About 10Duke Entitlements
10Duke Entitlements is a cloud-based license management tool that helps software vendors control access to web, mobile and desktop applications. Its key features include copy protection, license tracking, portable license, product activation, trial and reporting.
Vendors can use this solution to provide usage-based access to content and enable users to sample software applications directed to a paywall. 10Duke provides concurrent licenses across different devices and can be used for digital content offerings and web-based software. The platform supports usage metering across a range of factors such as user device type, content type and user location.
10Duke comes with a scalable API which allows development teams to integrate it with CRM and CMS systems and transfer data through XML and JSON. Customers can use the organisation admin tool to view information such as list of issued licenses, expired licenses and licenses due for renewal. An internal administration tool lets enterprises categorize users as authors, editors and viewers.
Key benefits of 10Duke Entitlements
• 10Duke is a highly scalable solution that can be used by enterprises to support many end users.
• 10Duke has an offline sync functionality which lets users access the application without an internet connection for a defined period.
• Managers can use 10Duke to maintain accountability by granting role-based access to team members.
• Firms can use the solution’s API and open source SDK for integration with their existing applications and data transfers.
• The solution streamlines the license administration process as it does not require on-site installation.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Total features of 10Duke Entitlements: 17
- Access Control
- CRM Integration
- Customizable Reporting
- Data Capture and Transfer
- Data Filtering
- Data Import
- Data Import/Export
- Data Storage Management
- Data Transformation
- Multiple User Accounts
- Offline Access
- Permission Management
- Records Management
- Role Management
- Role-Based Permissions
- Usage Tracking
ManageEngine Desktop Central
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Company size: 201-500 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 10.0 /10
Flexibility, extensibility, partnership, know how
Reviewed on 2020/10/17
10Duke Entitlements was able to grow with our business. It was always performant, scaling with our...
10Duke Entitlements was able to grow with our business. It was always performant, scaling with our user base.
Each new requirement that our business discovered was able to be implemented by extension of the existing solution.
The 10Duke Entitlements engine was the only product, in our assessment, that had the flexibility and extensibility to support the existing license models for our existing desktop software and the web based software we were bringing to market.
Through a highly extensible design, the 10Duke Entitlements engine can be extended to deliver any authorization and licensing solution you need.
The documentation for the software would benefit from extension into a user guide that covers the extension points and some potential patterns or authorization and licensing.