Bioleen is a cloud-based quality management software suite for medical laboratories and multi-site clinics that offers features such as document management, equipment management, inventory control, quality assurance & audits and staff management.
The software helps to identify and address non-conformities, adverse events and complaints as well as supports audit and inspection management. The product manages preventative and corrective actions, reviews management actions and helps clinics to adhere to quality standards and regulations. Other functionalities supported by the product include internal messaging, equipment management, search engine, task management, project management and customization.
Bioleen also helps in inventory management and offers features such as supplier management, order management, consumption statistics, product management and customized reminders for stock replenishment. The tool is also capable of equipment management, maintenance management, calibration and IQC management. The application has electronic forms embedded into the software, which can be customized to the user’s requirements. The software assists clinics with the monitoring and revision of documents, offering features such as C.A.P and ISO standard theme management, document consultation via links and paper distribution monitoring.
Bioleen is used by over 2,500 laboratories and supports more than 30,000 users. The software helps laboratories to improve internal communications and to meet various regulatory standards such as ISO 15189, ISO 15189PLUS, 42CFR493, CLIA and JCI.
The document control program is why we wanted to use Bioleen and it provides an efficient and logical way to monitor document review in the laboratory. This has helped eliminate a lot of paper and reduced the workload in some areas as we are continually updating documents. I wish we had been aware of this program 4 years ago it has so much to offer. Due to the impending laboratory closure we will not be using more of the Bioleen program
easy to use and all staff really liked working in the programs.
We did not know about it sooner.
Contact Bioleen for pricing information
• Bioleen is an online QMS (quality management software) solution that helps medical laboratories and clinics meet regulatory compliance standards, manage various documents and ensure timely audits & inspection.
• The software has an efficient alert system that informs concerned personnel about issues such as late delivery, multiple-site order pending, expired products, order awaiting validation, product transfers, product quantity and urgent supply requests.
• Reports generated by the tool on topics such as consumption statistics, quality indicators & KPIs can be exported to Excel or Adobe PDF formats for further study and analysis.
• Bioleen enables the management of laboratory staff with features such as personnel file management, training plans, task management, role-based permissions & accessibility and qualification management.
• The software can be purchased as a suite solution or as a combination of different packages with core functionalities such as internal messaging, process management, project management, equipment list, staff management and customization.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Bioleen QMS.
Bioleen QMS offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$399,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Contact Bioleen for pricing information
Bioleen QMS offers the following features:
Bioleen QMS has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Small Business
Bioleen QMS supports the following languages:
Bioleen QMS has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Bioleen QMS supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Bioleen QMS has
Bioleen QMS offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials