Engaging Networks is a fundraising and charity software that helps organizers and auctioneers design custom online pages according to their needs. The software features a suite of tools that help replace current email, fundraising, campaigning, P2P events and data management systems, and to redesign them in a much more impactful manner. Engaging Networks' page builder technology helps nonprofits to build intuitive advocacy or donation pages with the help of templates. There are templates for thank you pages, donation forms, marketing content, calls to action, and more.
Engaging Networks integrates pages with social media networks, and across other modules. It allows users to create multi-page forms featuring progress bars and pre-populated fields to reduce the manual work of donors. Pages can be created using HTML and WYSIWYG editors, meaning users can achieve the exact results they want, and content can be created in any language. The P2P (peer-to-peer) fundraising system within Engaging Networks allows users to build entire P2P campaign sites, rather than individual pages, for gathering donations, advertising events, describing the cause, and more.
The quality customer service is the main selling point for us from Engaging Networks. They are incredibly responsive and personable – they know us all by name just as we do them. They have monthly check-ins with us to ensure the software is working and that we are utilizing all the tools offered. They offer quick and helpful support via email or phone and have really handy guides and webinars online for training and onboarding. They roll out new updates and technology every quarter, and they provide all the support you would need to be able to keep up with the pace. I can’t recommend them enough in this regard!
Engaging Networks is always innovating, which allows for us to keep up with trends to maximize revenue and make it easy to engage our supports in the issues they care most about. Their user-friendly features in building pages and emails is top notch. They are ahead of the curve in terms of marketing automation, which makes creating sophisticated user journeys possible. They make personalization and complex segmentation easy to achieve.
Not much that they don't offer, can't really complain! We use a developer to create all the code for our action alert and email templates, so I'm not sure how ready to use EN's email and page templates are out of the box.
Thank you for the glowing review Gabby! Please be sure to check out the new page builder template tools where you can drag and drop to customize your own template - no developer necessary!
Excellent customer & tech support, recognised and relatively to use simple platform which is updated regularly and (more so today) very user-friendly
- The new page builder module and the CMS elements of it
- CARE integration and customisability of the output
- First class support from customer service
- Added additional field types in the form component i.e. Date, etc
- Interconnection between different types of campaigns i.e. the way advocacy campaigns forwarded to fundraising campaigns with data
- Comprehensive export feature with lots of filters
- Ease of including supporter information onto pages
- Facility to upload our own contact data set
- The new page builder is buggy at times on different browsers i.e. message block throws error on chrome most of the time
- The way EN styles are injected i.e. would be ideal for us if EN styles aren't injected after our styles, at the moment EN styles overrides ours in templates
- The ability to clear test data before going live, for some reason this was removed from page builder built campaigns
- The was messages are implemented, at the moment the output is Iframe content (when HTML format is used) which is hard to style etc
- There isn't a way to see all the components saved in library, leads to lot of duplicate blocks
- The inability to add labels/headings within a form block, for example, to separate sections within a form or to label question numbers
- Can't add default copy to text area (placeholder text)
Kaye, Thanks so much for your positive review and your kind words about our responsive tech team and improved UI! We are aware of your styling concerns and will be addressing them in upcoming releases -- stand by!
I love how Engaging Networks centralizes all of our data so that we can start to look at patterns of support in our network. We can really start to see all of the different ways that our community is interacting with us so that we can better tailor our campaigns to their tastes and needs.
Engaging Networks is always growing and evolving to offer the very best product based on client needs. With the dashboards and visual reports, all the information is truly right at your fingertips. It is really elevating our fundraising, advocacy, and email marketing capabilities!
The newer page builder and marketing automation tools are game-changers.
Quite a bit of development investment is required to make the pages look modern and unique, and a lot of technical knowledge is required to get full use of the software.
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on our tools! We are honored to support Rethink's great work and look forward to serving you for many years to come!
Engaging Networks tools enable HRC's team to customize our web pages, advocacy pages and email campaigns to look and behave exactly as we want. This has boosted conversion rates on all of our donation pages. Our very first year-end campaign after switching to the new platform produced a three-fold increase in the number of monthly givers acquired.
Data and reporting is always an opportunity with any platform. Engaging Networks has been great with helping us connect tools to help increase our advocacy and reporting.
Thank you for the review Drew! While we do have reporting and data visualizations in the platform, our open flexible API opens doors to connect with much more robust business intelligence tools for deep dive analysis.
The interface makes it quite easy to navigate. It is intuitive. The continuous upgrades to the functions available to the user makes is key.
The training associated with the software needs to be a bit more robust. There are various approaches in making this software and its functionality better suited to the needs of an organization. To identify the best way forward needs more involvement from the EN team upfront.
Thanks Suzanne, we appreciate your feedback on Engaging Networks. To help clients learn more advanced skills in Engaging Networks we launched our new Academy in early 2018 where you can complete online training at your own pace in every module. We've also just released more drag and drop editor tools in page builder, email and now for all of our page templates as well. We're always working hard to help nonprofits succeed.
Contact Engaging Networks for pricing information.
• The donation pages created from Engaging Networks' page builder tool can accept recurring or one-time donations from supporters and includes tributes, designations and other customizable options.
• Users can edit forms on a system-wide level or can add unique settings specific to the format of a page.
• Users can create any type of form using any language and add any currency on more than 40 types of payment gateways.
• Engaging Networks integrates with payment gateways such as Paypal Payflow Pro, Moneris e-Select, Stripe, Paypal Payments Pro, Vantiv, IATS, Moneris Vault and Paypal Express Checkout.
• Fundraising organizers can import and export data in and out of their systems using the RESTful API, Raiser’s Edge, and CSV data formats, XML or JSON.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Engaging Networks.
Engaging Networks offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Contact Engaging Networks for pricing information.
Engaging Networks offers the following features:
Engaging Networks has the following typical customers:
Engaging Networks supports the following languages:
Engaging Networks has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Engaging Networks supports
Engaging Networks integrates with the following applications:
Drupal, Raiser's Edge NXT, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Wordpress
Engaging Networks offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials