Itefy is a collaborative multi-user platform for managing all equipment, assets and other properties. It consists of two apps:
- The web app, always available in any modern browser (even on mobile devices), fully featured, with the purpose of administrating both equipment informational content, tasks and actions, an analysis and reporting.
- The mobile app, Itefy Go, PWA based where installation is optional. Itefy Go mobile app is purely task and action based to ensure quick and easy checkouts, location tracking, equipment booking etc.
The core features of Itefy is:
- Equipment Database: Searchable and filterable database with the ability to store thousands of assets, but with filtering options like types, custom criteria, availability, location, free text search etc. that makes any item easy to find.
- Add one and one item, create series of similiar items (multiply on add), or import from spreadsheets with a vast array of details (name, unique id, primary person responsible, home location, acquisition date and cost etc.).
- QR labels can be generated in the web app and be printed to make it quick and easy to scan equipment and perform actions with the mobile app. You can also export CSV files to import into label maker software to print custom QR labels.
- Dashboard: Gives comprehensive live information about the current status of your assets; Number of items, current value (depreciated), the latest activity and heads-up on issues that might require action (overdue checkouts, unresolved issues, low inventory etc). Performance statistics and charts.
- Schedule: Book equipment with multiple items in each reservation, create recurring reservations, book on behalf of other users, book to a location etc.
- Checkouts: Create checkouts with one or more items, set due date and time, check out directly from a reservation, check out on behalf of other users etc.
- Change equipment location and keep a location track record for each item.
- Track condition changes.
- Create issue tickets: Ability to add multiple items into one ticket. Primary person responsible for each item added is automatically notified and included in the resolving loop. Add other users into the loop as well. Set deadline for resolving the issue. Keep track of unresolved issues.
- Log events: Keep track of all events, like mainteances, who has performed them, maintenance cost and other useful information.
- Inventory tracking: Optionally enable inventory on items that are consumables, like building materials, office inventory etc. Let users log when inventory is being picked, added or adjusted. Set a threshold and be notified when inventory is low. Log who has been using inventory, when and for what purpose.
The platform is always up-to-date, always available (given you're online) and only rely on any modern web browser.
You can easily manage multiple Itefy accounts with one login, giving you access to all Itefy accounts you either own or is a registered user of.
Key benefits of Itefy
- Prevent equipment loss
- Extend equipment lifespan
- Improve asset utilization
- Never miss an important task
- Gain performance insights
- Easily share documentation
Not sure about Itefy?
Compare with a popular alternative
Ease of Use
Value for Money
- Industry: Machinery
- Company size: 2–10 Employees
- Used Weekly for 1+ year
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 9.0 /10
Great for providing equipment information to our customers
Reviewed on 2023/07/27
Getting all our rental products into Itefy was quick and easy. For us, the public item feature is the most important. We can easily print and apply QR code stickers onto our machines for our customers to scan with their smartphones. This provides our customer with easy access to manuals, documents, declarations, instructional videos and other helpful information.
Everything works great, however, a few more customization options for the public pages would have been nice.
Response from Bewide
Great to hear that Itefy is useful for you! We are constantly working on improvements and new features, and more customization options (logo, colors etc.) for the public pages are one of the tasks in our backlog.