eIssueTracking by Giva is a cloud-based issue and incident tracking solution for businesses of all sizes. The software allows users to create and assign tickets, track and resolve incidents, set custom automation rules, prioritize tickets by dependencies and impact, send notifications, and more.
With eIssueTracking, users can manage all issues and incidents across their organization. The dashboard allows users to monitor all activity in real time to ensure that no ticket is overlooked or forgotten. Urgent tickets can be prioritized, and individual incidents can be linked to major issues. Configurable workflows enable the automation of manual tasks such as ticket classification and assignment, and requester notification, freeing up agents’ time.
eIssueTracking automatically suggests solutions to known issues before tickets are raised through the custom-branded self-service portal. Canned responses can be created and saved to speed up responses to common queries or notify customers. All conversations are centralized to provide agents with a full overview of ongoing issues. A range of reports can be generated to measure and track responsiveness, team productivity, and customer satisfaction.
Overall, it helps ease and improve work process and issue management to increase functionality and resolve issues faster.
I can submit a ticket and it's severity level with a description so IT can funnel it to get fixed to the proper channels. It keeps communication between the entire team rather than one person working on the issue, and it eliminates duplicative work and patterns.
I can't see if/when someone else on my team issues a ticket that may be similar to something I am going to.
• Users can track and resolve incidents, link incidents to major issues, automatically alert the relevant agents, and add notes to enable collaboration.
• Canned responses can be utilized to enable fast response to queries, and tickets can be prioritized based on their dependencies and impact.
• Ticket assignment and classification can be automated with custom automation rules.
• Solutions are intelligently suggested to customers before a ticket is raised to reduce the number of easily solvable issues being routed to agents.
• The dashboard provides users with real-time activity monitoring functionality, ensuring that no customer requests are overlooked.
Below are some frequently asked questions for eIssueTracking.
eIssueTracking offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$29,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
eIssueTracking offers the following features:
eIssueTracking has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
eIssueTracking supports the following languages:
eIssueTracking has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices eIssueTracking supports
We do not have any information about what integrations eIssueTracking has
eIssueTracking offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support