The aKite suite components are:
- Retail Web Services: the intelligent Hub in the Cloud that removes complexity from Stores and HQ and allows secure data sharing inside and outside the chain.
- POS.net is the Front Store App. A local cache assure fast operations in connected AND disconnected mode.
- SHOP.net is the Back-Store App for stock management, replenishment, statistics, data import / export, label printing … General, customer and product dashboards gives an immediate vision of the business status. At HQ, SHOP.net gives also a visions of the whole chain.
- aDI (aKite Document Interchange) allows simple file integration with ERPs and other legacy systems. Based on Azure Service Bus, it does not require any system activity on firewalls and assures maximum security
Key benefits of aKite
The advantages of a so innovative approach are many, as for example:
- Start a new store IT or substitute a faulty PC in very short time and no specialized engineer.
- No store and HQ servers, but only standard low cost and low power PC.
- Stores constantly connected and integrated with HQ systems and also open to partners cooperation.
- Near-real-time reception of of sales data form any store, with different languages, currencies and taxes.
- No investments but only a per seat and per store fee without any long term commitment.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Total features of aKite: 2