Simplifying Tomcat for Production Deployments
Apache Tomcat is the world’s most widely used application server, with over 1 million downloads per month and over 70% penetration in the enterprise datacenter. Apache Tomcat has grown in popularity with application developers due to its lightweight simplicity, providing a powerful application platform with none of the cost or complexity of legacy JEE platforms. As applications are rolled out to groups of multiple production servers, however, administrators need the tools to automate and control the application release process, reducing tedious manual work and the errors that often result. In addition, administrators and developers alike both need visibility into detailed performance metrics to pinpoint performance issues before they escalate, and to resolve them quickly without relying on guesswork.
Tcat Server ships with Tomcat v6.0 as its core runtime, and can also manage existing Tomcat servers deployed in the datacenter. The product is 100% "plug-compatible" with Apache Tomcat, supporting both Tomcat v5.5 and v6.0. Tcat Server is middleware for the Web, making accessible the power of enterprise infrastructure to modern web applications.
Free to use in development.
For developers using Tomcat:
* Server control and configuration management aid in debugging problems and automate repetitive tasks during the dev/test cycle
* Diagnostics tools pinpoint performance issues and shorten the dev/test cycle
* Integrate Maven builds with Tcat deployment for continuous integration between dev and test
* RESTful API allows integration with existing development tools
For Tomcat administrators:
* Enterprise support provides SLA-based problem resolution and troubleshooting for mission-critical applications
* Remote configuration management helps enforce configuration consistency across multiple servers centrally from the console
* Server and group administration, including remote restart of multiple tomcat instances, reduces eliminates time-consuming remote logins and error-prone manual tasks
* Advanced provisioning features provide release management capabilities, automating deployment from dev/test to production environments, and for production application maintenance
Performance monitoring and diagnostics for Tomcat provide advanced application runtime information on sessions, connector usage, memory utilization, CPU utilization and more, to help get to the root cause of application problems
Below are some frequently asked questions for Tcat Server.
Tcat Server offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Free to use in development.
Tcat Server offers the following features:
Tcat Server has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business
Tcat Server supports the following languages:
Tcat Server has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Tcat Server supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Tcat Server has
We do not have any information about what support options Tcat Server has