About Vertex Case Management & Billing
Vertex offers all the tools social service agencies in the United States need to automate paper case management files. Eliminate the laborious, time-consuming manual recordkeeping that keeps staff from delivering billable services. Vertex Case Records Manager and Vertex Fee-for-Service Billing can operate separately or in integrated mode. Vertex Case Records Manager helps your agency streamline the entire record-keeping process, consolidating all case-management elements into one unified system.
Vertex runs in Windows Explorer on laptops, netbooks and desktop computers. You also have the option to use the Apple IPod Touch and your wireless network for the ultimate in mobility.
Key benefits of Vertex Case Management & Billing
* Enter information once and use it everywhere, eliminating the need for multiple people to record the same data in multiple places.
* Save time and costs of traditional training - the application is so intuitive that minimal training is needed, even for new staff.
* Record piece-rate and hourly time simply by clicking a mouse.
* Customize your dashboard to display only the information that is meaningful to you.
* Conveniently review your entries before submitting to payroll.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of Vertex Case Management & Billing: 6
- Case Management
- Client Management
- Document Management
- Reporting & Statistics
- Training Management