About Cloud Load Balancer
Cloud Load Balancer is a web-based load balancing software for businesses of all sizes that regulates the traffic on networks and can control data content before it reaches the cloud. Through the network failover feature, traffic can be automatically routed to a different IP address or sent to an alternate datacenter altogether. With 19 advanced monitors spread across 17 countries, the software can monitor the health of a server and automatically send traffic to alternate servers based on the system's results.
Cloud Load Balancer provides 10 load balancing methods that offer a variety of ways to distribute network traffic to a multitude of servers and datacenters. These methods include URL Hash, Domain Hash, Least Connection, Source IP Port Hash, and more. In addition, the platform offers a reporting & analytics feature that allows for full traffic data reports based on date, time, and geographical location.
Key benefits of Cloud Load Balancer
• Cloud Load Balancer offers customized alert messages regarding server activity to a predetermined user base.
• The system allows for additional security protocols to be added such as dual-factor authentication.
• Mobile access lets users make necessary changes to servers while away from the web system.
• The reporting and analytics system assists users in gaining insight on historical traffic data.
• Cloud Load Balancer provides 19 advanced monitors to comprehend system failures and appropriately redirect traffic.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Total features of Cloud Load Balancer: 18
- Access Control
- Alerts / Escalation
- Automatic Notifications
- Data Filtering
- Data Recovery
- Data Storage Management
- Mobile Integration
- Multiple User Accounts
- Permission Management
- Role-Based Permissions
- SSL Security
- Server Monitoring
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Web Analytics
- Web Traffic Reporting
LoadMaster Load Balancer
jetNEXUS Load Balancer
- Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Company size: 201-500 Employees
- Used Other for 6-12 months
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 10.0 /10
Superbly Good Experience
Reviewed on 2019/07/15
Total Uptime’s software is good and their support is phenomenal! I’ve had to rely on their tech...
Total Uptime’s software is good and their support is phenomenal! I’ve had to rely on their tech support folks several times, and each time it was obvious that I was speaking to a skilled engineer rather than low level phone operator. It really is wonderful to be offered such superb support with minimal or no hold time!
Although network related configuration isn't my forte, Total Uptime’s service was nevertheless easy to configure and use. In fact, it was fun!
I don’t know of any cons to using Total Uptime – it's a great service.