Glint is an integrated SaaS that comprises four core solutions for helping business organizations gauge and enhance working environment performance. Primarily a feedback collection tool, Glint’s cloud-based people success platform starts with employee engagement features that promise to give HR and managers greater visibility on workforce health. Mobile-ready pulse surveys are used here to quiz staff on Glint’s recommended engagement drivers, or any custom questions too, with responses submitted and analyzed in real time. Dashboards then present the results according to employee roles, inviting authorized leaders to drill down and view visualizations including heat maps, driver impact reports, KPI linkage etc. Alerts can then be generated in real time when desirable engagement performance is compromised, combining Glint’s “AI-for-HR” algorithms with machine learning technology to predict negative impacts. Narrative Intelligence uses natural language processing (NLP) to synthesize richer, more intuitively interactive visualizations, while recommended action plans provide managers with best practice guidance upon pulse survey completion.
Aside from employee engagement, Glint provides similar insights into the whole career journey of each staff member. The Employee Lifecycle solution uses cross-program intelligence features and third-party HRIS integration to gather together feedback touch points from initial onboarding right through to exit. Manager and team effectiveness modules then go on to apply the same tools to provide manager action plans and “gameplans” for raising engagement or agility within team networks.
From first engagement to the ongoing assistance and support, it has been excellent
The depth of features is truly astonishing and that coupled with excellent service, support and ongoing consultation is better than anything we could have hoped for
It is definitely more costly than other providers but once you understand the depth of its capabilities it represents amazing value
Glint's interface is simple and easy to use, yet extraordinarily helpful in gathering employee feedback in a way that allows you to make better decisions for managing your team (and on a larger scale, allows more informed decisions to be made for the entire company). Responses are anonymous for the most part, and employees generally feel comfortable speaking their minds in the survey, whether or not they're comfortable doing the same face-to-face with their managers.
I'm not sure whether there's a setting for this at a higher level, but the "anonymous responses" can be sent to managers after only 8 responses. For smaller teams, with at least 8 people, it can be easy to pick out whose survey is whose if you're familiar with their voice/writing style, or if you know their particular complaints about certain subjects. Not particularly horrible in and of itself, but it means some employees will still hold back in their responses, not wanting to cause a problem for anyone knowing it came from them.
Glint is a 3rd party survey program that we use to rate our company to keep our adminstrator hands out of knowing who said what. Glint is so easy to use and quite simple. It's features are functionable and has easy to use formatting. It's as simple as providing a rating and adding a comment is there is a comment box.
It does provide feedback to whoever is collecting the surveys as to what time surveys were sent in, so be careful not to ID yourself.
Other than that, it is quite simple to use!
Glint really helped our company to have a consistent feedback loop. Our HR team was reviewing results and feedback on a regular basis, so each team would know how they were benchmarking.
I loved having a consistent feedback loop into the exec team. Our company ran Glint surveys once a quarter, and collected information on all sorts of topics, including Satisfaction, areas for growth, etc. Our managers would highlight topline results in company meetings, and some managers would deep dive down to team level stats.
I have no complaints about this software.
We create and take quarterly employee surveys to gauge employee satisfaction, the results are distributed to managers based on how many direct reports they have
The surveys are easy to make and easy to take, the format looks similar to a survey monkey survey and allows users to remain anonymous, the report analytics are easy to understand as well, you can split the results by department and team
Can’t this of anything we don’t like about the software
Request a live demo to receive full pricing information.
• Glint’s people success platform is a cloud-based solution for business employers wanting to measure workplace environment performance across employee experience and manager / team effectiveness.
• Pulse surveys promise to confidentially gather employee data quickly around Glint’s suggested engagement driver-led questions or custom ones, syncing responses back into the platform to derive real time insights.
• Interactive dashboards provide a number of visualizations on organizational health, such as engagement heat maps etc, while “AI-for-HR” technology leverages predictive analytics with machine learning to trigger alerts around undesirable KPI deviations.
• Employee lifecycle claims to provide a picture of the whole employee journey with feedback capture via customizable onboarding and exit surveys, along with cross-platform intelligence for connecting every engagement feedback touchpoint gathered throughout their employment experience.
• Integrates with existing third-party Human Resource Management Systems (HRIS) including Workday, Oracle, ADP, SAP, Namely, BambooHR and UltiPro.
• Glint People Success Platform app for iOS and Android devices allows Glint users to remotely navigate pulse results, accessing real time pulse progress and response rate data, run results comparisons, view scores against benchmarks and more.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Glint.
Glint offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Request a live demo to receive full pricing information.
Glint offers the following features:
Glint has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Glint supports the following languages:
Glint has the following pricing plans:
Glint supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
Glint integrates with the following applications:
ADP Workforce Now, BambooHR, Namely, UltiPro
Glint offers the following support options: