Form.com is an automated web-based form development and data collection solution that enables users to create, manage, and deploy forms across several devices including desktop and mobile platforms. The product enables users to design online forms for the purpose of site inspections, mobile audits, and field insurance assessments, as well as provide offline forms for professionals with patchy network access.
Form.com enables the creation of electronic, linearly designed forms with a top-down design format, customized forms with drag and drop interfaces, and the addition of logic & branching within forms to handle data compartmentalization on the fly. The data management module of the product enables users to manage & organize contact data inside the application, as well as allow users to access business forms on-demand. The task management module enables users to automate business processes by configuring status & resolutions, automated assignment of workflows to a pre-define group of contacts, and viewing task history. The product offers integration with homegrown legacy applications & custom databases, as well as with third-party applications such as Salesforce & QlikView. The solution also offers offline mobile application, advanced reporting, and data security & privacy features.
Form.com offers two deployment modes that include a simple cloud-based deployment with standard reports and an advanced on-premises deployment with customizable reporting dashboards. The product caters to the needs of professionals in the inspection, transportation, retail, healthcare, utilities, insurance, and oil & gas segments. Some of the key customers of the solution include IBM, Deutsche Bank, Cadbury, Deloitte, Standard Chartered, MetLife, RBS, Intel, and Accenture.
We spent a long time looking for a product that could capture data online and offline, add logic and validation to the forms, empower our team to build their own questionnaires and also allow us to host the system in our own data centre. We finally found form.com and the implementation was straight forwards and ongoing support has met our requirements as our userbase has grown.
The system is highly configurable but not complex, so our in-house resource can use the system without the need for IT's involvement.
The software can be accessed on any platform and the system is being constantly improved.
If anything, the look and feel could do with a refresh, but this is probably due to the flexibility of the system.
Form.com is an application that is very simple and user friendly. Offline mode features are great during emergency cases.
Application can't be used without tutorial videos(so for the beginners i suggest to thoroughly watch instructional videos before using the app.
The ability to customize nearly everything. The large database of interactive logic makes the forms your own.
Initially it was geared more towards just surveys. It has started to evolve to be more robust though.
There are many situations with mortgage field inspections that require a quick, decisive visit. This app does not seen capable of anything quick. There are occasions where the longer I am in front of a property taking pictures, my personal safety can be put at risk, or my client may have legal issues from violating the stay of Bankruptcy protection. Unfortunately, from my experience and many others in the same industry, this app is too slow for us to be efficient and effective inspectors.
It is very simplistic and easy to navigate around. That is the only positive I can think of for this app.
For the android app, on a new Android Pixel XL phone, the app has some issues.
The layout or order of the questions and pictures, mostly pictures, is not organized in a logical order for my industry.
The amount of time that it takes to click "take picture", to loading up the camera within the form.com app and taking a picture,then acknowledging to keep this picture consumes way too much time. The app lags during this process and sometimes will close by itself or the picture just acknowledged does not get added and is lost in the ether.
This app has also lost complete inspections and all photos with no record that they ever existed.
We utilize Form.com for doing quality control in the construction industry. The ability for us to be able to capture data in real time, out in the field and the type of data we are able to capture - along with the speed of the upload back to our servers - makes Form.com the best Form Software that we have used.
We have utilized everything from custom built to large enterprise software for forms - and nothing compares.
1) Quality - 100% the best.
2) Ease of Use - I would say that depending on the complication of your rollout (ours was fairly complicated) that learning how to set the software can take a little bit. But once you know it - you can create dozens of forms that do powerful things like Skip Logic and collect Photos with ease.
3) Features & Functionality - I think that Form.com, especially with their API, has the best features.
4) Customer Support is outstanding - every person I have worked with at World App is world class.
5) Value for Money - I would say that there might be less costly solutions out there - but World Apps willingness to work with you and for the overall value you get - I would put it right at the top.
Form.com is an irreplaceable part of our business.
Contact form.com for pricing information or a quote
● Form.com is available to users in two different delivery models that include cloud SaaS and self-hosted on-premises deployment mode.
● The product offers an offline mobile app that allows users to control and collect data through mobile devices even in zones where there is no internet.
● Form.com offers a built-in workflow configuration functionality that enables users to capture logical user experiences, based on previous user responses.
● The product enables users to create electronic forms, which helps in transitioning the business process from paper-based workflows into electronic workflows that can be tracked to measure project ROI.
● The form management tools offered by form.com provide users with customizable workflows for data analysis, follow-ups, and in triggering notifications, enables users to have a complete picture of their data.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Form.com.
Form.com offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Contact form.com for pricing information or a quote
Form.com offers the following features:
Form.com has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Form.com supports the following languages:
Form.com has the following pricing plans:
Form.com supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
Form.com integrates with the following applications:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, QlikView, Salesforce Sales Cloud
Form.com offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials