About ManageEngine AssetExplorer
<strong>IT Asset Inventory Management</strong>
AssetExplorer gives you up-to-date information of all your assets because it scans periodically the software, hardware & other ownership information. With this solution you can track and manage any workstation or network devices like Windows, Linux or Mac in your domain or network. It offers you both agent-based scanning & agent-less scanning.
<strong>Software License Management</strong>
AssetExplorer gives you information about the software license compliance and the use of unauthorized software in your organization. It also helps you to react to curb illegal usage and problems associated with it. Easily manage all license types like OEM, concurrent, enterprise, free, named user, node locked, trial apart from the existing CAL, volume, individual. License types for Microsoft, Adobe and Symantec are configured by default.
<strong>Software Asset Management</strong>
AssetExplorer scans your network and discovers all software available in each workstation. Asset Managers can ensure compliance by keeping a check on list of compliant, under licensed and over licensed software.
Other functions of AssetExplorer are:
- Purchase Order Management (identify where you can reduce costs and eliminate redundancies)
- Asset Life Cycle Management (manage all the assets that are to be purchased)
- Asset Tracking Software
- Configuration Management Database (track and manage all your CIs in a single repository)
Key benefits of ManageEngine AssetExplorer
1. Discover and monitor all your IT assets (hardware and software) from one place.
2. Make informed decisions on planning and purchase.
3. Know the total cost of ownership of an asset.
4. Ensure software licence compliance.
5. Manage the complete IT asset lifecycle.
6. Maximize benefits from assets
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
- One Time License
- Free Version
Total features of ManageEngine AssetExplorer: 16
- Asset Management
- Asset Tracking
- Audit Management
- Compliance Management
- Compliance Tracking
- Configuration Management
- Contract/License Management
- Cost Tracking
- Inventory Management
- Maintenance Management
- Procurement Management
- Requisition Management
- Supplier Management
SolarWinds Service Desk
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
Reviewed on 2017/03/01
Reviewed on 2019/03/05
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
We had Interns find a siutbale solution for the orgainsation's assets, this is the tool of...
Reviewed on 2018/02/28
Features most desirable are the System Interfaces, password services, remote desktop, and calendar.
The remote control capabilities allow your team remote acess to end users by connecting to their active sessions or to remotely access unattended computers. We are therefor to respond quicker to issues.
we were hoping to use FOSS tool, that would ahve been mmore arrodable, however the cost was not prohibitive