basis. Their customizable workouts help our team stay on track with account maintenance while saving us time we would waste doing the same tasks manually.
Plus, their support is incredible! I was having an issue in my workouts where I would create two different schedules for my ads. Then when I was using their tool in my workouts to readjust these schedules based on clicks, conversions, etc., I was only able to do one before it would send me along to my next task. I chatted with Jeff from Optmyzr and a few weeks later, he emailed me back saying "It's done! We'd love to have your feedback!" and they had solved my problem in their platform. I could not believe it!
Optmyzr has the advanced tools we love when it comes to managing the paid search accounts at our marketing agency. It allows us to make quick easy wins in a client account or take a more in-depth audit approach to making changes.
We love the variety of tools it offers and we love the support we receive from the Optmyzr team.
This is one software where I truly have no complaints.
I wish we were able to analyze Bing Ads or Facebook Ads with an Optmyzr level of detail so I'm hoping they expand into these markets soon and allow us to apply their tool set to new platforms.
It enables me to manage a wide range of clients to a very high standards. It does everything I need very well and whilst I have tried other services, Optmyzr gets my choice.
Wide range of functionality
Regular updates and innovation
I can offer a much better service to more clients
Support team highly talented and responsive
Interface is a little dated but the functionality makes this an insignificant issue
- Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too.
- Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would have to crawl through data in the standard AdWords interface but the Dashboard & PPC investigator help me to reach a strategy much faster than looking through data manually.
- Absolutely love the reporting. I've been using this on almost every account daily. The reporting lets me manage client expectations much easier and get better feedback from my client base. Extremely impressed with the functionality of this. Pulling assisted conversion data from Analytics into an AdWords report is a game changer. Clients love to see this information.
- After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks.
- I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before I get the settings I want and this slows down the tasks.
- I don't like how the Shopping Campaign Builder creates new ad groups if the product titles have changed. I like to layout shopping using one ad group per product ID and the product titles change often. It would be great to have a tool like the product group refresher that renames ad groups as the product titles update at the merchant centre level. To my knowledge this feature is not available through Optymyzr. Example, we have an ad group named "Mens Brown Shoes (ID2542)". A few days later this gets updated in the merchant centre to "Mens Leather Brown Shoes(ID2542)". Now in my shopping campaign the AD group still reads "Mens Brown Shoes" even thought the title has been updated.
Optmyzr has made a significant difference in the amount of time our team of experts spend on managing and optimization Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. This software truly is a swiss army knife of PPC.
It is indispensable as a resource and well worth the investment. The team behind the tool are industry experts themselves who were part of the engineering team behind the Google AdWords platform. So they are well positioned to offer Paid Media experts a tool that accelerates PPC performance.
Leverages machine learning to speed up finding an applying optimizations to your Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts.
Customer service is top-notch and there is constant innovation happening to make the tool more powerful.
This tool allows me and my team to save tons of time in finding an applying optimizations to the benefit of our clients.
This tool is not for the novice user as a lot of the optimizations require a fair amount of knowledge to gauge whether all recommendations will benefit the accounts.
Time saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention
The functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.
The interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.
Thanks for the review Richard!
We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones.
Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.
Many PPC management tools focus on managing cross-platform campaigns but none take care of automatically optimizing accounts the way Optmyzr does. Optmyzr turns manual, repetitive account management tasks into quick optimizations and reports that save hours of time and let account managers devote more time to working on strategic initiatives instead of account management tasks.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Optmyzr.
Optmyzr offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$449,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Optmyzr offers the following features:
Optmyzr has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Optmyzr supports the following languages:
Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
Optmyzr has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Optmyzr supports
Optmyzr integrates with the following applications:
CallRail, Facebook, G Suite, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
Optmyzr offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Video Tutorials