About Reviewsnap

Reviewsnap is a <b>web-based performance management solution</b> that allows HR personnel or business owners to <b>streamline your evaluation process</b>. It provides an enterprise-level performance management functionality for small to enterprise level businesses at a highly affordable price as a cloud-based Saas product. The user interface is powerful, yet very simple & intuitive. Implementing Reviewsnap throughout your organization is very easy.

The application provides a robust set of functionalities to <b>automate your annual or anniversary based review process</b>. It features utilities for tracking, notifications, reminders, custom workflow, language compliance, unlimited templates, e-signatures in addition to a host of more advanced features to upgrade & automate your performance review process.

Trusted by over 1,200 customers, our goal is to streamline your evaluation process and <b>improve employee & company results</b>.

Key benefits of Reviewsnap

All-in-One Solution
Reviewsnap provides an integrated suite of talent management solutions including performance reviews, 360 degree feedback, journal entries, and reporting.

Flexible & Customized Review Process
The system is flexible, allowing users to customize the review process as he/she sees fit. For instance, managers can change the criteria used to evaluate employees themselves, or choose from a wide range performance-review templates that is provided to every user at not additional cost.

Annual or Anniversary Reviews
The system supports annual or anniversary reviews and creates an automatic alert to remind every user as it based on your customized setup.

Automate and Streamline your Process & Workflow
With a simple and easy-to-use system, our customers are able to streamline the process and allows their staff to give more meaningful reviews.

Web-Based Performance Management Solution
Reviewsnap is accessible via any device with an Internet connection. It is suited for businesses of all shapes and sizes, across multiple industries, and provides excellent customer service to clients located anywhere around the world.

Devices

Manage Goals
View 8 more
Reviewsnap video
Reviewsnap video
Reviewsnap screenshot: 360 Degree Surveys Reviewsnap screenshot: Update Job Description Reviewsnap screenshot: Employee Review Reviewsnap screenshot: Dashboard - Average Rating Reviewsnap screenshot: Compensation Overview Reviewsnap screenshot: Reporting Screen Reviewsnap screenshot: Manage Goals

Total features of Reviewsnap: 29

Alternatives

intelliHR

4,9
#1 Alternative to Reviewsnap
A people management platform with HRIS, performance management and employee engagement built-in. Seamlessly onboard,...

Trakstar Performance Management

4,4
#2 Alternative to Reviewsnap
Motivate and engage your employees with Trakstar's modern, online performance management software. Performance...

Saba TalentSpace

4,4
#3 Alternative to Reviewsnap
Saba TalentSpace offers an organically built cloud-based talent management suite that reinforces and drives higher...

PerformYard Talent

4,8
#4 Alternative to Reviewsnap
PerformYard Talent is a goal & performance management software which supports continuous feedback, 360 reviews, annual...

Reviews

Already have Reviewsnap?

Software buyers need your help! Product reviews help the rest of us make great decisions.

Write a Review!
Showing 5 reviews of 114
Jake C.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

-B2B sales team/integration support was excellent
-Authoricheck is genius
-Number of review templates is great for using for different departments within the org.
-Very easy to use software = very effective software

Cons

-Standalone product, would be nice to be able to integrate with some of our other solutions
-Auto-save feature while typing would be nice

Lori F.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewsnap Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

We are very new to using Reviewsnap. We are just finishing up our very first review cycle with the software. Our contract said we would be trained as administrators but I do not really feel like that occurred. Basically a person from your company just clicked through screens and told us (very quickly) what they do when we first signed on the dotted line....but most people do not learn well from that method. I am more of a doer myself. Also, we were told that Reviewsnap implementation rep would build everything but again, that isn't entirely true...I spent a significant amount of time customizing and testing before we went live and our rep had nothing to do with that work. Part of that was because we were also needing to rebuild our performance review process to transition to paperless...but I felt very alone in that work and learned a lot the hard way through mistakes and making corrections. Our HR department could have never done this work for themselves...they do not have an IT background like I do. If I had not been involved in this project with them, I am not sure our review instruments and approval path would have been very good.

Pros

For the most part, our users like Reviewsnap. They feel that it is relatively intuitive, especially since the latest updates were implemented in May 2020. The automated email reminders at very nice and save our HR a lot of headaches.

Cons

Some parts of the template builder are messy. I would like to see a naming convention be recommended or some perhaps required to make it easier for us to find competencies and to know which sections and positions those competencies are linked to across the organization.

The approval processes have way too many button clicks...these processes need to be streamlined for sure! We chose to only have the acknowledgement step this year so that our supervisors and staff would not get frustrated with this Software right out of the gate.

Response from Reviewsnap

Hi Lori - Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the honest feedback. As a new customer, we want to make sure you're receiving the support you need. Our Customer Success team will be reaching out to see how we can help.

Lindsey H.
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Reviewsnap - Just okay

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Since I only have a need to use this software once a year, I don't think I can be too much of a critic. It works for how I need it, which is all I can really ask for!

Pros

I like that it's an easy way to submit my personal review to our HR team, and I like that I have a place to collect my thoughts on my personal achievements throughout the year. I also appreciate that I can input positive emails and comments that were said about me by my coworkers throughout the year.

Cons

The system is a bit clunky. It seems like it could use an update! It's not totally clear where to go for certain things (so much so that our HR department had to create a Reviewsnap guide that we can refer to when it's time to submit our annual reviews because they received too may questions).

Mary P.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewsnap lives up to its name.

Reviewed on 2015/03/03

Pros

As a small organization with many staff who frequently travel, we sought a system that was simple, intuitive and available 24/7. We reviewed many systems, big and small and almost settled on a product, but then found out about Reviewsnap. Both vendors gave us access to test environments where we were able to compare coverage, ease of setup and get a sense of the training required. Reviewsnap won hands down - very easy to set up, minimal training required, and all our priority requirements - fairly standard - were covered in their product. Employee profiles and job descriptions, competency and other review sections with lots of flexibility for overall design, ratings, comments, option to select from stock examples or use our own; integrated ongoing management of work and professional development goals, a great 'journaling' feature for keeping track of accomplishments through the year or for giving kudos to colleagues; automated notifications for deadlines and digital signatures. If users do need help, there is a small, onsite set of user manuals, workflow diagrams, etc. We added links to our performance review policies, etc on our Reviewsnap "Welcome page". Once our own system was set up, our Reviewsnap rep trained the 2 groups (employees/supervisors) via short webcast and the recordings are now permanently available to walk new staff through the site in under 10 minutes. Most notably, our customer service rep (same person over the last 3 years) has been absolutely exceptional. Her turnaround time is usually within a couple hours, responses are always helpful, short and and to-the-point, and if another service department is ever needed, she coordinates that. I also very much appreciated working through the trial period with a company that allowed us to work at our own pace without pressuring us to make a quick purchase. That flexibility helped assure we had the time needed to select the right product. Reviewsnap listens to their customers and keeps improving the product without inflating the cost.

Cons

It's very minor, and the only reason I give them one "9" below, but the last couple steps involve a hand-off of the review and then initiating final approvals and signatures. Some staff have neglected to complete the last couple steps that officially close off the review, and we would just find it helpful to have the system keep notifying staff, after a reasonable amount of time has elapsed, that they're not done yet, and remind them what steps they need to do to officially close the review. If nothing else, staff will eventually discover their lapse when they try to begin a new review and are unable to. If the system helped prompt them to close out the review, it would just avoid their being confused when they try to begin a new one.

Amie M.

Winning Results

Reviewed on 2016/03/02

We have been a ReviewSnap client for several years and are continually impressed with the excellent customer service and ease of use of the software. As a non-profit, cost is also a huge factor and the annual contract is not only affordable, but is guaranteed to not increase once you sign up.

Pros

Our supervisors love the fact that that they can easily select ratings for their team and receive suggestions to add commentary. As the system admin, I love the fact that I can easily import new staff to the the database and create ad-hoc reports.

Cons

The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

Showing 5 reviews of 114 Read all reviews

Reviewsnap FAQs

Below are some frequently asked questions for Reviewsnap.

Reviewsnap offers the following pricing plans:

• Starting from: US$3 040,00/year
  • Pricing model: Subscription
  • Free Trial: Available

Reviewsnap offers a flexible and affordable 3-tiered annual subscription model to fit your performance management needs. We provide excellent customer support provided to all customers.

We do not have any information about Reviewsnap features

Reviewsnap has the following typical customers:

Self Employed, 2-10, 11-50, 51-200, 201-500, 501-1 000, 1 001+

Reviewsnap supports the following languages:

English

Reviewsnap supports the following devices:

Android (Mobile)

We do not have any information about what integrations Reviewsnap has

Reviewsnap offers the following support options:

Email/Help Desk, FAQs/Forum, Knowledge Base, Phone Support, Chat

Related categories

See all software categories found for Reviewsnap.