MaintainX is a mobile-first work order and procedure digitization software which helps factory frontline teams know exactly what they need to do and how to do it with centralized safety procedures, environmental checklists, tooling and gauge reporting, maintenance procedures, training checklists, and auditing/inspection workflows. MaintainX allows users to digitize paper procedures such as inspections, safety, checklists, etc, and receive real-time insights from the field. MaintainX is designed for facility, property, restaurant and manufacturing managers.
The platform provides quick and central access to information, enabling users to prioritize and organize work orders all in one place. MaintainX supports native iOS and Android apps, giving users the flexibility to complete work orders, manage assets and locations, and communicate with teams anytime, anywhere, via any mobile or tablet device. In-app messaging and work order commenting tools facilitate team collaboration, helping users stay organized and on track. MaintainX supports unlimited work orders, assets, and locations, as well as unlimited messages and photos. Users can build checklists, procedures and gauge readings with the MaintainX form builder.
This app is very user friendly and does everything I want it to. The items most important to me: (1) I am finally able to organize the maintenance tasks I assign, and see the status of each at a moment's glance and (2) I can categorize by project type or location or anything I can dream of, and the multiple tags I can apply per work order make it easy to sort and organize.
* Ease of Use
* Unlimited work orders
* Unlimited categories
* I wish I could order the priorities within in priority type. (Example, if I have 10 high priority items, I'd like to be able to sort within those high priority items--e.g., #1 high priority, #2 high priority, #3 high priority.)
As stated above, MaintainX's support is top-notch... They have a very responsive team knowledgeable with their product.
This software/app is very user friendly. Anyone regardless of computer skills should easily be able to use MaintainX.
Within minutes I have set up multiple reoccurring maintenance work-orders.
I have found some deficiencies/lack of features however, the support team is very responsive and appreciates the feedback. One recent addition I would love to see implemented is being able to sort work-orders by assigned worker and priority level.
Im a building chief engineer and we have a very wide variety of work throughout the building. I've used many other work order systems (webTMA, LMN, serviceAutopilot,etc...) and this is probably one of my favorite apps. This app is just too easy to use. The customer service is unlike any other I've seen. If you have a question or an issue they are there to help almost immediately. They listen to users needs and update the app. I don't see us using any other work order system.
Very simple layout. Easy to set up the work order and it's just as easy for your team to use in the field. App allows for communication within the team and within each work order.
Harder to track materials used than done other apps I've used in the past.
Awesome so far! It has helped tremendously with the work order process!
I like how easy it is to send work orders out to all the workers. Just how the app works overall is awesome!
Nothing really just excited for new updates soon!
• A simple form builder enables users to create checklists, gauge readings, procedures, and more easily. Users can save and reuse forms as templates.
• Unlimited photos allow users to upload as many photos as they need to illustrate a problem. MaintainX also supports unlimited work orders, assets, locations, and messages.
• MaintainX runs natively on any device, giving users the flexibility to access and manage work orders via any desktop web, iOS, Android or iPad device.
• Commenting and in-app messaging tools support a collaborative workflow, helping all team members stay organized and informed.
• Automatic mobile or desktop status updates streamline communication between technicians, maintenance workers, and managers.
Below are some frequently asked questions for MaintainX.
MaintainX offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$10,00/month
Pricing model: Free, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
MaintainX offers the following features:
MaintainX has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Small Business
MaintainX supports the following languages:
MaintainX has the following pricing plans:
MaintainX supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
MaintainX integrates with the following applications:
SAP Business One
MaintainX offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support