Agiloft supports out-of-the box solutions for customer support, internal helpdesk, contract management, workflow and BPM, ITL and ITSM, change management, asset management, project and task management, document management, RMA processing, IT ticketing and license generation. Highly-rated by both users and analysts, and winner of Info-Tech's "Best Overall Value" award three years running, Agiloft Help Desk leads in the space. Agiloft Help Desk adapts to your service style to work the way you do, and not the other way around. Improve organizational efficiency through quicker ticket resolution and increase consistency, while gaining actionable insights.
Our customers tell us that competing solutions can’t keep up. Includes a customizable self-service portal, workflow automation engine, dashboard performance metrics, and more. Automate assignments and increase the efficiency of staff across your entire enterprise. Use Help Desk on its own, in conjunction with Agiloft Service Desk Suite, or with other Agiloft applications. Available as a hosted cloud solution or an In-house deployment. Used by 3+ million professionals at start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Get started today and see the difference that true business agility can make.
PROS: Agiloft especially excels at scalable customization, fair pricing and customer service. All the staff I've encountered at Agiloft (not just the initial sales contact), from the implementers to the billing staff, have been responsive, friendly and helpful with a "can-do" positive attitude. They are a professional, dependable service-oriented team. Billing with Agiloft has always been very fair and transparent. The possibilities with Agiloft's system are nearly limitless. If inclined, the administrator can take on a significant amount of the maintenance and design of the system. I had no programming experience, but using the available documentation/tutorials and custom training available along with the creative ideas my implementer offered, I was able to become quite independent and save our company money while having a tailored, high performing contract system that grows with our organization's needs.
CONS: With so many possibilities for customization comes a number of decisions that need to be made. This can be time-consuming, but Agiloft offers the customer the option to make as many or as little of the design decisions as works for them. We'd much rather have the problem of too much choice than a situation where the system doesn't fit our needs enough or where the cost of having an engineer design everything in our system is prohibitively expensive. If your organization wants to handle some of the maintenance and design, there definitely can be a learning curve for the more complex aspects but also great payoff in independence and control of the direction of the system.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR OTHER BUYERS: We had a very lengthy review process that involved intensive research. We recommend strongly considering how experienced and knowledgeable and stable the vendor is (not just who has the slickest app or tech conference booth). We also recommend noting how much the vendor listens to you during the sales process. Agiloft has been a solid industry leader since the 1990's and did not pressure or rush us to make our decision. They were patient and respectful and worked hard to understand our unique needs as a nonprofit and as a public media organization. We recommend taking time for the demos, using the free trial versions and talking to the vendors thoroughly about what is and isn't included and how they operate. We also recommend reading the PCMag review as it was comprehensive and captured what makes Agiloft different from its competitors.
I don't want to sound over the top, but I have nothing but good things to say about Agiloft. As a rapidly growing company we had many manual processes which needed to be automated. Having a system that fit our business model was important, and I went through a lot of tools before I settled on AG.
By far the strongest aspect of Agiloft is its ease of customization. Literally all customization is point and click, and within about 40 hours of our initial installation (which we did ourselves on our hardware), we had a system up and running which accomplished what I was unable to do with any other product.
Since the original implementation in October 2011, there has not been a week where I have not been rolling out AG into other areas of our business, to the point where we now track everything from sales leads to fixed assets, billing, and service in AG.
Our users have learned quickly, and have been happy to have a system that helps them do their jobs well.
- Ease of customization - Everything is point-and-click and easy to understand. We have not had to write any code, yet we're integrated with several other mission-critical systems within our business.
- Ease of use - Even our fairly non-technical users find AG easy to pick up, and with light training are productive immediately. I attribute some of this to the user interface, but even more of it to the fact that we are able to mold the system to our business flow and terminology, so it's already familiar.
- Performance - We have a few dozen people in and out of the system all day, and rarely have any trouble. We did install on our own server, and sized it according to AG's recommendations.
- Quality - While any software product will have minor annoyances that you would like to see fixed, there are only a few of those. We have had absolutely zero bugs that have stopped us from getting the business value out of AG that we need.
- Cost - Very reasonable per-seat fees, no upcharges.
This is not a con, but my only advice is to find a champion for the project internally who understands the business processes you're wanting to implement in AG, and who has the time to focus on the project. Don't be afraid to implement what you need, and then tweak over time as requests come in - you'll rarely get everything right in a first pass and you'll get the best feedback after a minimal process has been in the users' hands for a week or two.
The overriding advantages of Agiloft's product/company:
1) It can be customized to do almost anything with almost no programming, and quickly: truly a system designed for users to modify. This supports living process that increases adoption rate and reduces operational errors.
2) It is possible to create and maintain the system and its customizations with a very small commitment of staffing because the customization method is very efficient and largely self-explanatory.
3) The support is excellent: failures and bugs are addressed promptly and software updates containing bug fixes are delivered much faster than industry average.
1) The user interface is dated looking. This is a minor issue since the simplicity helps with the ease of configuration and does not get in the way of functionality.
2) The organization of the user interface is around data rather than process. Process needs are fully accommodated, but the data-driven approach means that processes that access more than one data type can be more difficult to implement or represent on-screen to users. However I have not come across any customization that could not be made with the system.
2) Sparse documentation. Some of the more advanced features as well as effective tuning require support or professional services even though they are not difficult to implement.
What I like the most regarding Agiloft is their customer service. When I first started setting up our CRM system, if I ran into any stumbling blocks or had any questions I would just send off an email and I would almost immediately have someone answer my question or via email or if it was something complicated to explain, we would get on a video conference and they would show me step by step what I should do. They were always extremely friendly and extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Most companies I deal with you can't even get through to customer service, but the Agiloft staff is always right there when I need them.
Some of the administration set up can be a little bit tricky at times. Usually I could figure things out for myself, but sometimes I would have to seek additional help for Agiloft customer support.
Agiloft is very user friendly and has tremendous flexibility for you to customize your Knowledge Base and develop workflows to automate mundane tasks, eliminate human error, integrate with other software tools, and increase end user satisfaction. Agiloft has decreased our requisition approval turnaround time by four days - a huge value add to a fast pace high volume company like ours. Once the platform is built, the implementation specialist arms you with all of the tools necessary to make modifications and updates as the need for tweaks arises.
We have a history of quick but unhelpful responses from customer support. Fortunately, we are able to work with our implementation specialist when support tickets require escalation. There is a clear eagerness to assist, but the communication from support lacks depth. You have to be extremely specific with your desired resolution.
$65 per user/month
Contact Agiloft for detailed pricing information.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Agiloft.
Agiloft offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$65,00/month
Pricing model: Free, One Time License, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
$65 per user/month
Contact Agiloft for detailed pricing information.
Agiloft offers the following features:
Agiloft has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Agiloft supports the following languages:
Agiloft has the following pricing plans:
Free, One Time License, Subscription
We do not have any information about what devices Agiloft supports
Agiloft integrates with the following applications:
Adobe Document Cloud, BeyondTrust, DocuSign, LogMeIn Rescue, LogMeIn Rescue, Microsoft Azure, Okta, OneLogin, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Xero
Agiloft offers the following support options:
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials