About SAP HANA Cloud
SAP HANA Cloud Platform offers a scalable platform-as-a-service for businesses of all sizes. SAP Hana provides an all-inclusive solution that addresses the problems of SaaS solutions, which can be time consuming to integrate as well as inflexible. The possible applications of SAP HANA Cloud Platform include HR tasks, customer overviews, and order tracking, among many other potential uses.
This platform allows developers to extend functionality for classic Oracle and SAP applications, as well as business-specific tools. The platform serves as the central backbone of all lines of business, including cash flow. The platform allows for perpetual development of new applications and processes as business demands it. Cloud Platform users have access to up to 10 GB of unstructured storage and up to 10 GB of bandwidth, per user, per month.
The PaaS provides an open architecture that offers in-memory database and app services that can be built quickly, allowing the system to scale along with the growth of the business. The SAP HANA Cloud Platform is available in four distinct versions (Free, Professional, Single Application, and Multiple Application) to address the demands of all types of businesses and budgets. The platform incorporates SAP HANA Cloud Identity for secure logons for all users.
Key benefits of SAP HANA Cloud
● Extend existing apps and deploy them for any user on any device, rapidly, with SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
● Deliver salient data to the correct business unit, on-demand.
● Build specialized customer-facing apps for unique departments throughout the organization.
● Extend the functions of legacy SAP and Oracle applications.
● Continually build and expand existing applications as new business needs arise.
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of SAP HANA Cloud: 28
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Applications Management
- Backup and Recovery
- Change Management
- Cloud Computing
- Collaboration Tools
- Custom Development
- Data Dictionary Management
- Data Migration
- Data Replication
- Data Storage Management
- Database Conversion
- Deployment Management
- For Developers
- Graphical User Interface
- Integrated Development Environment
- Mobile Access
- Mobile Development
- Multiple Programming Languages Supported
- Performance Analysis
- Server Monitoring
- Web App Development
- Industry: Construction
- Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 9.0 /10
SAP is the most powerful ERP in the world and with HANA they are moving in the right direction
Reviewed on 2019/12/14
SAP has always been good when trying to emulate your needs as a company to an ERP. All the...
SAP has always been good when trying to emulate your needs as a company to an ERP. All the configuration, Z programs and setups are so broad that you can practically do anything with SAP, but switching to HANA was mostly to take advantage of it's new database and the cloud option.
With SAP HANA we are moving to the future of our company switching from the previous version SAP ECC. This new system has improved from the last version specially when reporting. Becuase all fields are indexed, extracting info and running reports are really fast and some fixing in the security side has solved problems of roles and object we had before.
The Business partner transaction "BP" is something I still don't understand its reasoning. The complications of having customer, suppliers, employees, contacts, etc in one single transaction has complicated things for us but I guess is just matter of getting acquainted to it.
Reviewed on 2019/04/06
- Industry: Accounting
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used Weekly for 1-5 months
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 7.0 /10
Reviewed on 2018/04/29
It offers best report a big plus, user can play with data to generate required report in several way. User can use up to 6 screens keeping login to account to check relevant items.
Customization of application is very limited and organisation which need some step to perform in bulk can not do this.
Reviewed on 2019/03/22
Reviewed on 2019/03/11
- Database Software
- Platform as a Service Software
- ERP Systems
- Procurement Software
- Professional Services Automation Software
- Supply Chain Management Software
- Consulting Software
- Professional Services Software
- App Development Software
- Distribution Software
- Manufacturing Software
- Warehouse Management Software
- Inventory Management Software
- Inventory Control Software
- Manufacturing Execution Software
- Utility Management Systems