What if everyone in your company were on the same page and able to get answers to their questions in seconds? What if your product team had insight into customer support needs, sales could connect with marketing more efficiently, and everyone was on the same page, aligned and focused?
Obindo is an innovative cloud integration and knowledge-sharing service that seamlessly connects email together with your cloud applications, including Box, Dropbox, Google Apps, Microsoft, Salesforce, Slack, and many more so your team can work together more productively.
Obindo helps you ensure that the right information is in the right place, and stored where it should be. Rather than each of your employees needing to chase down information in six different places (or search through their inbox), each member can use Obindo to quickly find the document or other piece of information they need.
Key benefits of Obindo
Reports show that employees spend over 11 hours each week wrestling with their inbox, and another 8 hours searching for information. What if you could give that time back to them? Using Obindo is like adding a digital assistant to your team who:
* Captures email threads, documents, PowerPoints, proposals, contracts, and other files so you never lose a thing.
* Automatically organizes everything using contextual information and meta-data, making it easy for everyone to find.
* Ensures that email file attachments are stored where they need to be stored: in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce.com, or any other service you rely on.
* Creates a knowledge base for your company so you capture the institutional knowledge that makes you competitive.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
- Free Version
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of Obindo: 13
- Activity/News Feed
- Collaboration Tools
- Configurable Workflow
- Email Management
- Employee Database
- Ideation / Crowdsourcing
- Knowledge Base Management
- Real-Time Chat
- Rules-Based Workflow
- Social Media Integration
- Workflow Management