Cloud-based gym management software & payment processor4.2/5 (24 reviews)
Compete by Jonas Fitness is a cloud-based club management software which caters to the needs of both mid-sized and large sized fitness clubs. The product offers electronic agreements management that supports multiple forms of payments and multiple contracts for every member of the club. The product also helps in increasing employee productivity by offering an integrated PoS solution and customized reporting features.
Compete offers features such as front desk automation that include intuitive & touchscreen web-based interface, minimal training, role-based security authentication and hardware integrationCompete also offers features such as billing, commissions, data integration, dashboards, and nursery monitor.
It aligns real time electronic funds transfer and credit card processing.
Compete presently serves over 6000 fitness centers. The product is integrated with Textmunication to allow its client to communicate with its members more effectively.
Helps us manage our large membership base here at the club.
Everything is accessible in one place! It is also cloud based, so we are not needing to worry about losing everything in the event that our computers crash. I love how it is user friendly and very easy to navigate from category to the next.
We are trying to integrate the time clock feature into our payroll management software and it is proving to be a bit tricky, but the support team has been very helpful answering questions!
* Fantastic plan for on-boarding new clients
* Their team really seems to care about the client.
* I'm pretty sure that our trainer knew more about and understood our business better by the time we launched than some of our employees.
* Continual improvement. They are regularly scheduling updates to make the product better.
* Partnerships. The API allows us to connect with 3rd Party vendors to enhance the experience.
* Compete on the Go.
I'm looking forward to COG being developed out further in the months ahead. I'd love greater reporting and perhaps booking through COG.
I am so glad that we made the switch to Jonas Compete. The conversion experience was incredibly smooth thanks to the tireless work and dedication of their staff. The process went so well that I was a bit concerned that they were all about launching new customers and would forget us once we were up and running. In the six months since we launched, I've learned that I have nothing to fear. They continue to support and help us between the technical support always offering quick resolution, on-going help from our trainer to the visits from our Customer Success Representative. My only regret is that we did not make the move to Jonas sooner.
Ease of use, incredible customization, support from Jonas
More reports in COG would be great, further development of COG as whole
Trey, thank you so much for your feedback! I will make sure to get this information regarding COG over to our product development team!
Easy to sell memberships and other items. Easy to use back office software, despite the lack of certain reports that should be standard.
Having to use ad-hoc to get reports that should be part of the standard list of reports offered - such as new member reports that show the primary on the account only and the dollar amount gained from the new agreement.
The gym I work at we used to use this software and I miss it! It was so easy to check in members, see alerts, update information and creating new accounts. I also found it was easy to train new employees on it.
There was some features that would just sit there and we could not use. For example, when creating memberships many of them had "zzzzzz" in front of them and it was confusing as to why that was set.
Contact Jonas Fitness for pricing information
● Compete software by Jonas Fitness offers electronic agreement option with numerous contracts and payment options for individual members.
● Compete's back end functionality feature helps in collecting and reporting in-depth information to club management regarding their daily operations.
● The payment processing feature in Compete automatically collects payment on due date from customer account and deposit directly into club’s bank account. It also allows club member to keep a track over their payment schedules & details.
● Compete helps in increasing employee productivity by offering integration between major features such as member and family check-in, integrated POS credit card processing, and billing, among others.
● The software also offers lead generation & management features such as, sales prospecting, locker management, gift card purchase / redemption, and member self-service, among others.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Compete Club Management.
Compete Club Management offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Contact Jonas Fitness for pricing information
Compete Club Management offers the following features:
Compete Club Management has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Compete Club Management supports the following languages:
Compete Club Management has the following pricing plans:
Compete Club Management supports the following devices:
Compete Club Management integrates with the following applications:
InTouch, Medallia, Perkville
Compete Club Management offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials