About Advantage Leased Assets
Leased Assets is a cloud-based lease management solution designed to help enterprises track, calculate, and manage leased assets, in order to ensure compliance with state and federal standards. The platform enables organizations to handle tax calculations for managing right-of-use and liabilities.
Leased Assets includes a centralized spreadsheet, which allows organizations to upload existing spreadsheets, manage access permissions, and monitor audits. The lease classification system helps administrators streamline adoption and transition processes for financial leases.
The Leased Assets audit trail functionality enables businesses to track changes and maintain usage and maintenance history for future reference. The reporting module enables businesses to gain insight into asset performance via access to payment data, amortization schedules, and disclosures. Plus, it supports integration with various third-party systems such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), general ledger and accounts payable tools.
Key benefits of Advantage Leased Assets
• Transition Accounting from ASC 840 to ASC 842 and IAS 17 to IFRS 16 reduces the risk of errors and financial discrepancies.
• Automated Lease Classification of operating or finance leases streamlines adoption and transition.
• Accurate Calculations performed at a daily level, such as right-of-use (ROU) asset and lease liability, amortization, and interest expense, save time and enable flexible reporting.
• Audit Trail tracks changes by user and maintains a complete history of every action to keep you on solid ground.
• Auto-Generated Journal Entries cut down on manual entries, improve accuracy, and speed up reconciliation.
• Standard Reports provide robust yet concise information on your lease portfolio: payment data, amortization schedules, ASC 842 and IFRS 16 disclosures, and strategic insight to inform management.
• Flexible Entity Management lets you track leased assets by entity, consolidate entities into groups, and manage custom calendars such as 52/53 week years.
• Integration with ERP, GL, AR, lease management, and internal systems simplifies lease accounting and reporting across multiple business segments, legal entities, or business units.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Total features of Advantage Leased Assets: 15
- Access Control
- Accounting Management
- Asset Management
- Audit Trail
- Compliance Management
- Financial Analysis
- History Tracking
- Permission Management
- Portfolio Management
- Reporting & Statistics
- Status Reporting
- Status Tracking
- Usage Tracking