Canfigure has been designed as a modular system where the customer can select the desired functionality and expand over time at their own pace. Modules are divided into Change Management, Service Desk (ITSM) and Asset Management (ITAM) all underpinned by a well-designed CMDB. All processes are compatible with the ITIL standard.
Unlike its competitors, Canfigure can be fully configured by the customer with minimal involvement from the vendor. This saves the customer both time and money.
Canfigure supports both Windows and Linux environments, and can be run on premise or in our AWS cloud environment.
In general the experience is good.
1. Reporting is not user friendly. The system prescribes type of reports e.g. Resolved vs closed. We report on resolved tickets(maybe not correct from an SLA reporting perspective, however we have minimal reopens) - the Incident KPI dashboard reports on closed. I am not using the reporting functionality at all and have compiled my own queries/views and dashboards. In addition the display of results in graphical format is quite limited.
2. Updating via emails are not neat/tidy - includes a lot of information (signatures and pictures) making it difficult to follow the notes.
3. Agents work on more than one ticket the same time and would like to keep the ticket open - although a ticket can be opened in a new window it only shows the "edit" view and not all information required (e.g. notes) to actively work on a ticket
4. Cannot exclude child-related incidents from SLAs
5. Admin manual to be more comprehensive on the how to do that what to do.
6. In instances when we want to add a picture, we need to save it as a document before it can be an attachment - it would be better to copy and paste the picture (especially in the knowledge base, but this can also be applied when we want to send a printscreen to a user via notes or notify) - we communicate a lot with vendors and need to send them printscreens as certain test are done. Because of the extra steps to be added to allow this in SupaTOOLS, the team tends to bypass SupaTOOLS and send comms via their mail accounts. This means I have to manage this factor as well.
Chris has been more than supportive and quick to respond, which I appreciate.
Reminders not configured
Thanks for that honest review Marthie!
I'm pleased to say that we are working on all of the issues you have raised, and expect to address them all in our next major update in early 2017.
We'll get you to update your review at that time!
ITIL/ITSM rules management and enforcement.
External applications extension and integration.
Security policy enforcement.
Historical reporting for trend analysis.
Full Lifecycle management.
Outstanding vendor support.
The COTS version of the application feature rich and is flexible enough to customize for company-specific requirements. The ITIL process-based, ITSM software helps us enforce our business processes and rules. It has very granular user authorization features and profiles that help us easily update, maintain and enforce our security principles. Additionally, we use the APIs to help integrate functions of the application to our other systems. Finally, the support of the SupaTools team has been outstanding. They have always accommodated our requests, and in some cases helped us make design/integration decisions that prevented issues further down the line.
The original UI looked a little dated (block images, etc...), but they have made great strides in recent updates.
We are delivering a much better, managed, rationed, fair service delivery in a resource constrained environment.
Getting staff to self-log and also sending the basic Net Promoter Score feedback request for every closed save helped productivity.
As a 10 year veteran of the product I like how it aligns to IT Service Management.
It is so extensible and well modelled for Service Desk and IT management under ITIL.
The biggest payback is when your service desk staff "click" as to why maintaining a CMDB is the cornerstone of service delivery - and why logging calls (especially staff self-logging) is the key to managing requests.
Sometimes, I could not remember the path to change and publish some templates - this is due to the extensibility of the product and my poor memory.
The users expressed their fondness of Supatools over other Asset Management tools, because of its ease of use and functionalities. The most popular functions reported by the users is quick search and the ability to create views using multiple configuration items. As administrator, I find Supatools easy to manage with the help of Administrator and Tools & Utilities modules. There are so many areas that can be configured by the administrator, all are easy and straight forward. Most of all, the Supatools team are very responsive and will assist in any way needed.
The only con I have found in using Supatools is large reports sometimes time-out depending on network utilization.
Very easy and straight forward implementation. We did it without any assistance just by following installation guide.
Functionally deep, customize-able and integrate-able. Supatools support team is very helpful in these aspects.
SupaTools team keeps in touch and frequently deliver product updates/enhancements/fixes.
Although designed for ICT industry but can be easily be adapted for Maintenance/Property Management services.
Support team is always there to assist in case of problem or issue. Nothing negative to say about them!
Hey Irfan, thank you so much for this review!
We will continue to deliver the service you are used to, and watch out for more new software features!
- Reduce risk to your enterprise by implementing a robust Change Management process with effective Impact Analysis
- Document your environment to maintain an accurate record of dependencies and usage
- Adapt the software to your specific business needs where not met by typical off-the-shelf software
- Reduce cost when compared to competitive offerings with low maintenance and self-configurable design
- Benefit from software that is constantly evolving and extended based on customer feedback and best practice
Below are some frequently asked questions for Canfigure.
Canfigure offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$200,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Canfigure offers the following features:
Canfigure has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Canfigure supports the following languages:
Canfigure has the following pricing plans:
Canfigure supports the following devices:
We do not have any information about what integrations Canfigure has
Canfigure offers the following support options:
Forum, Online Support, Phone Support