CommandCentral by Motorola Solutions is a public safety command center software that facilitates central surveillance of emergencies and helps mobilize workflows and information so that first responders get the information they need quickly. CommandCentral helps deliver mission-critical operations to ensure lifeline teams are ready in advance. It puts real-time video and data in the hands of first responders, so they can effectively respond to the situation.
CommandCentral features the latest radio technology to help everyone on the network stay connected at all times. Video surveillance and analytics help detect and deter crime well before things get too serious. The broadband PTT (Push-To-Talk) solution helps first responders and tactical operatives stay focused during their mission by giving seamless connectivity. It can be connected through a radio, PC or a smartphone.
Running on AI, CommandCentral serves to enhance a team’s decision-making capabilities and automates all manual processes. It offers unique integrations between a wide range of applications and seamless data sharing to simplify the team’s experience during a mission. Other features include coordinating a quick response, maximizing collaboration between agencies and increasing situation awareness.
Key benefits of CommandCentral
• The PTT (Push-To-Talk) can be used to add quality of service preemption and priority of MCPTT to existing communications that are critical.
• CommandCentral can be connected to two-way radios that are built to handle rough situations and weather conditions.
• CommandCentral is designed to convert huge volumes of data into actionable intelligence that can be used to plan strategies for solving a crime or plan responses that are much smarter.
• The platform can be integrated with Avigilon and Motorola Solutions to help provide an analytics and surveillance solution that will cater to rapidly increasing public safety requirements.
• CommandCentral’s advanced logic and context engines help in completing processes and managing administrative tasks to help teams focus more on important tasks.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of CommandCentral: 18
- Application Integration
- Call Center Management
- Call Routing
- Case Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Communication Management
- Compliance Management
- Contact Management
- Dispatch Management
- Real Time Data
- Real Time Notifications
- Real Time Updates
- Records Management
- Reporting & Statistics
- Scenario Planning
- Workflow Management