GotHire is a cloud-based recruitment management platform that assists hirers with sourcing candidates and conducting interviews. Designed to streamline and alleviate the traditional difficulties of finding new staff, the SaaS product is available across a range of pricing packages for corporate employers of varying scale. Free, Business, Enterprise and custom Enterprise-pro price plans allow 1-5 user seats, 1-5 active job postings and unlimited job postings with a range of feature allowances. Users can then create single job posts around requirements and post them to multiple job boards, leveraging promotion options at reduced rates. Bulk resume import allows for upload of archived existing resumes into the platform, before GotHire’s algorithms scan and parse each one to evaluate applicants. Candidate ranking then grades hopeful hires to automatically identify the most qualified, ready for invite to interview.
GotHire also assists with scheduling, supporting the capture of one-way video interviews. The system promises to deliver authentic responses by accurately simulating in-person meetings. Candidates submit videoed replies to customizable interview round questioning, under stipulated timed conditions. The recorded interviews can then be reviewed and evaluated across any web-enabled device, from any location. Team collaboration tools then aid recruiters with shared reviews, interview round and task allocation, feedback and candidate assessment. In addition, GotHire provides at-a-glance access to an online dashboard for viewing data visualizations and actionable insights on the tracked hiring process. Calendars log milestones and interview bookings, with live updates highlighting items for attention.
Key benefits of GotHire
• GotHire is a single, cloud-based SaaS platform targeting recruiters and hiring teams with scalable packages with varying feature sets across free, business, enterprise and custom tailored Enterprise-pro pricing plans.
• Created job posts can be then be posted to a multitude of the leading job boards at once, sourcing suitable candidates from a wider pool of people and also promoting posts on each board at discounted rates.
• One-way, pre-recorded video interviews allows in-person interview conditions to be simulated to capture authentic candidate responses without requiring logistics and potentially complex scheduling to fit availability.
• Custom interview rounds better simulate real in-person interviews to subject candidates to questions based around a range of key areas such as behavior, character, technical aptitude, competency and attitude.
• GotHire's online user dashboard provides statistics and visualizations on tracking data across job opening and the overall hiring process, while also offering a live update feed on any completed interview rounds requiring attention.
• Other features include bulk resume import that negates manual information input with existing database import plus drag and drop of resume files into the system, before GotHire parses each and automatically ranks candidates.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of GotHire: 20
- Activity Dashboard
- Batch Processing
- Booking Management
- Calendar Management
- Customizable Branding
- Customizable Questions
- Dashboard Creation
- Data Import
- Data Visualization
- Drag & Drop Interface
- Follow-up Scheduling
- Job Application Management
- Lead Scoring
- Mobile Integration
- Personalized Profiles
- Progress Tracking
- Video Conferencing
- Video Support
- Industry: Food & Beverages
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used Weekly for Free Trial
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 9.0 /10
Up and coming nicely!
Reviewed on 2019/01/29
I was surprised with the simple interface that got me up and going in a few minutes. maybe not as...
I was surprised with the simple interface that got me up and going in a few minutes. maybe not as many bells and whistles as the competition but i paid nothing got plenty in return. Once I need more features and learn the system will most likely upgrade to cheapest subscription.
A fresh break from complicated systems and a true free version with no ads or pushy sales.
Its a young company but they can only get better.
Response from GotHire
Rigo, thank you for the review!
Spread the word and let us know how else we can help.