IgnitionOne is a customer intelligence platform for marketers which gathers actionable insights on customer behavior and presents them to users in order to drive multi-channel marketing. The cloud-based tool enables marketers to identify, value, and engage their customers at scale, and leverage real-time data to target customers and personalize marketing content. Marketers are able to utilize IgnitionOne to enhance marketing efficiency, improve the customer experience, and optimize conversions throughout the customer lifecycle.
IgnitionOne customer intelligence platform accumulates data from systems such as the marketers website, CRM, point-of-sale, mobile devices, and more, in real-time, to enable a true understanding of each individual customer. This knowledge can then be used to deliver personalized messaging to customers based on their current preferences, engage customers across multiple channels, and send targeted campaigns to specific customer segments. Customers are automatically assigned an engagement score by the IgnitionOne algorithm based on levels of engagement, products of interest, and likelihood to convert.
Key benefits of IgnitionOne
• Data is displayed within IgnitionOne in a graphical, interactive manner in order to help users better understand the insights and utilize them depending on business needs.
• Customers are assigned an engagement score based on their activity and likelihood to convert in order to help prioritization.
• Real-time data can be utilized to target customers with more personalized messages and marketing content across multiple platforms.
• IgnitionOne integrates with a range of third party platforms in order to collect behavioral data from multiple channels.
• The identity resolution (IDR) functionality recognizes customers no matter which device they are using in order to track their interaction with the brand.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of IgnitionOne: 27
- A/B Testing
- Behavior Tracking
- Bid Management
- Campaign Analysis
- Campaign Management
- Campaign Segmentation
- Channel Management
- Contact Management
- Conversion Tracking
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Profiling
- Customer Segmentation
- Email Marketing Management
- Instant Messaging
- Keyword Tracking
- Lead Management
- Lead Scoring
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Order Tracking
- Performance Metrics
- Predictive Analytics
- Real Time Analytics
- Real Time Data
- Reporting & Statistics
- Social Media Metrics
HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 4.0 /10
Good tool, but functionality/support/ease of use limit it's potential
Reviewed on 2017/12/21
An advanced ability to identify and acquire customers, and also provide insights behind their value...
An advanced ability to identify and acquire customers, and also provide insights behind their value as a customer to the overall campaign via attribution (albeit many flaws)
The tools contained within the platform are great ideas, and if executed better, would be extremely valuable tools within the digital marketing space. These tools include cart abandonment, attribution, RTB, and more. Since i've last used, these tools do not seem to be included in the suite anymore. The attribution was very flawed, and really is programmatic buying under a digital marketing platform label.
The tools simply did not work as advertised, the data was incorrect, frequent service outages, and customer service was very poor.