About Overture EDC
Overture EDC is a web-based electronic data capture (EDC) solution designed primarily for data managers and sponsors. It is offered by the US-based Forte Research Systems, which develops clinical research software for academic medical centers, clinics, cancer centers, medical device companies and large health systems across the United States.
Overture EDC fully complies with 21 CFR Part 11 and allows users to design electronic case report form (eCRF). Its drag and drop interface allows the selections of fields from multiple options and reordering sections for creating new forms. Users can set edit checks and constraints to restrict the type of data entry for the particular fields to prevent any errors. Users can also store forms at a central location and use for multiple protocols.
The solution has a query management feature that allows users to run manual query besides setting up automated edit checks. It offers a variety of form templates which can be used to create forms. All forms are stored in a centralized repository for re-usability. Overture EDC has a preview and test interface that allow users to preview how the form will look and test data entry constraints. Other features include a protocol calendar with which users can schedule visits on the calendar; report authoring using an ad-hoc reporting tool; and multiple format report export.
Overture EDC is a hosted application with no software to install and a pay-as-you-go pricing model. Meridian Health, ACRC, Dignity Health and Baylor College of Medicine are some of its listed customers.
Key benefits of Overture EDC
• Overture EDC form designer offers an intuitive interface for creating forms using simple drag & drop options and with no programming language expertise required.
• The solution offers a wide range of ready-to-use form templates and designs to choose from for creating new forms.
• Users can leverage the benefit of data entry constraints and edit checks to prevent data entry errors with proper on-screen warnings for incorrect data entry.
• Overture EDC complies with 21 CFR part 11 ensuring both security and integrity of business data.
• The solution allows users to schedule and run ad hoc reports and create data visualizations using a variety of graphical tools.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Total features of Overture EDC: 16
- Ad hoc Query
- Ad hoc Reporting
- Alerts / Escalation
- Audit Trail
- Calendar Management
- Content Repository
- Data Import/Export
- Design Management
- Document Templates
- Drag & Drop Interface
- Event Calendar
- Forms Management
- Permission Management
- Status Reporting
- Third Party Integration
- To-Do List