About FedEx for Salesforce
The FedEx for Salesforce app brings two of your favorite online services together; FedEx Shipping is natively integrated inside Salesforce CRM.
- Send mail or ship packages to any Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity or any custom object
- Calculate and compare FedEx rates
- Generate and print labels to standard and thermal printers
- Track shipments automatically
- All this and more without ever leaving Salesforce
The app integrates with all the order management and supply chain management apps like Kenandy, Accounting Seed, Conga Composer, Glovia, Ascent, Cloud Conversion, ChikPea, Veeva, Rootstock and FinancialForce.
With Chatter, you can follow any shipment and get real-time updates on your Chatter feed.
Key benefits of FedEx for Salesforce
- Mail and ship to any lead, contact, opportunity, account or custom object with native FedEx shipping.
- Quickly calculate FedEx shipping rates for comparison before instantly generating and printing FedEx shipping & return labels. There's no need to include an RMA label in the shipment.
- Improve customer service by using 'Chatter' to stay "in-the-know". Receive real time tracking updates on any shipments that you follow. You'll never need to copy and paste long tracking numbers again.
- Generate international forms with FedEx for Salesforce. Ship international outbound & returns within Salesforce by creating pro forma invoices, commercial invoices, certificate of origin and NAFTA certificate of origin forms, as templates. Save up to 15 minutes of form-filling per international shipment.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Total features of FedEx for Salesforce: 6
- Order Tracking
- Pro Forma Invoices
- Real Time Updates
- Shipping Labels