Voted the Best LMS System for Training any Learning Audience4.7/5 (3 reviews)
Of the major LMSs, ExpertusONE offers the broadest learning management advancements with natively built mobile, gamification, meetings, social collaboration, reporting, eCommerce, xAPI/LRS and more.
ExpertusONE reduces complexity in training delivery for multiple audiences—inside and outside of the organization—with a secure, enterprise-class LMS. The #1 ranked LMS (2012-2016) also features an open API library to extend learning with Salesforce and other systems.
ExpertusONE scales with user organizations and helps them realize more value from all aspects of their business ecosystem by applying learning in the context of:
• Product Adoption—Train customers to get the most value out of product(s)
• Traditional HR/Compliance Training—Meet compliance needs with required and mandatory training and reminders.
• Learning Commerce—Sell training to partners and customers.
• Multi-audience Training—Serve internal and external audiences.
• Sales/Field Training—Improve sales team effectiveness and field enablement.
• Partner Certification—Certify and qualify partners to sell products and services skillfully and effectively.
• Onboarding—Get new hires and franchises up to speed quickly.
• Helpdesk—Improve customer support and track customers’ knowledge base better when handling support tickets.
• Leadership Development—Set growth and development training paths, and enable individuals for succession planning.
Deployment Flexibility—The most powerful and flexible learning technology for Salesforce
Learner User Experience—Built with modern UI design standards, consistent terminology, native social collaboration and a tailored experience
Management Efficiency—Visibility and a full reporting engine for real-time data to make decisions in Salesforce, in the LMS and from the ExpertusONE mobile app
Automated Administration—With dynamic Groups for assigning mandatory, recommended, and optional training
Modern Architecture—Includes the newest technology for easy scalability, secure data management, integration flexibility and advanced content distribution
Mobile Learning—Learners can remotely register for courses, engage with learning content and use LMS features that add value to the classroom experience
Shifting to an LMS that is designed for mobile use from the ground up is increasingly important for us. This was a smart choice for us because it fits in easily with other systems and resources, and the company keeps rolling out new mobile-oriented business functionality.
Unlike other LMS systems, this is thoughtfully designed for multiple kinds of organizational users -- not just for our learners, but also for our administrators who need (and deserve) tools that make their job easier. Also, managers are well supported, with real-time reports to help them track status of their employees, collectively or individually, and communications tools that lets them follow-up, if needed, with anyone who needs reminders or coaching follow-up. This is all mobile, and synchronizes with the LMS, so you can work online or off with any functions, and not worry about it.
Value is good, but there is increasing price pressure from other vendors who make it easy to get started with free trials. Would've helped seal the deal if they offered that kind of low-risk adoption path.
The results we've seen have been phenomenal. 70% of our learners (mental health clinicians) intend to change their practice behaviors based on the role-play video training that we've delivered in ExpertusONE. The Expertus platform gives us the flexibility to customize reporting, branding and delivery to meet our LMS needs, but more importantly, those of our clients.
The Expertus team has been responsive, and support has been excellent. People are at the core of any partnership, and Expertus is staffed by knowledgeable, strategic thinkers who understand the space that today's LMS' occupy for the benefit of tomorrow's learners.
We have implemented ExpertusONE as our enterprise LMS in the last few months. One of the features we really like is the mobile app which allows our employees to take training from anywhere, even on the road. Our Sales team in particular loves the app and its ease of use.
You can download content for offline viewing and it will sync back up with the LMS database when you're online
As of the date of this review, you can't brand the app with your company branding. So our web version of the LMS has different branding than the app
Please contact Expertus at [email protected] for ExpertusONE LMS pricing.
ExpertusONE is the most powerful and intuitive LMS for training any audience in your ecosystem:
• Mobile—Complete LMS learning capabilities on mobile. The native ExpertusONE mobile app offers powerful features for learners, managers, instructors and executives. Learners can fully engage with content, the training catalog and social learning components from their device.
• Streamlined—Refined to the simplest workflows to complete administrative and learning tasks.
• Powerful—Enables admins to support several hundred to several hundred thousand learners inside and outside of the organization, in a secure, scalable, profile-based system that tracks all learning activity and makes data easily accessible with built-in reporting and an extensive API library.
• Advanced—Offers the broadest, most advanced technologies of any enterprise-class LMS, including gamification, mobile, meetings, social collaboration, eCommerce, xAPI/LRS, Salesforce and more.
• Secure—Built on open standards for a highly stable, scalable, fast and secure LMS platform that supports REST API integrations, Single Sign-On, encrypted data transfers and storage, with enterprise-class backup and redundancy.
• Multi-audience—Built to support training inside and outside of the organization for employees, sales and field teams, partners and customers.
• Lower Total Cost of Ownership—Reduces the overhead of managing and maintaining your learning management technology with straightforward management and administration.
• Reduced Complexity—Manage the LMS and administer training with 30-50% fewer clicks than other leading LMSs.
• Personalized—Profile-based to create a tailored and relevant experience for the learner, instructor, manager and admin based on a number of attributes.
Below are some frequently asked questions for ExpertusONE LMS.
ExpertusONE LMS offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Please contact Expertus at [email protected] for ExpertusONE LMS pricing.
ExpertusONE LMS offers the following features:
ExpertusONE LMS has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations
ExpertusONE LMS supports the following languages:
Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
ExpertusONE LMS has the following pricing plans:
ExpertusONE LMS supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
ExpertusONE LMS integrates with the following applications:
Cisco WebEx, LinkedIn, SAP CRM, Salesforce App Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, SharePoint, Wordpress, Workday Human Capital, iSpring Learn
ExpertusONE LMS offers the following support options:
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials