LOGR is a cloud-based administration dashboard and a companion application for drivers which is designed to help in the management of hauling forestry products from collection to delivery. The software has a simple homepage so the user can see key information such as active dockets and drivers' shift duration. For routine tasks, minimal data entry is required with the aim of reducing errors, and lists are pre-populated for operation types, destinations, and products based on previous selections. The dashboard also features a smart display of compartments based on driver GPS locations.
LOGR provides a live map that continuously updates to show driver routes, current location of contractors, and docket information. Drivers can create new dockets within the app by selecting from pre-populated lists of locations, operation types, and wood types. Once a docket is created, drivers weigh the load and enter the gross weight into the app, and then enter the TARE weight after unloading, with the net weight of the wood automatically calculated. LOGR enables the creation and completion of dockets on separate devices, and provides offline functionality to allow users to work in areas with no internet connection.
Key benefits of LOGR
• The mobile app’s offline functionality allows users to work in remote areas with no or low connectivity.
• Reports can be generated from all docket data, based on specified date ranges, and reports can be accessed by customers and contractors.
• The dashboard gives users a real-time overview of docket creation, driver pickups and deliveries, and docket completions.
• Load weights are calculated automatically from the gross weight of the truck upon delivery and the TARE weight after unloading.
• Dockets can be started on one device and completed on another device.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of LOGR: 11
- Activity Dashboard
- Activity Tracking
- Automatic Notifications
- Customizable Reporting
- Delivery Tracking
- Location Tracking
- Offline Access
- Progress Tracking
- Real Time Data
- Reporting & Statistics