Spreadsheet based compensation programs suffer from numerous errors, and weeks of delay - causing your sales force to lose faith in the system and waste their time trying to sort out their own compensation. Xactly Express stops this problem dead in its tracks by providing real-time visibility into earned compensation, estimations for open opportunities, and a plan illustrator to show maximum earning potential. Now your sales reps can focus on selling, and leave their compensation to the experts. Stop starving sales with static plans. Express gives you the power to adapt your incentive compensation programs to your changing business needs. With a few clicks you can easily change comp plans, or introduce new SPIFs and bonuses to ensure that your sales stay far ahead of the competition.
Ease of automating and reduction of manual calculations of commissions.
1. Ability to automate data transfers from your ERP/CRM systems to Incent and data validations/calculations using DELTA without the use of manual uploads using the Excel Uploads. I recently moved from one company to another and my goal is to leverage the use of DELTA for this purpose. It gives you your nights back!
2. Organizational setup is pretty easy to upload and it is even more wonderful if there is a data-integrations between Incent and your HR data repository.
3. Xactly Support are very responsive and they can be knowledgeable based on their years of support of the product.
4. Data transparency to the numbers (Earned Vs. Paid) results in faster responses from the sales team to their numbers.
5. Once you get the plans figured out, it works wonders.
6. Their new App for iPad can be a good sell provided the data model for the business is built universally for the whole sales force team.
1. Analytics: A non-intuitive tool for regular users and need a solid understanding of your data in order to build reports that can be used by administrators and sales representatives.
2. System works well with simpler plans with fewer variables. Complex plans with multiple components can drag the system and make it tricky.
3. Development of Plan Design configurations works well, but at times, due to the design of the tool, it does not fully translate the language of your code to the language of the rule development. You have to be creative to be able to think of other ways to accomplish.
We use Incent to calculate commissions for around 1500 employees on a monthly/quarterly basis. And these 1500 employees are assigned to different plans. My role is to design all the plans in Incent and process all the data/files to calculate both credits and commissions.
I am working on Incent for almost three years now. Incent is a nice tool for commission calculation. The system provides complete functionality - from credits to commissions to draws, and then running reports/analytics. It offers lot of functions and customization's required to design complicated commission plans and calculate commissions. Plus the new changes that the team brings are really good and makes the product more usable & friendly.
Incent Enterprise offers lot of functionality to support commissions. However, it does lack some basic functions. For example, ENTER key does not works in most of the cases; system requires to hit the ENTER/SEARCH button on the page itself. The Incentive Statements does not gets updated immediately after the files are processed; wait time of 15 minutes is there. Similarly, Analytics refresh starts only after every 2 hours (even hours), which is quite a long wait.
I am working on Xactly Incent for over four years now. We use Incent for calculating commissions for over 1500 people along with using Analytics for reports. The tool is used by the commissions operations team. The system offers a lot of customization, which helps us to design the most complicated commission plans at ease and calculate commissions accordingly.
Xactly is a great tool to work with along with the customization it offers in terms of designing the plans. It offers lot of details to the sales reps in terms of their respective credits for each deal under each month i.e. there is lot of transparency. Prior Period Adjustment (PPA) is a great addition to the system. Xactly Analytics is a great reporting tool.
At the start of the year, the system requires a kind of fresh set up, which takes quite amount of time. While I am writing Rules, I need to create a new Order Type or Credit Type, I cannot create it from the Rules page. Instead I have to go to the specific page to create these Order or Credit Type and then return to the Rules page to write the Rule. More customization on the Incentive Statements will be a great addition.
Overall experience is positive. Our workload has been cut down considerably and end users are happy with the info and level of detail they receive regarding their commissions.
Xactly software has brought us out of the stone ages in regards to commissions. What was once an excel spreadsheet is now a powerful too where end users can view their daily sales and commissions at will any time of day or night. Xactly is versatile and allows for connection to your ERP system or upload of data via excel sheets. Configuration to your specific compensation plan can be done by a team of their highly skilled consultants or your own in-house IT team. We have a fairly complicated comp plan and their consultant had us up and running in a matter of weeks.
Not a huge fan of their queue customer support system. Based on the west coast, the timing of their reponse to an east coast user is limited and most often cuts over into the next day. Would like to speak to a live person as opposed to an email queue.
Xactly has great out of the box functionality that covers almost all business needs. The interface is somewhat intuitive and easy to navigate -- after minimal training, admins should be on their way to becoming power users in short time. The structured nature of all objects in Xactly help experienced admins understand any comp environment that uses Xactly very quickly. Sales reps gain good visibility into their sales plans and commissions, while also easily navigating the reports with minimal training.
The software is constantly updated to improve/add features.
The software is not flexible in the sense that you cannot always customize Xactly to fit around what a business wants. It sometimes feels more like you have to fit your business needs into Xactly's functionality; while being pretty capable, it's not the most flexible in terms of customization.
See the pricing page and contact sales for more info.
1) Increase visibility for sales reps, finance, and executives
2) Reduce time and costs associated with sales compensation
3) Ensure accuracy and compliance in all transactions
Below are some frequently asked questions for Xactly Express.
Xactly Express offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
See the pricing page and contact sales for more info.
Xactly Express offers the following features:
Xactly Express has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Xactly Express supports the following languages:
Xactly Express has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Xactly Express supports
Xactly Express integrates with the following applications:
Dell Boomi, FinancialForce Accounting, FinancialForce HCM, FinancialForce SCM, Sage Intacct, Subscription Billing
We do not have any information about what support options Xactly Express has