SQL Connector for Jira
About SQL Connector for Jira
SQL Connector for Jira is an ETL tool that assists businesses with exporting structured Jira data to an SQL database. It supports multiple SQL databases, including PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, and Oracle. Users can enhance reporting and analytics with customizable data exports, functions, adjustable parameters, and various data sources. It offers a direct and no-code Jira SQL connection, auto-refresh capabilities, and export history tracking.
Key benefits of SQL Connector for Jira
- Intuitive design and clear instructions make it perfect for users of all technical levels.
- Customize data export by adding/removing tables, applying filters, and exporting only the relevant data.
- Direct connection between Jira and SQL databases by providing credentials to the SQL Connector.
- Set precise export schedules using Cron or specify a refreshing time.
- Access a comprehensive list of exported tables, enabling better control and analysis of data source changes with the Export History feature.
Not sure about SQL Connector for Jira?
Compare with a popular alternative
Ease of Use
Value for Money
No reviews available
Software buyers need your help! Product reviews help the rest of us make great decisions.Already have SQL Connector for Jira?