Citizenserve is a cloud-based e-government solution which helps local, county, and state governments manage permitting, planning & zoning, business licensing, inspections, and code enforcement. Key features include permit management, planning & zoning management, license management, inspections, request tracking, and an online portal.
The code enforcement functionality helps staff automate the process of opening cases, scheduling inspections, recording violations and coordinating resolutions.
Citizenserve comes with a licensing module that enables municipalities to manage new licensing and renewals and allows business owners to apply for licenses, update information, review the status of their applications, attach necessary documents, and make online payments. Local inspectors can view inspections due on the calendar, add comments, upload photos and report violations from any mobile device in the field. Inspection teams can use predefined templates to generate notice of violations, hearing notifications, citations, lien notices and more. Employees can create customized reports in different formats and export documents.
Citizenserve enables contractors to apply and pay for permits online. The system routes applications to the concerned department and allows users to generate plan review reports.
Key benefits of Citizenserve
• Citizenserve's online portal enables constituents to apply for permits, apply for and renew licenses, upload required documents, pay fees, enter code complaints, and pay for fines online.
• Inspectors can conduct and complete inspections from the field via mobile devices, including taking and uploading photos.
• Citizenserve is device and browser independent, allowing municipalities to serve citizens who have different devices and operating systems.
• Citizenserve automates license renewals and eliminates the time-consuming process of manually generating and tracking renewals.
• Citizenserve's full document management capabilities enable storage of all documents tied to an application or case.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial