Maropost is a on-demand digital marketing and campaign management solution that allows its customers to target the right set of audiences by creating specific product based marketing campaigns that can be tracked and monitored across platforms. The software is well suited for the needs small and medium sized businesses, as well as for enterprises. Maropost caters to the needs of organization is several industries such as Information Technology, Communications, Automotive, Entertainment, Travel & Transportation, and Lifestyle, among others. Its key customers include LVMH, BMW, Quantas, Samsung, HP, and Master Card.
Maropost offers creation, tracking and analysis of campaigns across a range of media types including emails, Phone based messaging, Social Media, and Web-based Marketing campaigns. The software allows the users to automate campaigns, track campaign delivery, reporting, and dLarge ata analysis and segmentation. Maropost also offers additional services such as dedicated account representatives, technical advice on campaign creation & success, and integration services.
Maropost also has a Partner program that act as enablers in integrating other products with Maropost. The company partners with Creative Agencies, CRM Service Providers, eCommerce firms, Technology Companies, and Associations, among others. Key Partners include Adobe, 8 Seconds, Windsor Circle, Online Trust Alliance, ClickMail, eROI, Salesforce, Sugar CRM, and Zoho CRM, among others.
Works as-intended and delivers all of our client emails in a timely manner.
We sometimes have deliverability issues, but it's hard to peg down what the cause of this is, so can't say for sure it's the platform's fault. Sometimes support can take a while to get back with answers.
Improved email deliverability.
I like the custom send options. I can opt to send to each customer and the time they're most likely to open it or most likely to convert. I can also opt to send to my most engaged customers first to improve deliverability.
Not the most user friendly software. Segment rules are strangely worded. Have had a few problems getting conflicting answers from customer support on setting up segments.
* It supports workflows, list, forms, segments everything.
* Has good API supports. Triggering workflows using API is really easy
* Has a great workflow builder
* has a great form builder
* It's hard to add a single contact to a list manually.
* Their statistics tool should be i improved
I use Maropost to send sponsored emails to various lists and I like that you can customize the emails with so many options.
Maropost is not very straight forward. I'm still new to the software but I feel like I need someone to hold my hand through the process and the next steps don't seem logical.
Easy to use but basic and integrations are lacking
Easy to create content and campaigns, and straightforward scheduling and A/B tests. Visual editing is easy but not complex or advanced. This is better if you know HTML.
Maropost does not easily connect to our CMS, so we have to segment the morning of the emails. Also the visual editor is very basic, and doesn't allow for modules or additional blocks of content.
Please contact Maropost for pricing information.
● Maropost allows organizations to access subscription based services on a “pay as you go basis”.
● Users can customize their marketing campaigns and track their success throughout the campaign’s life cycle.
● Campaigns can be extensively analyzed and results can be viewed through an interactive dashboard.
● Maropost supports multi-channel communication management including email campaigns, SMS campaigns, Social Media campaigns, and Web Marketing campaigns.
● Maropost offers an analytics and reporting solution that enables the creation of customized reports for campaign analysis, with an option of adding or removing widgets as per user preference.
● Maropost provides a customizable relational database that is linked to each account and stored data from various sources such as PoS, CRM, eCommerce, ERP Systems, among others.
● Maropost offers API integration with most of the major CRM service providers.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Maropost.
Maropost offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Please contact Maropost for pricing information.
Maropost offers the following features:
Maropost has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Maropost supports the following languages:
Maropost has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Maropost supports
Maropost integrates with the following applications:
250ok, IgnitionOne, LeadsBridge, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CRM On Demand, PayKickstart, Privy, SAP CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Sumo
Maropost offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support