Curata provides a content marketing platform that enables marketers to grow leads and revenue with content, including: curation to rapidly start-up and fuel content engines; editorial calendar and workflow to optimize content planning and creation; and analytics to learn what works, from shares and pages views, to leads generated and revenue influenced by content.
Curata's content marketing platform (Curata CMP) optimizes the content supply chain and enables insight into content ROI.
· Analyze marketing and sales pipeline impact: Instantly access content metrics such as leads generated and touched and sales opportunities generated and touched by specific content pieces, gated and ungated. Also allows tracking of content engagement by account along the buyer’s journey. (i.e., account-based marketing)
· Streamline content production: An easy to use editorial calendar with workflow that enables users to keep their team on the same page and incorporate data-driven insights into the production process.
· Integrate easily with existing processes and applications: Integrate with social media, Google Analytics, marketing automation (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot) and sales automation (SF.com).
Curata's content curation software (Curata CCS) enables marketers to find, organize, publish and promote content to help drive thought leadership and fuel their content marketing engine.
· Discover the best content across the Internet for a particular audience with a self-learning discovery engine
· Easily organize and contextualize content with just a few clicks
· Publish and promote content anytime and anywhere, through integration with marketing automation applications, content management systems, and social media channels.
Hundreds of companies already depend upon Curata to fuel their content marketing engine, including Verne Global, Yesler, Openreq, IBM, Xerox, Alcatel-Lucent, and Salesforce.com.
If you are in the content marketing game, curata is your best bet.
Curata is a great tool for content marketers and content curators. It lets you find content based on your interests, manage it, share it, promote your content, curate, and more.
- Lets you reach new audience for your existing content
- Great tool to build connections
- Discover content to share with your audience
The only issue with Curata is that is a bit expensive than its counterparts.
Curata is a great content marketing tool that provides both content curation and content management analytics/attribution. It is super easy to set up and has a great user experience.
On the curation side, all content discovered gets placed in a newsfeed for easy viewing. Once filtered, articles can be submitted to your blog, social channels or even a curata driven newsletter effortlessly.
On the content management side, not only are there great analytics, but the app helps you to determine appropriate attribution for your content and channel. An integrated editorial calendar keeps you focused and on track.
Ease of use, integration with social platforms and other apps. The swiss army knife of content marketing.
Can't really think of any. It may be more expensive than some of its competitors, but when you factor in the capability, it's well worth it.
More blog content by adding posts linking to the curated content.
It's easy to add new searches and refine to make sure you're getting content that's relevant. It even does a good job with somewhat obscure searches. Good on-boarding.
If you're not on top of your content, you can end up with an unwieldy number of results to sort through. Also, I wish we could use the full platform, but it doesn't integrate with HubSpot.
I have been a Curata subscriber for over a year. The set up process was easy. It was useful the first week. And we have quarterly check in meetings to discuss new uses, functions or any problems. It makes my content finding easier and more targeted.
This review is my personal opinion.
Love Curata! We publish a news-focused email for healthcare and it's great for sourcing the content for that. We're also looking into using it to send out the email itself rather than using our own system. BUT: You'll only get out of it what you put into it.
Contact Curata for detailed pricing information.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Curata.
Curata offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Contact Curata for detailed pricing information.
Curata offers the following features:
Curata has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Curata supports the following languages:
English, French, German, Spanish
Curata has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Curata supports
Curata integrates with the following applications:
Act-On, Bitium, Buffer, Kapost, Mailchimp, Marketo, Marketo, Sitecore, Twitter, Wordpress
Curata offers the following support options:
Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials