Challenge: Users dislike CRM. When was the last time a salesperson said he enjoyed using a CRM? Likely never.
Solution: Create a CRM that is easy-to-use, intuitive, requires no training, can be adapted to any business use case, and users have fun using. Zurmo CRM includes gamification and socialCRM functionality, along with a fresh and modern user interface. Zurmo increases user adoption and transitions the dull system that sales/marketing people view as "the data entry thing" into an engaging, enchanting, and fun system that users enjoy utilizing.
Great tool, self-hosted is great for small businesses, and it has some great features like gamification which you don't find out-of-the-box on larger, paid CRMs.
I used self-hosted Zurmo to manage my list of clients for a music gig. Not wanting to pay for something as full-featured as SFDC, and wanting something a little nicer than the community version of SugarCRM I found this. It's actually really straightforward to use, the interface is quite nice, and there's a gamification element which I think is really cool, although not useful unless you have more than a few people working in your system.
To be honest for what it is I can't think of anything that I didn't like about Zurmo. I had some trouble initially with the setup but that was due to outdated software on my webserver and an update fixed that. I wish that their blog and content on the website was updated more frequently - if you don't look at the date of the latest version release you could easily be led to believe that the project had been abandoned.
Zurmo was a good entry point for us into the CRM world. I liked it. My team was lukewarm about it. There are better products out there- check out Hubspot.
Zurmo provides a free, open source CRM platform. This was invaluable to us, as it allowed for us to customize it without paying high premiums. As a basic CRM, it functions well. I liked all the ways it could be customized to meet our business needs.
For any kind of decent support, you need to pay for it. This is par for the course, however. Also, the updates for the free version lagged behind the paid. On top of that, we heard that development is ceasing, which caused us to move to another product.
Ease of use
Lots of options
Makes it easy to keep track of clients, projects, and opportunities
Installation and upgrades (at least of the free version) were difficult for someone with minimal linux experience
Likelihood to recommend
Starting at $35/month/user
* Increase user adoption
* Organize customer data in a central location
* Fully automate the sales cycle process.
* Enhance sales workflows and have full visibility into the progress of deals
* Improve internal communication
* Schedule and document calls, notes, and emails
* Enhance interaction with clients and potential clients
* Pinpoint demographics, find leads, communicate with contacts, and segment target groups
* Automate lead population through website Web-to-Lead Form
* Send mass email marketing campaigns to leads and contacts
* Generate reports that measure the success of marketing activities
* Visualize metrics through intelligent graphing technology
* Perfect future campaigns based on past results
* Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
* Access data on the go from your mobile device or tablet
* Integrate with your favorite email client
* Easy import/export options through CSV and other common formats
* Configure settings to your preferences
* Log deals and build pipeline
* Track key performance indicators
* Rich visualization engine with a selection of graphs and charts
Below are some frequently asked questions for Zurmo CRM.
Zurmo CRM offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $35/month
Pricing model: Open Source, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Starting at $35/month/user
Zurmo CRM offers the following features:
Zurmo CRM has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Zurmo CRM supports the following languages:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Zurmo CRM has the following pricing plans:
Open Source, Subscription
We do not have any information about what devices Zurmo CRM supports
Zurmo CRM integrates with the following applications:
G Suite, Gmail, Google Analytics, Microsoft Outlook, Predictive Dialer, VoIP / SIP PC Softphone
Zurmo CRM offers the following support options:
Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Video Tutorials