WorkTango enables companies to collect employee feedback for any purpose including employee engagement, feedback for major business transformations and getting a pulse on the sentiment of employees within the company globally.
Using natural language understanding technology integrated through IBM Watson and data-science methodologies, WorkTango delivers actionable insights from employee feedback in real-time to HR, executives and any manager.
The results are immediate insight, better people decisions, and a more engaged workforce.
We've been using WorkTango for the past 6 months and the ROI that we've seen has been astronomical. The tool not only allows us to engage with our employees and gain a deeper understanding of what's working and not but allows us to measure our improvement (or decreased performance) over time.
Thanks to WorkTango, we've received actionable data around 1 of our teams and the fact that they all feel underpaid. Another team wasn't getting feedback from their managers. Some of our employees in another country didn't fully understand our vision. The list of examples goes on and on.
By using WorkTango, we are not only able to see these issues but are then able to put steps in place to improve and can measure how we're doing.
The UI/UX is incredibly easy to use and digest. You can slice the data by department, role, location, and tenure, which is incredibly helpful when trying to understand who and where an issue exists.
The customer support is top notch. We have monthly calls to review the results and to discuss the upcoming survey. The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive whenever we reach out to ask a question.
The price per employee per month is less than a Starbucks latte and the ROI is a no-brainer.
I HIGHLY recommend that you give WorkTango a try. You won't be disappointed!
UI/UX and ease of use, very high level of customer service, the ability to segment employees, the ability to measure improvement over time.
The WorkTango team is constantly asking for feedback and improving their product. The thing that I CURRENTLY like the least (I say currently b/c I know it's on the roadmap and will be delivered to distant future) is the fact that accessing historical data and charting it is still a bit clunky. However, it's not really a 'con' b/c I know it's getting fixed in short order.
I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.
some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.
Rich analytics and dashboards available in an easy-to-use platform, which allowed me to quickly and easily survey and respond to my employees. Speed of response is critical and this tool absolutely allowed me to get better insights than before and respond much more effectively.
The tool allows you to survey your employees in an incredibly user-friendly and effective way but, more importantly, the dashboards and analytics that are immediately available behind the scenes allow managers, HR leaders and engagement ambassadors to quickly access the information they need to drive positive change. There is no need to spend hours, days or weeks analyzing survey data because dashboards, heatmaps, and sentiment analysis tools give you everything you need to data mine without being an analytical whiz or rocket scientist. The tool has made it possible for me to survey my employees and VERY QUICKLY and easily respond to their feedback.
There is new functionality on the way and the only con would be that we haven't gotten to use it yet. Other than that, the tool is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to any business leader who is looking to drive positive change within their organization.
Pre-populated reports/charts based on classification/segment selection was key. The ability to generate the information so quickly was extremely useful given our expedited timeline. The comparison features were great - saved me from having to manually manipulate the data in order to gain perspective. I liked how simplistic the platform was - from a user experience I didn't find it overwhelming.
It was extremely user friendly. I was able to watch one demonstration and be ready to operate the platform almost immediately. The data reporting capabilities were great. From having to previously generate manual reports to working with this platform, the transition and detail were beyond what I anticipated. The around the clock support was also something I benefited from immensely.
We have been using WorkTango for about 9 months, and it has been awesome. We used it for our annual engagement survey, and the immediate results and ability to dig deeper into demographics without waiting for a consultant to analyze results was fantastic. We also use it for monthly employee pulse checks, and are able to get a quick bit of insight into important themes and issues. The platform is easy to use (for admin and users) and the support from the WorkTango team has been outstanding.
I'd love an easier way to pull reports. The process to compile is a bit manual.
Pricing is based on tiers of number of employees. Use of the platform for any feedback initiative is unlimited!
High-level product features:
- Employee First -Our focus starts with employees by offering a seamless and easy to use interface that is accessible on any device, perfect for a healthcare environment.
- Anonymity - Our Employee Promise is that data stays anonymous so there is genuine feedback. No need to ask employees what department they're in, or who their leader is, all that data is generated from the back end of the system through your employee list or HRIS system.
- Real-time Reporting - -Waiting for insight is a thing of the past. Receive real-time reporting as soon as you start receiving responses, not months after the surveys are completed.
- Your Data Structure - Not Ours - Filter your reporting any way you'd like by adding unlimited employee attributes so you can receive actionable insight that matters to you in real-time.
- Fully Customizable - Customize pulse surveys with your branding. Use our questions, or use your own. Change our question library to match your culture and language. Your company is unique, and it should stay that way.
- Custom Roles and Permissions - Employees easily offer feedback, but WorkTango offers different levels of access as required.
- Custom Groups - You don't have to send pulses to every employee. Create custom groups that you can use later and send to subsets of employees. Run a pulse check for your last batch of co-ops or get a better understanding of change readiness from only the employees impacted, custom groups make it easy to send surveys to segments of employees in your company.
Why WorkTango is unique:
- Flexibility - WorkTango doesn't stop at Engagement Surveys. With our flexible platform and holistic approach, WorkTango customizes the platform for several purposes to get the voice of the employee and draw insights at any level to support action and people analytics:
o Engagement surveys and frequent pulses
o Change management initiatives
o Real-time employee feedback
o Culture assessments
o Project effectiveness surveys
o Leadership Insight
o Onboarding and exit surveys
o … the list goes on. Some even use it quickly to find out feedback about the latest town-hall meeting or find out which charity the company wants to support
- Serve Insight Directly to Your Leaders - Research shows that managers and leaders have a huge impact on employee engagement and performance. WorkTango can serve real-time insight to each people leader in the organization to keep your leaders accountable for their team's engagement and in-tune with their team's voice.
o As a bonus, your executive team or Human Resources team can stack-rank all leaders in your organization to see high-potentials you don't want to lose, but identify potential issues at a leadership level. We call this 'dealing with smoke before fire'.
- Feedback is More than Numbers - Qualitative data is important in getting further insight into engagement or any feedback initiative, but leafing through 100,000 comments is a painful process. It doesn't need to be. WorkTango Natural Language Understanding is powered by IBM Watson to offer the most advanced:
o Sentiment Analysis on all open-ended answers to see positive and negative sentiment with standard reporting.
o Highlights of major themes and gain insights derived from large quantities of qualitative data through IBM's Natural Language Processing capabilities.
- The ART of Data - the reason companies ask for employee feedback is to get actionable insight. Data can only turn into insight with the ART of data that WorkTango offers:
o Absolute data - see the results of any survey in it's true form. By number, and by percentage.
o Relative data - Slice up the data in any way to see your choice compared to the total results
o Trend data - see trends overtime to identify wins, issues, or see the impact of your follow-up actions.
- Enhanced Employee Experience with Custom Icons - The employee experience shouldn't be boring. Give it life with custom icons and images if you want to get away from the typical number ranking between one and five.
- Multiple Languages - Three languages including English, French and Spanish come out of the box.
- Full Transparency - Choose (or don't) to allow employees to see what their colleagues are saying in real-time to add transparency to your organization or as an incentive to offer their feedback.
- Self Service - The platform offers as much or as little as you like. Want to send something quickly? You don't need us. Need our help? We're happy to offer it.
- Not Software-as-a-Service; Software-AND-a-Service - we're not in the business of handing technology to companies and running away, never to be seen again. We offer services to ensure customers love their experience. Included in our platform is a real-time customer service chat-portal to access our Customer Service team at any time.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Employee Pulse/Surveys.
Employee Pulse/Surveys offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$0,30/month
Pricing model: Free, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Pricing is based on tiers of number of employees. Use of the platform for any feedback initiative is unlimited!
Employee Pulse/Surveys offers the following features:
Employee Pulse/Surveys has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Small Business
Employee Pulse/Surveys supports the following languages:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Employee Pulse/Surveys has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Employee Pulse/Surveys supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Employee Pulse/Surveys has
Employee Pulse/Surveys offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support