talkspirit is a new kind of enterprise social networking platform for the workplace; providing a full range of features to connect, communicate and collaborate in one simple overview. All the features are located right were you’d expect them to be, and cover three essential areas:
Provide a solution to connect the employees together, and provide personalised information hub through the newsfeed. Every co-worker is always on top of new relevant information as soon as it happens, ready to take action.
Provide instant communication through work chat: ask questions, brainstorm ideas, form decisions, launch video chats, quickly send files and occasionally send GIFS to lighten the mood.
Provide a collaborative workspace through groups: organise projects, gather feedback, create events and share ideas, knowledge & documents.
talkspirit works together seamlessly with all the apps, tools and services that your business already uses. It provides a bunch of native integrations that are easy to set up and easy to use – over 1000 integrations are available.
All content is searchable too, secure and available while on the move through the mobile app for Android and iOS.
We are very happy with the progress of our projects, and are more productive since the installation of talkspirit by our teams
We have been using talkspirit for a few months now at "Chartreuse Gaming" and we are very happy with the result on the quality of our work. Morover talkspirit is available on different platforms, be it computer, tablet, phone, all are synchronized and allow to advance on are work any time in any place.
We particularly like the conf'call that allow us to work despite the distance of our members and collaborators. We also like polls in positions to brainstorm or quickly agree on one point or another.
Notifications are also very convenient to quickly update the progress of a project or other ...
The only drawbacks may be the application that does not benefit from all the options available on the site talkspirit but I think the update will be soon
talkSpirit is used to bootstrap "on demand" innovation projects with distant co-workers. It's very easy to connect your daily tools and enjoy a single interface to work from
- the super easy and intuitive interface, UX: no need for a user manual,
- the ability to invite for free as many guests as you want to your common workspace,
- a single interface to which you can connect all your external tools (twitter, linked, facebook, rss,..) and internal productivity tools (pipedrive, zendesk, trello, github, chargebee,..),
- a multidevice chat + a social network with voice and visio integrated,
- high level of security,
- European SaaS solution accessible through local datacenter.
I would like to have more bots available on their store. I tried the FAQ bot and it's quite immediate to put in production. I would like to have the same for a wide array of domains.
The team works in different places and with different schedules.
Talkspirit enables everyone to remain informed in a social nice way of what is happening in all premises.
We also have invited guests to take part in project groups, it is very user friendly.
Made our everyday life much easier : notices are read and implemented immediatly. No more delay or mis-information.
Ease of use, everyone - external project guest or member, connects easily, wherever he is and whatever equipment he has at hand.
interactive - team rooms, chats, project groups, it has a wide range of uses
and responsive : everyone using it can comment instantly
It still requires one to connect himself to the software - as all mail or other media. Although on the phone I receive notices when others publish (sometimes I'd like to not receive the notices ie during vacation - need to look into that).
Customization options and integrated polls
They save payment information but they delete them on demand.
A true social networking company really used. A real social networking company really used.
Simplicity of teamwork, ergonomics, ease of access, integration in our other applications / Simplicity of teamwork, ergonomics, ease of access, Integration with our other applications
The mobile application has evolved a lot, but it is not yet totally at the level of the web application.
€3 / user / month (yearly subscription)
1. Groups: the ability to create collaborative workspaces suited for in-company use, as well as the involvement of external parties.
2. Work Chat: the ability to communicate at an instant with colleagues across the entire organisation – through messaging or live video chat.
3. News Feed: the ability to be on top of new relevant information at all times. The personalised news feed shows all recent up dates and how each group progresses.
4. Integrations: the ability to link all apps, tools and services that the business already uses, directly into the relevant groups – creating a transparent overview.
5. Smart Search: the ability to find any piece of relevant information with just a few key words. The smart search engine prioritised content based on what’s most relevant.
6. Mobile: the ability to stay connected whenever and wherever you are. Everything is always in sync with apps available on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and Linux.
7. Security: the ability to safely share unlimited content at any time of day. In terms of security, talkspirit meets the standards of the highest security requirements to date.
Below are some frequently asked questions for talkspirit.
talkspirit offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: €3,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
€3 / user / month (yearly subscription)
talkspirit offers the following features:
talkspirit has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business
talkspirit supports the following languages:
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
talkspirit has the following pricing plans:
talkspirit supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
talkspirit integrates with the following applications:
Dropbox, GitHub, JIRA Software, New Relic, Pipedrive, Pipedrive, Trello, Twitter, Wordpress, Zendesk
talkspirit offers the following support options:
Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support