Adestra is a web-based email marketing solution for small and medium-sized businesses which helps users manage their email marketing campaigns. The configurable platform allows users to control the communication and interaction with their customers through emails or texts.
Adestra offers multiple account configurations, allowing users to create and manage email marketing campaigns for several brands at once. The launch calendar provides insight into past and future campaign launches, and content previews enable the reviewing of template emails in context. Adestra’s email editor utilizes modular templates for HTML-free email creation, and lets users quickly create personalized email campaigns which can be tested to maximize impact with different audiences.
Adestra allows users to publish their campaigns or specific content across social media for a multi-channel marketing approach. Conditional content enables the targeting of email campaigns to increase conversion, and Adestra provides users with a range of filters for data segmentation. Users can analyze their marketing campaigns with social sharing reports, email open data with geo-tracking, heatmaps, device reporting, and benchmarking. Adestra offers reporting at the launch, campaign, project, workspace, and account level.
If you are looking to take your email marketing to the next level I would thoroughly recommend Adestra.
- Adestra is right to pride itself on it's customer service. The team are always helpful, keen to work with us to advance our email strategy and will do whatever they can to ensure the platform meets our requirements
- The new email editor has transformed our email marketing and saved us huge amounts of time
- Adestra partners with lots of other companies, meaning that the limits of what you can do in your email marketing is really only restricted by your own creativity (or budget!). If they do not have a feature that meets your requirements you can be sure that they are partnered with someone who does!
- Adestra is always exploring ways to improve the features of the platform allowing us to stay up to date with modern email trends
- The automation programme builder is invaluable, allowing us to really tailor and personalise the journey for each of our customers in an efficient way - it's so good that this year we won the 'Best use of technology for marketing an event' at Event Tech Live for campaigns built using the APB!
As with any technology platform there are a few little niggles and quirks but once you have an understanding of the platform it is incredibly user-friendly.
Through the APB, as well as, our own bespoke integrations using the Adestra API we have enabled clients to realise targeted 1st person marketing, taking them through nurture programmes and enabling our clients to provide their customer with relevant marketing. I really think that their USP is their customer support. When we don't want to bother our account manager with simple queries, we tend to get exceptionally quick support from the chat option from within the admin interface.
We have partnered up with Adestra for many a year and recommend that our on-boarded clients use Adestra for their ESP requirements. We find the integration into our CRM is seamless and that the data that we need out, is also easy to pull. The Automated Programme Builder (APB) is an invaluable tool.
None to note of really. We feel that we would have the relevant channels to communicate any issues.
We are a small marketing agency and had previous bad experiences with email software companies who had baffled us with terminologies and always wanted to charge for everything. Adestra are so different, always on hand to help through their friendly customer support team and explaining in plain English how to fix a problem or improve our emails. We have a dedicated account manager who understands our business and our capabilities, she regularly sends us updates with relevant information on enhancements to the software or market information that might be useful to us or our clients. 10 out of 10 from us!
The layout of the platform is easy to understand and after a short period of use it is easy to navigate, they are always improving it with handy add-ons. Our clients are very happy with the detailed reporting that Adestra provides and their overall service has helped us grow our online communications cost-effectively.
N/A - Adestra ticks all the boxes for us.
Making the switch to Adestra has opened up so many new opportunities for us. It’s alowed us to grow our clients businesses as well as our own l.
Adestra gives us fine grain control over every aspect of our email marketing. Their customer service is second to none, there has never been an issue that they couldn’t deal with!
The UI was a little out dated when we first signed up - they’ve updated this now with a refreshing new approach.
Adestra is beneficial in how fast and easy it is to use. You can easily create templates and campaigns and send them out. The reporting features and 'saved reports' option are also very beneficial as they save time and allow us to provide a wide range of statistics for clients.
-The ease of use
-The speedy availability of staff to get help when needed
-The helpfulness of staff
-Quick responsive system
-Responsive to clients' comments and feedback
Only thing I like the least would be that at times we are told we'd have to pay for a fix that should already be there.
Contact Adestra for pricing information.
• The automation program builder allow users to visualize customer journeys and appropriately tailor content for optimized engagement.
• Users can manage email marketing schedules and view all past and future launches through the launch calendar.
• The visual email editor requires no HTML knowledge to build responsive email campaigns, and content previews allow users to view emails as recipients will see them.
• Cross-channel marketing enables publishing of content to social media, and point of sale techniques can be used to engage call center or direct mail follow-ups through automation programs.
• Contact and transactional data can be used to target marketing communications, and Adestra also offers a range of filter options for advanced data segmentation.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Adestra.
Adestra offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Contact Adestra for pricing information.
Adestra offers the following features:
Adestra has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations
Adestra supports the following languages:
Adestra has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Adestra supports
Adestra integrates with the following applications:
Abacus, Barilliance, Drupal, Google Analytics, HubSpot Marketing, Litmus, Magento, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Unbounce, Zapier
Adestra offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Online Support, Phone Support