Slidebank is a Web-based Presentation Management System, designed to help staff re-purpose, manage and share important PowerPoint slides and presentations securely with colleagues.
The intuitive Web-based interface needs no installation and users can search for relevant presentations, then ‘drag and drop’ slides in their Web browser to pull together new PowerPoint presentations very quickly.
With permission-based 'need-to-know' security, Slidebank provides a simple and secure way for staff to share presentation materials with colleagues worldwide.
Automatic slide updates and Versioning are provided, together with audit trails and a unique ‘forensic reconstruction’ facility that re-creates presentations delivered in the past, which can prove helpful with legal and compliance issues.
Different slide templates may be applied visually and output can be in the form of PowerPoint (with or without editable slides), PDF or via Email.
Slidebank allows for different user Departments, each with an unlimited number of roles or user groups and Web-based administration tools are provided. An online demo is available upon request.
Slidebank is a fully-featured SaaS product in use by thousands of users worldwide, particularly by companies in regulated industries, such as financial services and pharmaceuticals.
Key benefits of SlideBank
• Save time & money by Re-purposing expensive presentation materials
• Web-based libraries of key PowerPoint presentations & slides
• Secure distribution of business critical presentations worldwide, 24/7
• Create new presentations ‘on the fly’ from existing slides
• Users save time by easily managing and sharing presentations
• Maximize revenue - react quickly to sales opportunities
• Stay on-message; Automatically slide updates when an original changes
• Share approved, signed-off information with remote users
• Save confusion - manage different drafts with ‘Visual Versioning’
• Save time with a powerful slide search and retrieval engine for individual slides
• Help Compliance – help enforce & monitor the use of legally approved and up-to-date materials
• Brand integrity – encourages the use of current branding & templates
• Management controls record and report on usage of sensitive or valuable assets
• Reduced loading on Email systems by posting links, not large files
• Forensic reconstruction of historic materials delivered at any past time and date
• Zero client installation
• Minimal training because of an easy, intuitive interface.
- Free Trial
Total features of SlideBank: 16
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Collaboration Tools
- Customizable Templates
- Document Management
- Drag & Drop
- Full Text Search
- Media Library
- Offline Editing
- Offline Presenting
- Template Management
- Version Control
- Video Support
- Industry: Computer Software
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 10.0 /10
Game Changer for Sales Decks
Reviewed on 2016/11/21
Slidebank completely transformed the way we do sales presentations. In the past sales guys would...
Slidebank completely transformed the way we do sales presentations. In the past sales guys would spend hours putting together bespoke decks before every meeting. They often looked pretty terrible (very off brand!) and like the copy/paste mash of different decks that they were.
Slidebank changed all that. The guys now have a tonne of ready made slides which are easy to find and makes putting together new presentations a job which takes a matter of minutes not hours.
To be recommended.
Great idea. Time saver. Easy to use.
Interface could do with modernising but I know they are working on this.
Response from Digital Image
Thanks Chris for your super feedback. It's great working with you guys!
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
User-friendly tool and great service
Reviewed on 2015/11/06
The service and support provided by my SlideBank account manager has been fantastic. I find the...
The service and support provided by my SlideBank account manager has been fantastic. I find the tool very user-friendly and I'm looking forward to being able to spend more time on the design and creative processes of making presentations.