About Product Finder 360
Product Finder 360 is a catalog management software designed to help businesses enhance customer experience by providing product insights and guidance. It enables employees to understand the clients' behavior, sort products into different categories, create customizable templates, and optimize customers’ online shopping experience via automated suggestions.
Sales teams can use the application to generate and manage leads, calculate return on investments (ROIs), retain customers, and configure workflows. It offers a variety of features including revenue tracking, data storage management, collaboration, an interactive dashboard, data synchronization, analytics, notifications, and more. Product Finder 360 also allows administrators to create product catalogs, update product descriptions and specifications, and add images in real-time.
Product Finder 360 supports integration with various third-party eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and more. It also lets organizations conduct A/B tests, automate the configuration of build-to-order products, track emails, generate custom reports, and interact with customers via a unified platform.
Key benefits of Product Finder 360
• The application allows users to select Product Finder 360's templates to create a custom digital assistant and give customers an engaging online shopping experience.
• Users can personalize digital assistant to match the look and feel of the website/web store.
• The customer enters into a digital conversation and gets recommendations for products they are after instead of scrolling aimlessly through the catalog.
• Product Finder 360 requires no technical knowledge for installation. It can be easily set-up and integrated into a new or existing website
• A support forum is included in all pricing plans. Businesses can benefit from more tailored support by subscribing to Lamp and Genie plans.
• It allows managers to monitor productivity through basic overview reports and more dedicated sales reports.
• Organization can also use Product Finder 360's A/B tests to compare several published Product Finders and identify the best performing version on corporate website.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of Product Finder 360: 37
- A/B Testing
- Accounting Integration
- Activity Dashboard
- Analytics/ROI Tracking
- Content Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Data Import/Export
- Data Synchronization
- For Customer Use
- Guided Problem Solving
- Interactive Content
- Layout & Design
- Online Catalog
- Product Catalog
- Product Comparison
- Product Data Management
- Production Management
- Production Tracking
- Productivity Analysis
- Real Time Analytics
- Real Time Reporting
- Real-time Product Visualizations
- Reporting & Statistics
- Revenue Management
- Revenue Recognition
- Sales Reports
- Sales Trend Analysis
- Third Party Integrations
- eCommerce Management