Edvance Software is a web-based school management solution that allows administrators to manage academic operations and enables interaction between school administration, teachers, parents and students on a single platform, by exchanging information online in a secure way. The product provides a developer license to their customers, which allows them to produce custom modules and create reports on the fly.
Admission officers can keep track of where a prospective student is in the admissions process, update checklists, send targeted communications as schools concentrate on accepting the candidates that best fit their school’s values.
Edvance software solution manages all aspects of school operations from online admissions to academic reporting. It offers features such as course management that includes designing the course details, grade levels, number of class sections and academic reporting; Workload feature that includes the management of individual teacher workloads, work credits, time distribution and academic/ extracurricular task requirements; scheduling module that helps to build customized schedules, assigning location to a class or events, and allowing parents to fix appointments with teachers; Individualized Education Plan (IEP) module that enables the assignment of objectives by analyzing individual student’s needs, and breaking up of objectives into tasks & sub-tasks which can be monitored easily; and teacher gradebook module that facilitates cross-curricular learning by allowing teachers to coordinate inter disciplinary evaluations. Additionally, the product also offers other features such as admissions, student/teachers profiles, attendance, behavior check, curriculum management, and student/parent portals, among others.
The software is suited for small and medium sized businesses. Some of its key customers include Holy Trinity School, New Jersey Scholarship and Transformative Education, Summit School, Stanstead College, Trafalgar School and Loyola High School, among others. Edvance fosters cooperation by enabling the software innovations created in one school to be shared with other schools, as a collaborative platform.
This is my schools first full year with Edvance and it has begun to transform how we communicate with parents and manage out curriculum. I have worked with several other LMS' and I can tell you that in the past I would have been left feeling frustrated due to lack of support and flexability. However, working with Edvance leaves me feeling excited and confident that the customizations we are building will make communication stronger, processes smoother, and jobs easier. The support of the Edvance team is unlike anything I have ever seen and it has allowed me as an administrator to help people be more efficient. Once you start working with this company, you will wonder what took you so long to start.
Pros - Easy to use,
- Flexible and adaptable to our school needs,
- Very quick response time to question asked
Cons- I would like to see this program "talk with" our accounting and donation management programs.
Edvance was our first school software program. This program made life so much easier for our teachers and administrators. We are able to grow each year with this program as they continue to refine and add features. Since we have both elementary and high school programs in both languages, we needed a program that was very flexible. Edvance was able to tailer make their program to meet our needs.
All student and staff data is compiled into on spot making it so effect to recall relevant information about current and past students.
The service has been outstanding. The support has be amazing. I felt very comfortable calling, emailing, or having virtual meetings if I needed clarification
A wide variety of modules makes it easy to cater to all of our needs
One con that is of note is the attendance module. The staff at our school has told me that it is time consuming and not very efficient
Contact Edvance Software for a quote/ for pricing
• Edvance Software offers online data entry feature that allows teachers to enter and submit marks anytime, using any device.
• Edvance Software offers real-time data visualization dashboards to bring key data to head of school, department heads and school management.
• The product allows tracking and reporting of course specific and extra-curricular competencies, which enables overall student evaluation.
• The solution allows real-time tracking of absentees, late-comers and student behavior, to facilitate immediate follow ups.
• Edvance Software helps to create customized schedules for teachers by managing the teacher workflow. The product avoids the need for outsourcing workflow management.
• The product offers student/parents portals allowing them to interact with teachers and enabling parents to view real-time visual representations of students’ progress reports.
• Edvance Software enables curriculum and IEP’s management by creating objectives that can be assigned to individual student as and when needed, this can be further tracked & evaluated by teachers.
• Edvance Software offers data transmission services to Ministries of Education in Canada (ONSIS, OCAS and OUAC transmissions in Ontario and MEES in Quebec)
Below are some frequently asked questions for Edvance Software.
Edvance Software offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Contact Edvance Software for a quote/ for pricing
Edvance Software offers the following features:
Edvance Software has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Small Business
Edvance Software supports the following languages:
Edvance Software has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Edvance Software supports
Edvance Software integrates with the following applications:
G Suite, Google Calendar, Google Drive
Edvance Software offers the following support options:
Knowledge Base, Online Support