Donesafe is a cloud safety platform designed to make every workplace a safer and more fulfilling place. It has been built with the user in mind, helping organizations comply with legislation and enhancing their safety culture. Donesafe's system wide intelligence combines real-time reporting and automation tools, so that organizations know exactly where they stand on their safety, wellness and mental health across the workforce, and can respond or act immediately.
Donesafe is used for Incident reporting and management across Health, Safety, Environment, Quality; Assessments & Audits, Management of Risks and Workers Comp management
Ease of setup and use
Minimal training required for our users
Good for basic incident reporting and assessments/audits
Easily configurable to capture
- The standard reporting and dashboards are very basic. This cannot support Incident reporting requirements for a business
- Dashboards for managers and key people across multiple areas (like HSE, Quality, Risk) is difficult or cannot be easily done.
- Cannot join data between actions and Incidents/Assessments/Risk modules within the standard reporting module
- apart from manual csv downloads across individual modules, no other form of integration available
- Integration that was promised to be delivered as part of the implementation is still not delivered 8 months after go-live, we are still uploading users and other key masterdata manually
- Response is fast, but their first level support don't know much about the product
- Getting resolution can take time; I have had to follow-up constantly
- Certain types of questions do not work on the mobile app; we were told of this upfront
- Very basic, good to capture the business risks, but ongoing review and management of Risks is cumbersome (especially for Exec's and senior managers)
- there is no communication on standard system updates/release notes, and at times we have seen things that were working have stopped working (users complained)
Printing cannot be formatted, must use the standard formats
We engaged Donesafe to provide a safety/audit/HR incident platform in the cloud for our many remote sites. it worked so well we then added on detailed workflows for contractor management. Many of our clients are international firms with their own stringent audit requirements. Our custom dashboards and reporting tools make our local teams look extremely professional. Our monthly/quarterly client audit meetings are a breeze and has helped us grow heaps of new business.
In the cloud, configurability, easily adapted to our needs, ease of use, user-friendly for our team of all ages and IT skills. The onsite dashboards suitable to own internal and also our clients business reporting requirements. Flexibility to handle complex workflows and of course customisable.
Custom work can get pricey, but well worth it in the end. My tip would be, have your workflows finalised initially to save you time and money in having to rework changes later.
Finally, our team can access the most current WHS documentation simultaneously. Our clients have almost immediate access to documentation and evidence. It allows our business to conduct our services professionally and efficiently. We can document our team's professional development, conduct mandatory reviews to ensure compliance to WHS. The system can be tailored to our needs and requirements. The software allows our business to demonstrate our solid commitment to ensuring WHS is paramount.
The system is designed for electronic use however some clients request paper output WHS and the output is without our company logo.
We manage more than 50 businesses Safety needs using this system and it certainly makes it easy for us to keep an eye on our customers and react to their needs.
Fully adaptive so it works great on any device. Easy to use, the interface is very intuitive in design. The system is also very easy to customise so you can make it fit the business instead of changing the business to suit the system.
Currently only works live and online but they are releasing an app that will allow it to be used when no internet is available.
Donesafe can do anything really, our business will use it for many many things, reporting incidents / hazards and doing the injury management is just the start. We will have (Contractor) inductions, permits, SOPs, training documentation, possibilities are pretty much endless.
It is so simple and easy to use, I've used 2 systems in The Netherlands and 3 different systems in New Zealand. This is the 4th system in New Zealand and it is by far the best of all I ever used.
We are still fresh with having this software in our business. It took us several months configuring what we wanted, and we did. So, so far so good, keep it up!
Enterprise: Contact Donesafe for pricing information.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Donesafe.
Donesafe offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$49,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Enterprise: Contact Donesafe for pricing information.
Donesafe offers the following features:
Donesafe has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business
Donesafe supports the following languages:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Donesafe has the following pricing plans:
Donesafe supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
Donesafe integrates with the following applications:
MYOB Essentials, SAP Business One, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Xero
Donesafe offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials